[RVR0128] Live At Amplified Resonance

Started by redvenicerecords, June 09, 2013, 04:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redvenicerecords

[RVR0128] Live At Amplified Resonance

To The Lovers, Farewell and Ascend Silver Poison play live at Amplified Resonance, which for this event took place in James Wise flat in front of about 10-15 people, due to the closure of cakey muto in east london. During our set I went through three cans of carlsberg, which you can hear at various points being crushed and placed in the bin. But also at the finale of the piece my utterance of 'I'm fucking wrecked' was not due to the strenuous nature of the gig but the fact I was totally hammered. Following that was an argument with a racist Kenyan Muslim who had been raised to hate Jews and wanted to save me, she was really likeable though so i can't complain, and wrestling James Wise to the floor into a bag of bottles. By this time James had adorned his gimp harness and as his recording progresses he did actually wear. James original plan was to execute his 'Saturation Point' piece, which needed the use of an old reel to reel recorder, the tape thread suspended in the air, whilst being recorded to and play at the same time. Unfortunately this was not to be due to difficulties with equipment. For me the night ended watching a homosexual man and a drunk Latvian fight before she was forced into the gimp harness and paraded round the room.
credits
released 04 June 2013
Kristian Leigh - Alchemy Synth
Kairi Parker Shikari - Maschine, Mastering
James Wise - Two Mixers

FREE DOWNLOAD HERE

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: redvenicerecords on June 09, 2013, 04:09:26 PM
three cans of carlsberg...'I'm fucking wrecked'

Sounds like an interesting release but highly questionable drinking skills.