[RVR0127] The Worm In Your Eye Is The Image You Can't Unsee, Perhaps Forming A P

Started by redvenicerecords, June 06, 2013, 12:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redvenicerecords

[RVR0127] The Worm In Your Eye Is The Image You Can't Unsee, Perhaps Forming A Petition Is Highest Priority Over Actually Doing Something

I am bored and I do not know to which party or organisation to align my allegiance to. I will make a page that you have to 'Like' and I am pretty much complete in my ego building exercise that I am have 'done' something. So in criticising the criticiser does that make any better in my own intent in shooting them down, to build my own ego. In doing so am I assigning my allegiance to the criticisers criticisee and affirming my support of said party or organisation? Royal Blood Flows Through Us All.
All tracks are derived from the excess noise of previous songs, in cleaning up the vocals these are the frequencies you are not supposed to hear, so in reversing the process you get another song altogether. Lazy yes? But no! I am an 'artiste', you didn't think of it first! I did!......and other claims to the crown of music as a whole. The first to wipe its arse in history has no mention in the now.....Rock star as she was.

FREE DOWNLOAD