Kohei Yoskiyuki - Park

Started by Jaakko V., May 25, 2013, 09:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaakko V.

I'm sure this is of interest to some of you pervs.

QuoteIn the early 1970s, while walking through Tokyo's Chuo Park one night, photographer Kohei Yoshiyuki noticed a couple fooling around on the ground, that was looking for privacy for a romantic moment. But the couple wasn't alone: Spectators were watching from the bushes.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/04/02/kohei_yoskiyuki_park_uses_infrared_flash_to_document_voyeurs_watching_couples.html

online prowler

Pioneer photographer.

Adding this to where frost reign distro within the next few days. Item photo and description coming:

ANDROPHILIA

Quote from: online prowler on November 20, 2014, 11:27:24 AM
Pioneer photographer.

Adding this to where frost reign distro within the next few days. Item photo and description coming:

which edition is this?

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

AdamLehrerImageMaker

One of the more outstanding entires into the ever growing category of Japanese perv photography.

online prowler

It is a great photo book no doubt. But I am in doubt about the reality of the events being photographed. While I enjoy this work I regard the idea and execution as mostly conceptual. This is due to that the participators in the book can be seen in other works by the artists not in connection to The Park. Hence, I regard the people in The Park more as models or extras, than individuals in a real life event or subculture. Though, to my sources this is not confirmed. Which to me is not important. I like the ambiguity of it. Is it real? Is it not real? Then again, it is not that important. But an observation.