Industrial Recollections: Suggestions

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet1

Has anyone ever gotten in touch with Sal Scarpulla regarding full reissues of Mangled Clit material? Would love to see a cd of the Bloodlust! cs, perhaps combined with Purveyors Of Cruelty. Curious to know more about the trajectory of the project, as I imagine it began as the Long Island thrash band of the same name?

Endlösung

Quote from: Otomo_Hava on May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM
What would you like to see reissued/re-released as a CD format?

a box set of Interracial Sex material on CD would be much welcomed. either Industrial Recollections or maybe Hospital Prod. box like Skin Crime recently was done.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Endlösung on February 20, 2021, 12:26:42 AM

a box set of Interracial Sex material on CD would be much welcomed. either Industrial Recollections or maybe Hospital Prod. box like Skin Crime recently was done.

I agree.  It would be great to see some reissues of his stuff.

PTM Jim

Working on 2 of them for Fusty.

FreakAnimalFinland

I was being told there is Smell & Quim singles compilation CD release under work. It was suggested on SI forum, and someone caught the idea and suggested to artist who agreed.
So, one could say topics like this are not useless! Reminders, suggestion, even showing (old) artist that there are guys that absolutely NEED the reissue, hah..

I know there are bunch of interesting re-issues under work, and hopefully materialize during 2021!

Industrial Recollections as a label is certainly alive. There are bunch of plans, that are really nice to get done. Absolute great names of harsh noise & industrial-noise history.

However, I am most interested in releasing stuff of Finnish currently active scene, so most of my resources are directed into new releases, than looking into past. So most of IR releases sort of "fall into my lap by accident", while good new material is something I consciously aim to release.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Endlösung

Quote from: PTM Jim on February 22, 2021, 04:27:43 AM

Working on 2 of them for Fusty.

great news!

Woundfucker

I know this has been requested before, but it's been a while, so I just want to bring this back—is there any chance in hell of a Taint - Misogynist Lust CD reissue? It would be hugely appreciated.

vomitgore

Quote from: Woundfucker on July 03, 2021, 10:49:53 AM
I know this has been requested before, but it's been a while, so I just want to bring this back—is there any chance in hell of a Taint - Misogynist Lust CD reissue? It would be hugely appreciated.

For me, this is THE Taint release. Absolutely perfect sweet spot between PE and dynamic Harsh Noise.

vegasfountain

would love to see Taint - Whoredom re-issue

Woundfucker

Quote from: vegasfountain on July 03, 2021, 06:29:48 PM
would love to see Taint - Whoredom re-issue

After quite a hunt, this one is arriving to my apartment today and I can not fucking wait to blast it. I ended up finding a guy with a website that looks like it was made in 2001 that's just a list of material he has for sale or trade. It wasn't cheap, but it was a lot better than some of the more recent Discogs prices. It's crazy that a CD that was released in an edition of 500—which is honestly a pretty large run for a fairly niche, if legendary, harsh noise/power electronics album—sold for $130.00. Sometimes I wish people would stop overpaying by so much, but also as a fellow noise addict, I do understand that feeling of seeing something pop up for sale and being like "THIS COULD BE MY LAST CHANCE EVER TO GET THiS" and pulling the trigger.

FreakAnimalFinland

Taint reissues will start to happen in 2021.
Of course they will be reissues, so originals worth to hunt for collectors. Those who just want the physical CD's, can wait a bit.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Stipsi

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on July 06, 2021, 02:25:08 PM
Taint reissues will start to happen in 2021.
Of course they will be reissues, so originals worth to hunt for collectors. Those who just want the physical CD's, can wait a bit.

Great, great news!
North Central
Mademoiselle Bistouri
Daddy's Entertainment.
PERVERT AND PROUD.

Woundfucker

I'm very stoked to hear this. The Taint inflation has gotten to a point where I purchased a copy of Whoredom, a CD (allegedly) issued in an edition of 500, for $70 and convinced myself that it was a "good deal" because someone else recently paid $130 for it. I love Keith's noise—it's some of the absolute best, but fucking hell...

With that being said, Whoredom is absolutely incredible and I have zero regrets.

impulse manslaughter

I believe Hospital was working on a Taint (cd?)-box. Not sure is this is still happening.

KDH

I would like to see Libertinage and M.S.G reissued.