Industrial Recollections: Suggestions

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo1

Some of the Dagda Mor stuff should get a 'proper' release. Only had a couple of CDs at the time.

Verkhaner

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on February 24, 2023, 10:19:40 AM
SJ campaign probably will be partially released as part of VOD SJ box. You just have to have finances to grab 20 LP's worth of old and new SJ with it, haha...

I recall some rumors of GW reissues was there?

Neuengamme seems hard to make, and Stabat Mors guy is dead, so one of those things it is hard to know who could and how it would be made in way that it doesn't seem just lazy bootleg.

There was talk of Stabat Mors reissues in my surroundings. It did seem kind of doable as some close friends and collaborators were still alive and seemed willing to participate. The Result would probably not be as good as it would have been if one were able to work with the actual artist, but maybe better than bootleg. If any serious labels want to take this up, I may be able to establish some contact

StrikeFirst

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on February 24, 2023, 10:19:40 AM
I recall some rumors of GW reissues was there?

Quote from: totalblack on January 28, 2022, 12:42:03 PM
There's a fairly substantial reissue that will be out eventually, which covers a lot of material. There's also a book in the works, and there's a few other related projects that should see the light of the day in the near future.

This is probably what you were recalling. Hope we get to see the light of day on these reissues within the next few years.
Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.

Phenol

Quote from: burdizzo1 on February 24, 2023, 02:40:14 PM
Some of the Dagda Mor stuff should get a 'proper' release. Only had a couple of CDs at the time.

This! Those old tapes are hard to find and rather expensive once you track them down. Definitely worth a re-issue.

Krigsverk

Quote from: Phenol on February 25, 2023, 12:56:08 PM
Quote from: burdizzo1 on February 24, 2023, 02:40:14 PM

This! Those old tapes are hard to find and rather expensive once you track them down. Definitely worth a re-issue.

YES THIS! Dagda Mor and also Söldnergeist to me feels like forgotten parts of the German PE scene.

feedbacker

any chance of more Life in A Peaceful New World CDs? like you did extra copies with Baroque
would love to have it on CD and I'm sure I'm not the only one

as for proper new reissues, would love to see the classic 666 volt battery noise reissued. family annihilator is my favorite but I'm unsure how hard it is to be repressed

SoonYouHaveDeafEars

A few I'd personally love to see on Industrial Recollections:
Bizarre Uproar - Antibliss (perhaps a compilation of all Antibliss releases?)
Grunt / Facialmess - Power Electronics / Harsh Noise Split
Fckn'Bstrds - Kut Noise
K2 - Palelliniki Antartiki Organosis
QT? - NON
also might be impossible but maybe a boxset of the Noisenet comps from the Noise label?
Que Sera, Sera (Things Go From Bad To Worse)

morbid_dyspepsia

SoonYouHaveDeafEars

Def would also love to see some Sickness reissues:
Deaf, Blind & Dumb
Ruiner
Slogun / Sickness - American Violence
Slogun / Sickness - Always Numb / The Scars Of Happiness
Grunt / Sickness - Symptoms Of The Disease
Facialmess / Sickness - Abomination
Que Sera, Sera (Things Go From Bad To Worse)

cr

Quote from: cr on November 11, 2021, 04:17:02 PMNuclear Pig Shit - "Farm Noise"

Early Hospital Prod. tape (HOS-6). Just discovered this recently on YT and I like it so much that I thought a reissue in physical form would be great.

Once again...this one seriously needs a reissue! Not necessarily on IR, of course.
And also the NPS/Macronympha split - A Fit of Lust!

By the way, does anybody know, where I can listen to "Carnivorous Rhomboid Earthenware"? It seems, I can't find it anywhere. Cheers!

cr

Mania / Hal Hutchinson – Kollaborative Wreckage

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: cr on September 05, 2023, 10:25:06 PMMania / Hal Hutchinson – Kollaborative Wreckage

Speaking of Mania, I know that the idea of reissues has some natural difficulties, but I think some of the tapes on Freak Animal (such as Insidious and Alone and Decrepit) would also be worthy of such a commemoration.

Hakaristi

Mania/HH was reissued on CD by Phage, just titled Wreckage.

cr

Quote from: Hakaristi on September 06, 2023, 01:19:58 AMMania/HH was reissued on CD by Phage, just titled Wreckage.

Yes, of course! Was listening to the tape yesterday after not hearing it for years and just thought, damn this is so good and would deserve a reissue. I simply forgot about the Phage CD, seems I'm getting old...