Industrial Recollections: Suggestions

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otomo_Hava

Has anyone mentioned Country Club's The Pigs Unscathed?

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Dr Alex on August 18, 2015, 01:45:13 AM
Which one(s) Taint will be reissued?

INDECENT LIBERTIES cassette & cd out now!

For those within North America, my copies are in transit & I'll post when I have them. Or check the Bitewerks blog.

bitewerksMTB

Nothing else is planned other than the upcoming "Listen and Die" 6-LP box set.

sick

Dom America

Quote from: Theodore on August 05, 2015, 11:21:57 PM
It has been mentioned before and probably not only once, but i have to suggest it myself too. Any of the Slave State tapes [Age Of Man + White Land White Rule].

I suppose this is as good a place as any to mention it, but I am currently working on a Slave State 2-LP reissue for Dom America. Details forthcoming, but the wheels have been set in motion.

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

vomitgore

Quote from: Dr Alex on March 01, 2015, 01:42:23 AM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on March 01, 2015, 01:10:36 AM
I was just listening to the recent Con-Dom compilation "Shards Of Ordnance" (highly recommended!!!) and started thinking how nice it would be to have all the "Sermons" reissued as one affordable set (as opposed to "Seven Reasons Why I Love My Saviour Jesus Christ"). Something simple, maybe similar to "Shards..."?

I asked for it on first page. That would be re-issue of the century!
Also, looking forward to "Colour Of A Man's Skin" reissue!

Was actually just going to propose "Colour of a Man's Skin", heh. Has this been announced or something? Would be absolutely great! Probably the most important Con-Dom album to make available again, in my humble opinion.

cr

After the great 'Waging War Against You' CD on Unrest with the Con-Dom and Grey Wolves sides of the War Against Society 3LP, I would be all for another reissue - for example the Militia and Streicher  sides on one CD.

Furthermore a CD release of Bizarre Uproar 'Lily the Flesh' would be great!

By the way - any future releases already planned for IR?

burdizzo

Didn't Militia already release their side on CD?

cr

Yes you're right, I think it was part of the 'Militia ‎– Archive Collection 1: 1996 - 1997' CD

So then, let's choose Victim Kennel or Law with Streicher, but Streicher side would be mandatory!

Otomo_Hava

Mlehst CD box set (90's material)?

Dr Alex

Cd releases PLEASE:

Con-Dom ‎– Colour Of A Man's Skin
Con-Dom ‎– Control Domination
Con-Dom ‎– The Beautiful
Con-Dom ‎– All In Good Faith (anyone knows where I can score this cd in mint or near mint condition???)
Con-Dom ‎– Seven Reasons Why I Love My Saviour Jesus Christ