Started by Otomo_Hava, May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otomo_Hava

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on May 20, 2013, 01:17:40 PM
Quote from: online prowler on May 20, 2013, 04:26:46 AM
Quote from: Si Clark on May 20, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
Quote from: online prowler on May 20, 2013, 12:14:19 AM
Quote from: BARRIKAD on May 19, 2013, 09:57:24 PM
A Mikko Aspa best of rare tracks cd with a booklet worth the name.

- which is in the making -
Do you mean the all of the Grunt 2xCD sets?

Mikko mentioned sometime ago that he was putting together a release consisting of early/rare/sold out material possibly to be launched this year. Might be the one you are referring to Si. At the moment I cannot recall exact number of media, but think it was on CD.

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on March 18, 2013, 02:50:15 PM
This year marks 20 years of Grunt (if counting from first public release). I have prepared 5 double CD worth of 90's tapes, which includes also all material of this Early Years CDR. So I don't recommend to hunt down the CDr at this point...    Campaign of 5 double CD's should be done this year, just waiting to complete some sort of booklet.. Waiting few proofreadings etc. It will include lots of rare stuff, including also unreleased recordings of the time. Will be done in very small edition, though.

Waiting...

online prowler

andy vomit

Quote from: Dr Alex on May 18, 2013, 11:58:01 AM

CON-DOM - Sermons 3XCD (all the sermon wax, and an extra disc of material)
Taint - Victimology 1+2 2xCD
Taint compilation of tracks from splits, singles, b-cards and various compilations!

these. 
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Guldur

If Mikko would like to, i can arrange some Czech/Slovakian obcurities like VO.I.D. albums or Einleitungszeit (old stuff, i am trying to persuade them to show more activity, but it's hard :). We could aquire original master tapes and prepare them for releasing if there is interest.

Half Aborted

Suggested it in another thread, but an Incapacitants singles/compilation appearance CD set would be amazing and I'm sure would sell well.

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: andy vomit on May 20, 2013, 05:21:47 PM

Taint compilation of tracks from splits, singles, b-cards and various compilations!

these. 

I have been discussing with Con-Dom for some re-issues already since... 2004? Maybe, heh..  It has progressed into situation where I actually have handled some masters and artworks and 2013 will happen some re-issues. Not any of the "major" albums or singles, but more rare stuff what has not been available for many many years in any format... News later in autumn...
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Dr Alex

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on May 22, 2013, 05:19:29 PM

these. 

I have been discussing with Con-Dom for some re-issues already since... 2004? Maybe, heh..  It has progressed into situation where I actually have handled some masters and artworks and 2013 will happen some re-issues. Not any of the "major" albums or singles, but more rare stuff what has not been available for many many years in any format... News later in autumn...

GREAT news!!!

andy vomit

Quote from: Dr Alex on May 22, 2013, 05:33:34 PM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on May 22, 2013, 05:19:29 PM

these. 

GREAT news!!!
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

BARRIKAD

Quote from: online prowler on May 20, 2013, 04:26:46 AM
Quote from: Si Clark on May 20, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
Quote from: online prowler on May 20, 2013, 12:14:19 AM
Quote from: BARRIKAD on May 19, 2013, 09:57:24 PM
A Mikko Aspa best of rare tracks cd with a booklet worth the name.

- which is in the making -
Do you mean the all of the Grunt 2xCD sets?

Mikko mentioned sometime ago that he was putting together a release consisting of early/rare/sold out material possibly to be launched this year. Might be the one you are referring to Si. At the moment I cannot recall exact number of media, but think it was on CD.

No, I dident mean Grunt, more a mixtape-thing with various projects.

Otomo_Hava

Any Lille Roger works? Not just compilations but albums.

blackoperations

of course it'd be something to get WHITE HOSPITAL 'holocaust' 12" and 'merry xmas' 7" reissued together in some form or other. the originals are so hard to find and so expensive (the 12" especially), and they are much sought after, so they are perfect candidates for reissue. who knows, maybe there is also unreleased material, and more live recordings too? i say this as there was (apparently) one live track on the 12".

i'd like to see proper reissue of some early HANATARASH/I stuff, but cds of the 1st 2 albums on alchemy will never happen on alchemy at least. it has to be said that there is very well made cd-r bootlegs of both of these for sale on yahoo japan auctions regularly, but of course, it would not beat a proper reissue. i'd be great to see some of the earlier cassettes reissued properly too. however, this is not exactly industrial recollections candidate. i'm just saying in general.

THE GEROGERIGEGEGE a cd collection of most if not all compilation tracks would be great, but it's also not necessarily industrial recollections candidate, even if mikko is a fan. to add, and rare and sought after as they may be, i don't feel 'senzuri champion' or 'showa' need to be reissued. there is also decent bootleg cd-r of both of these around.

i also hope for SJ 'WSOTG' complete set reissue too. if they could get the whole set to sound anything like the cold spring cd did, then it'd be perfect. i'm 'lucky'enough to own one of the bootleg sets of the 10 x cassette but quality is not the greatest. however, in a lo-fi murky seedy early PE way, it actually adds to the overall atmosphere of the recordings in places.

SJ 'campaign' cassette (booted as 'pleasure corpse' lp) on cd

NEUENGAMME and STATEMENT broken flag comp lps on cd.

CON-DOM sermons reissue definitely has to happen and it does not surprise me in the slightest that it has often already been discussed. that is clearly industrial recollections candidate.

blackoperations

more :

TNB w/ FERIAL CONFINE 'the final recordings' (orig lp ltd 300) needs to be reissued on cd and/or lp

one TNB related reissue rumoured to be happening is 'best of' the pre-TNB 3 x FUNERAL DANCEPARTY tapes as 2 x lp on vinyl on demand

SMELL & QUIM 'jesus christ' lp & 'the jissom killers' lp (s&q's first 2 albums proper) as 2 x cd perhaps

lastly, punk stuff, but as they are one of my favourite bands of all-time i want the KILSLUG discography cd on taang to hurry up and be released! (5yrs in the making and counting!).

Half Aborted

Quote from: blackoperations on June 03, 2013, 02:26:45 AM
of course it'd be something to get WHITE HOSPITAL 'holocaust' 12" and 'merry xmas' 7" reissued together in some form or other. the originals are so hard to find and so expensive (the 12" especially), and they are much sought after, so they are perfect candidates for reissue. who knows, maybe there is also unreleased material, and more live recordings too? i say this as there was (apparently) one live track on the 12".

Steinklang are reissuing the entire White Hospital discography on both CD & vinyl, news I was delighted to read.

blackoperations

oh wow! that is def news to me! i've never heard of that label. so it's official reissue from the master tapes an' all that? the 'entire discography' being just that 12" and 7" of course, but who knows, maybe we could be surprised with something additional? it's def been a long time coming, esp when we've already had grim discog cds, etc. i'll assume you have/have heard the grim and vasilisk stuff too?

Half Aborted

No idea if it's from the masters but that seems likely. I read about it here. Yep, Vasilisk (who are also having early material reissued it would seem) and Grim are great stuff also and the new Grim album is well worth a look too I think, very enjoyable listen.