Industrial Recollections: Suggestions

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 16, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiClark

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on May 17, 2013, 10:02:57 PM
I've mentioned "Ind.Lib." to Mikko as I was thinking a photo of the wire/bloody covers would look nice inside a jewelcase.
God damn it, just spent quite a lot on the vinyl of this, I wasn't sure if there were going to be any more Taint re-releases due to you mentioning that you didn't have most of the master tapes. Oh well, could be worse. It's a damn fine album.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Si Clark on May 18, 2013, 09:31:01 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on May 17, 2013, 10:02:57 PM
I've mentioned "Ind.Lib." to Mikko as I was thinking a photo of the wire/bloody covers would look nice inside a jewelcase.
God damn it, just spent quite a lot on the vinyl of this, I wasn't sure if there were going to be any more Taint re-releases due to you mentioning that you didn't have most of the master tapes. Oh well, could be worse. It's a damn fine album.

The real deal is better than any cd version. You can't hurt yourself on the cd! I've heard quite a few stories of people injuring themselves on the wire cage (be sure to store the vinyl outside of the sleeve otherwise the cage will warp it!).

"Victimology" cd-r is different than the tape. I did that when I was learning to transfer tapes to my pc. Seems like I remixed it or something? Then I did some weird package with "V2" with a cd-r that can't be played.

Otomo_Hava

I want to add, also, anything from Hal McGee's Dog As Master 80's project

SiClark

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on May 18, 2013, 10:18:29 PM
The real deal is better than any cd version. You can't hurt yourself on the cd! I've heard quite a few stories of people injuring themselves on the wire cage (be sure to store the vinyl outside of the sleeve otherwise the cage will warp it!).
Yeah, I'm glad I bought it as it's amazing packaging. Thanks for the advice about the storage, I will remove the vinyl from the sleeve, will need to get my wire cutters out to bend some of the metal bits back to open it again.

secondplanet

FreakAnimalFinland

Taint stuff has been discussed over long periods of time... Lets see... If it sounds good, then it could be done.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

BARRIKAD

A Mikko Aspa best of rare tracks cd with a booklet worth the name.

online prowler

Quote from: BARRIKAD on May 19, 2013, 09:57:24 PM

- which is in the making -

SiClark

Quote from: online prowler on May 20, 2013, 12:14:19 AM

Do you mean the all of the Grunt 2xCD sets?

online prowler

Quote from: Si Clark on May 20, 2013, 02:10:39 AM

Mikko mentioned sometime ago that he was putting together a release consisting of early/rare/sold out material possibly to be launched this year. Might be the one you are referring to Si. At the moment I cannot recall exact number of media, but think it was on CD.

Dom America

There is apparently a Slave State reissue (vinyl, not sure of CD) coming out on Sadisque in the future. Hope it is nice and fleshed out.

I would like to see a CDG set of some sort, with accompanying artwork from the old communiques.

Leatherface

- Dagda Mor tapes
- Grey Wolves & con-dom out of print releases
- Le Syndicat tapes
- Albert Fish is My Hero

acsenger

QuoteLe Syndicat tapes

6 tapes are going to be reissued by Influencing Machine in a couple weeks.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: online prowler on May 20, 2013, 04:26:46 AM
Quote from: Si Clark on May 20, 2013, 02:10:39 AM

Mikko mentioned sometime ago that he was putting together a release consisting of early/rare/sold out material possibly to be launched this year. Might be the one you are referring to Si. At the moment I cannot recall exact number of media, but think it was on CD.

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on March 18, 2013, 02:50:15 PM
This year marks 20 years of Grunt (if counting from first public release). I have prepared 5 double CD worth of 90's tapes, which includes also all material of this Early Years CDR. So I don't recommend to hunt down the CDr at this point...    Campaign of 5 double CD's should be done this year, just waiting to complete some sort of booklet.. Waiting few proofreadings etc. It will include lots of rare stuff, including also unreleased recordings of the time. Will be done in very small edition, though.