Mo*te Stash
Atrax Morgue /Stabat Mors Aminobenzolmessias
Bacillus
Both Blunt force trauma in one cd
Krang Music cs
Chazev Division by zero

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: cr on March 10, 2018, 05:24:57 PMBizarre Uproar ‎– Pakkosyotto

This one has been confirmed... "Lily The Flesh" would be essential as well!

EDIT: Fuck, digged through the forum for discussion about this reissue but couldn't find it so can't confirm it. I'm definite it WAS there...

Hakaristi

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on March 11, 2018, 07:40:27 PM
Quote from: cr on March 10, 2018, 05:24:57 PMBizarre Uproar ‎– Pakkosyotto

This one has been confirmed... "Lily The Flesh" would be essential as well!

EDIT: Fuck, digged through the forum for discussion about this reissue but couldn't find it so can't confirm it. I'm definite it WAS there...

http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=2289.msg69739#msg69739

Johann

A cd collection of Final Solution would be most welcome. I'm actually surprised this has never happened.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Johann on April 01, 2018, 07:07:55 PMA cd collection of Final Solution would be most welcome. I'm actually surprised this has never happened.

"Along with the upcoming Final Solution releases (a tape set of live recordings, and a planned LP of unreleased studio material after that) Der Bünker will also be re-issuing the infamous release 'Half Dead' on cassette. This will most likely be the first of the three FS releases we've planned. An order for this is about to go off to the dubbing plant."

Johann

Thank you for the info! Great and exciting news!

Peterson

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on April 03, 2018, 10:39:23 PM
Quote from: Johann on April 01, 2018, 07:07:55 PMA cd collection of Final Solution would be most welcome. I'm actually surprised this has never happened.

"Along with the upcoming Final Solution releases (a tape set of live recordings, and a planned LP of unreleased studio material after that) Der Bünker will also be re-issuing the infamous release 'Half Dead' on cassette. This will most likely be the first of the three FS releases we've planned. An order for this is about to go off to the dubbing plant."

This is it, right here. No more reissues needed of any kind. Kidding, but dammit give Archie Bunker his chair!

FallOfNature

ASP ‎– Satanic Pleasures
Various ‎– G.A.S.K.R.I.E.G.
Nails Ov Christ discography

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: dreadfulmirror on September 28, 2017, 12:06:21 PM
Any chance to re-release the "Art of Deviance" Split (S.T.A.B. Electronics/Chloroform Rapist/Unclean/Concrete Mascara)?

This may be happening on Antipatik in the future. I don't even have any artist copy of this release as I traded it away by mistake. I've never actually heard the tapes :(
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

FallOfNature

Coma Detox - Reduced to an Invalid
Murder Series 7" collection on a 2/3 CD set

cr

Theodore

"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: FallOfNature on April 26, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
Coma Detox - Reduced to an Invalid
Murder Series 7" collection on a 2/3 CD set

A label looked into doing the Murder series but Stimbox wouldn't give his permission for his work so it was scrapped. I can't remember if cd or vinyl was the proposed format.
It would have been nice to be able to listen to everything, one artist after another without having to remove & flip over so many records.