TNB - Falten 10" ***GONE***

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, April 22, 2013, 09:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

THE NEW BLOCKADERS - Falten 10"

From my personal collection. Played once, if that, and in condition as new. #76 of 400. Clear vinyl. PM for details.

£5.00 plus p+p.

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

GEWALTMONOPOL

Finnyxan got hungry so I fed it. Thanks and good riddance to the last bit of TNB bullshit in my house.

Half Aborted

Should've recorded it, would've probably sounded better than their recent performances.

Steve

I think that is a tad unfair, I saw TNB live four times last year and the performances in Berlin and Bristol were quiet stunning, admittedly the addition of GX Jupitter-Larsen at the Bristol aided the powerful sound, but only the London Broken Flag Festival was poor live performance ... I did feel that head Blockader should have gone to the microphone and shouted "Ever Had the Feeling You've Been Cheated"...but then the Festival on the whole was quite a poor one. I will stand up for TNB and their recent live performances, some of the finest live sounds I have heard in a very long time ... (Martin) I haven't got a copy of that 10" myself and if I knew you were going to stick an axe through it I would have bought it from you ... ahh well.

Half Aborted

I did enjoy the London set for the spectacle but the sounds weren't impressive to me at all. I didn't particularly enjoy the Nottingham or Bristol sets either other than for visual amusement. Not knocking the recordings though, by in large anyway.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: Steve on May 10, 2013, 05:54:03 PM
I did feel that head Blockader should have gone to the microphone and shouted "Ever Had the Feeling You've Been Cheated".

I think Rupenis should have been tied to a chair on stage and for everyone he's ever ripped off to get up and shout that sentence in his face.

As someone who puts dedicated work into running a label it's insulting that Rupenis fucks people over and gets away with it. Always protected by his status as a legend.

I offered this piece of shit to anyone for a measly fiver and no one wanted it. I needed to be rid of it and not having the right to own an assault riffle an axe was the next best thing. I went Viking on it. My only regret is that I couldn't put the same axe through the whole cunty old mans network who keeps this has been of a scam artist going.

I like and respect you Steve. You've always come across as a genuine person to me. Honest and with a genuine interest in the genre you have been a part of for so many years. You are one of the very few of your generation in this country I can say that about. I'm convinced you have no time or patience with people who rip off their fans and supporters either.

Had I known you wanted it I would have given it to you.

Hal Hutchinson

To whom it may concern / RE : Richard Rupenus / TNB

I urge anyone who has been fucked over by Richard Rupenus to stage their very own 'TNB Anti-Performance' (or rather, 'Anti - TNB Performance') and destroy every TNB release they own.To replace any memories associated with TNB with better ones, and to deny that they ever heard of the project TNB at all.To wipe all trace and memory of TNB from this planet.You wanted Nihilism,right?! Well here you go! 'Nichts Fur Niemand'!

I am ashamed to have trusted Richard Rupenus and to have worked with him. I made two records with TNB ('Shadenklang' and the special limited edition release with artwork by VDO) One of which sells for hundreds of pounds.I never got copies of either of these records.After over a year of excuses such as 'I'll send them a.s.a.p' and 'I've been very busy with other things', I have had enough.I'm assuming he has sold the records I am owed.This has gone as far as it's going to go without taking some kind of action.Smashing up a copy of a TNB record might seem insignificant, even pointless in the grand scheme of things, but I think such basic actions can speak volumes.

At the Broken Flag festival, people were walking out of the TNB performance.Yes, it was that bad.A Parody of a Parody.Beyond an insult.Anyone who says it was a good show is a fucking moronic waste of sperm and should be turned into gas.Originally I was asked to perform at that festival but shortly before it I was told that I would be 'upsetting the applecart' if I was involved in their performance.I would not be able to live with myself had I done that.I am so glad that I was asked not to perform.

Whether or not he cares about this, I don't know.I assume he does not. For all I know he's some junky fuck up that has sold the vinyls he owes me and sent the money into his veins.For all I know he might be yet another boring alcoholic who's pissed all the cash he got from selling my work down the toilet.He might be into coke and put it all up his nose.I don't know, and to be honest, I don't care.All I know is that he owes me, and I will not stop until I get what I am owed.

It's a matter of principles and what one is willing to do to uphold them.

I'm ready to fucking burn.

Hal Hutchinson.