SWASTIKA KOMMANDO (soon)

Started by lagerhaus, April 19, 2013, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lagerhaus

October/november 2013 finally see the light on menstrualrecordings.org

SWASTIKA KOMMANDO - Untitled -  4 LP BOX Limited to 150 copies

Box set containing 4 complete ultra rare cassettes by the infamous Swastika Kommando:
1) Der Arbeiter - Originally released on cassette by Broken Flag in 1983.
2) Mental Answer - Originally released on cassette by Broken Flag in 1983.
3) Public Assault 1 / 7 April 1979 - Originally released as a private cassette in 1983.
4) Untitled - Originally released as a private cassette in 1983.

It also comes with a reproduction of issues of a 1983 self released fanzine by Pietro Mazzocchin about concentration camps and nazi experiments.
First ever official re-issue fully authorized by Pietro Mazzocchin.

Still availables:
OBSERVATION CLINIQUE - THE MENTAL ANSWER 1 - LP
THE NEW SADISM - URGE TO KILL - LP

tiny_tove

I am so looking forward for this!!!
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

kindergarten

too good to miss out on...are pre orders accepted or will it be a race to buy starting oct/nov?

chibitachop

Quote from: kindergarten on April 23, 2013, 09:38:16 AM
are pre orders accepted or will it be a race to buy starting oct/nov?

the Mazzocchin reissue LPs they did last year which were of similarly limited pressings are still available direct from the label as well as distributors so it doesn't seem like a "race" would be the most likely description of the demand, in fact I wonder if the sales of those LPs affected the pressing for this boxset which is less than the previous LPs? too bad more people aren't interested since the material is top notch!

bitewerksMTB

I have a dub of the  "Der Arbeiter" tape & it's nothing special but I would love to hear the rest of the material. Always loved the project name & the fact that his work is SO obscure adds to the appeal.

The label did a nice job on The New Sadism LP. I skipped the O.C. Lp as the material I've heard wasn't very good.

lagerhaus

The New Sadism and Observation Clinique have been remastered from Gengy of Elettroformati.
For Swastika Kommando box Der Arbeiter and Mental Answer the masters come directly from the archive of Broken Flag.
Public Assault 1 / 7 April 1979 and Untiled the first master is taken directly from the original cassette.
More info about pre-orders ect.. soon.

acsenger

QuoteThe label did a nice job on The New Sadism LP. I skipped the O.C. Lp as the material I've heard wasn't very good.

The New Sadism is definitely better. I listened to both LPs today and while TNS doesn't have much variation at all, it's enjoyable for its downright sadistic PE. Observation Clinique, on the other hand, suffers much more from monotony. Side A is very nice for while (rhythmic PE) but the same stuff going on for an entire side (maybe 20 minutes?) starts to be annoying after a while. Side B also has no variation and unfortunately the repeated theme is not strong to start with, unlike side A.

Still, both LPs are a worthy document of a past era and they're nicely presented too. I'm definitely looking forward the the Swastika Kommando box and any similar reissues.

yosef666

Any update on this release? I'm hoping it will be out soon, and that some US distros will be carrying copies.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

yosef666

Looks like this is up for pre-order now. Does anyone know if a US distro might carry copies? It would be nice to avoid the 25 euros shipping cost if at all possible.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

bitewerksMTB

Boy, my comment was WRONG! "Der Arbeiter" is very good  judging by the samples on the label's website. Either I was remembering incorrectly or I have another tape (maybe "Mental Answer"), I'll have to dig around to double-check.

I think RRR & Malignant have both carried releases from M.R.

Scat-O-Logy

That private tape from 1983 sounds awesome. Need to grab this box in case it doesn't sell out immediately and gets proper distribution.

yosef666

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on September 26, 2014, 09:43:33 PM
I think RRR & Malignant have both carried releases from M.R.
I checked with both RRR and Malignant, neither will be carrying this. I was thinking of maybe doing a bulk order with other US folks, PM me if interested. I'd wholesale it myself, but I can't afford to have copies sitting around if they don't move.

yosef666

I'm still looking for a couple more US folks interested in going in on a bulk order...

tiny_tove

got my copy today. absoluetly impressive!
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0