Stella Natura Fest, Sept 20-22 2013 (Northern California, US)

Started by yosef666, April 08, 2013, 11:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosef666

I attended this fest last year and it was a truly exceptional event. An excellent mix of neofolk, metal and experimental music of various types; last year's line-up included Blood Axis, Mournful Congregation, Changes, Funerary Call, Burial Hex, Menace Ruine and many more. I will definitely be attending again. I figured some of the folks here might be interested. Here's all of the current information. I'll update this as more acts are announced.

performers (more TBA):
Aldebaran
Amber Asylum
Cauldron Black Ram (Australia)
Common Eider, King Eider
Esoteric (UK)
Fire + Ice (UK)
Ionophore
Jarboe
Kinit Her
Loss
Munly & The Lupercalians
Rose Croix
StarGazer (Australia)
Velnias
Wardruna (Norway)
Worm Ouroboros

"Stella Natura: The Light of Ancestral Fires will be held at Shinnyboo Creek Resort in the high Sierras, in the heart of Tahoe National Forest's Desolation Wilderness. This 160 acres of private property is lush with greenery thriving around every bend, with towering pines shading the trails and paths that lead you to the south fork Yuba River rushing over rock formations into gushing waterfalls and tide pools."
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer