UNREST PRODUCTIONS OVER PRAGUE 4/5/13

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 21, 2013, 08:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

The United Forces of Unrest Productions head East!

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

GEWALTMONOPOL

I have put together an exclusive 4 x Tape Box for the Unrest Over Prague event featuring: SHIFT - IFOTS - STAB ELECTRONICS + HAL HUTCHINSON. Limited to 20 and available to those attending the gig.

SiClark

Do the tapes contain exclusive tracks? If there are any left over after the show let me know.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Everything is totally exclusive to the box.

I will add:

The boxes are for those who support us by attending the event in Prague.

Any left overs will be sold to those who've requested to go on The List.

No buying several copies at the gig. One per person only. If you are cynical enough to buy one for discogs then you'll be selling your own copy.

Email me at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk to be added to the list.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Thanks to everyone who emailed. I don't have time to respond to everyone individually but your names are on the list. You too Simon.

SiClark

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on April 18, 2013, 07:27:46 PM
Thanks to everyone who emailed. I don't have time to respond to everyone individually but your names are on the list. You too Simon.
Just saw this, thanks Martin, I appreciate it.

GEWALTMONOPOL

An addition to the Prague box just mixed by me and Hal. We present the first ever release by Unrest Productions house orchestra, BLACK INSIGNIA. A 3" CD-r limited to 20 and included in this box only. Title: They Tried To Make Us Believe We Have No Right To Exist.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Our return to a rainy England concludes this years Unrest themed live campaign. We were joined in Prague by a small but highly dedicated crowd and a hospitality to kill for. Big thanks to our hosts Jan, Premek and Magda. The photo above was taken by Jan who also contributed to the Black Insignia track.

A few tape boxes are left over and people are being contacted in accordance with the list.

GEWALTMONOPOL

I don't know. In some ways I hope not. Those youtube clips recorded on mobile phones offer mostly bad sound and crap footage and hardly capture the experience. They do more to ruin it than anything else. Jan, one of the organisers, took loads of really good photos which he will be sharing as soon as he's finished choosing and rejecting.

Guldur

Yep. Great show, great sound and astonishing athmosphere! Jan Kruml (Instinct Primal) has made a numerous good photos. I hope they are sorted by the end of this week.

I have actually noticed someone shooting the video on cellphone, however i don't think it will be worth posting.