MALE RIGHTS MOVEMENT / IDEOLOGY

Started by jesusfaggotchrist, January 02, 2013, 12:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesusfaggotchrist

your boss does not govern all men. both genders can and should be accountable for their actions. I didnt pull those facts out of my ass., ill even post the source when i get off work. what im trying to say is that male priviledge hasnt existed in most forms for about a little more than a quarter of century, maybe more. when it is in fact men still carried the brunt of responsibilities way before feminism was institutionalized. where do you think the phrase 'women and children first' came from? feminists certainly didnt invent that  phrase.

ARKHE

Quote from: jesusfaggotchrist on January 04, 2013, 06:45:56 PM
where do you think the phrase 'women and children first' came from? feminists certainly didnt invent that  phrase.

No, that was made up by frail bourgeoisie males ridden by gentleman-romanticism, an ideal that probably never was made into action. Maybe by some romantic warriors, but most of the time, men have gone first. But I guess most of all, the rich and privileged have gone first. http://www.nek.uu.se/Pdf/wp20128.pdf - that's only in a handful of ship-wrecks (and even though the researchers are male economists, they're still probably possessed by feminism!), but where else would that phrase be put in action? When spoils of war are sold as sex slaves perhaps... hah!

Men were traditionally sent to war sooner than women because A) they are stronger, B) they are traditionally considered stronger and should therefore protect the Nation and the weaker pride of the Nation (children and women) from becoming spoils of war. Dying in battle is a privilege, dying in sickbed is dishonourable!

Suppose I could use both some MRA and feminism in my daily life, since my field of work has a 80/20 ratio women/men and the patrons more often than not choose to approach my female colleagues, with a traditionally low salary despite high education (since women are paid less, generally; the male proletariat earn a lot more than I will ever do!).

Cementimental

This thread is hilarious.

This post is me resisting posting pages of sarcasm and tearing certain utterly laughable, nonsensical statements to tiny shreds, because I promised myself I'd be nice on this board for some reason.

Have fun.

bitewerksMTB

I saw something not too long ago about the Titanic & there was a mention of women/children being pushed aside by crew members, etc. EVERYONE just went into panic-mode & got the hell off without stopping or holding the door open for anyone else. I would expect most people would act this way, esp. today. It isn't in the nature of most people to be brave or stop and think before reacting.

FreakAnimalFinland

I didnt pull those facts out of my ass., ill even post the source when i get off work.

No need. I didn't doubt the facts, I simply deny their importance.
These same facts, with their statistics are used by male rights movement of Finland.

What are among top agenda? Over here for example:
1) Military service (mandatory for all male citizen, optional for women)
2) Gender studies (women have their schools for womens studies).
3) Parenting (women get to keep child much more likely than men in divorce)
4) Cash compensations of state (all sorts of benefits)
5) How much money state spends on healthcare of women vs. men (women having more issues that needs to be taken care, simply biological fact of our species)
6) Rights of breeding (single men or fags not possible to get kids)
7) Life expectation (women live longer)
8) boys are becoming less successful in school than girls. For what reason exactly, who cares, but gender based nevertheless.
9) men getting more jail time for crimes, and more men being in jail in first place
10) men not getting laid because culture trains women to be too picky.
and so on...

What of these appear as "real problems" what need urgent attention in world of today? Absolutely none.
I don't need uncle sam type of character to wipe my ass. I'd rather need lightbearer to uplift the spirit what brings out the best in man.

We know how we don't get long jail sentences. We know how we can live longer. We know how we can get kids. We know how to go to army or not - whether it's supposed to be mandatory. We study all our lives of issues of men. Thank god there wasn't option for additional "mens studies". We (should) know how to get ladies if we want to. etc etc. If we are given few paper written "rights", what then? Because we are men, there are many laws that go beyond what can be given.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: Cementimental on January 04, 2013, 07:23:39 PM

This post is me resisting posting pages of sarcasm and tearing certain utterly laughable, nonsensical statements to tiny shreds, because I promised myself I'd be nice on this board for some reason.

Have fun.

I could exclude this topic from strictly uptight general line of forum. No funny pics, but no need to be sensitive as it's male issues now ;)
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

jesusfaggotchrist

i know it pains all of you to swallow that big red pill. but in 50 years youll wish you had. i know practically no one is on my side, but just let it sink in. and those are real problems, however pedantic you "feel" they may be. its not about what you "feel", but what you "know". thats all I have to say regarding this topic, im sure ive long overstayed my welcome here. this is why i stay in the music forum. no use discussing a topic that you all "feel" you "know" about.

jesusfaggotchrist

Quote from: ARKHE on January 04, 2013, 07:20:52 PM
where do you think the phrase 'women and children first' came from? feminists certainly didnt invent that  phrase.

No, that was made up by frail bourgeoisie males ridden by gentleman-romanticism, an ideal that probably never was made into action. Maybe by some romantic warriors, but most of the time, men have gone first. But I guess most of all, the rich and privileged have gone first. http://www.nek.uu.se/Pdf/wp20128.pdf - that's only in a handful of ship-wrecks (and even though the researchers are male economists, they're still probably possessed by feminism!), but where else would that phrase be put in action? When spoils of war are sold as sex slaves perhaps... hah!

Men were traditionally sent to war sooner than women because A) they are stronger, B) they are traditionally considered stronger and should therefore protect the Nation and the weaker pride of the Nation (children and women) from becoming spoils of war. Dying in battle is a privilege, dying in sickbed is dishonourable!

Suppose I could use both some MRA and feminism in my daily life, since my field of work has a 80/20 ratio women/men and the patrons more often than not choose to approach my female colleagues, with a traditionally low salary despite high education (since women are paid less, generally; the male proletariat earn a lot more than I will ever do!).

I'll never die for a country that screws its citizens time and time again, repubs or dems in office. flipsides of the same shit encrusted coin. I don't see how that's dishonourable, esp. when you have a president (Bush AND Obama) who will bend over and take it in the ass from another country to the tune of a billion or so dollars. it all boils down to money. I'd rather die peacefully, thank you very much. and as far as the second one, goes, yes true, but that's generalizing.

Cementimental

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on January 04, 2013, 10:21:23 PM
Quote from: Cementimental on January 04, 2013, 07:23:39 PM

Have fun.

I could exclude this topic from strictly uptight general line of forum. No funny pics, but no need to be sensitive as it's male issues now ;)
:D man that means a lot to me but tbh even with special dispensation I dunno if I can do justice to this thread.

Cementimental

Quote from: jesusfaggotchrist on January 04, 2013, 11:10:36 PM
i know it pains all of you to swallow that big red pill.
How old we're you when The Matrix came out?

Jordan

So, I just want to ask, Mr. faggotchrist, did you happen to lose a child in a custody hearing or something? I thought the MRA ranks were filled solely with sore child losers, with an emphasis on the loser part. There used to be a website made by a guy in my hometown called timmins101.com that purported to expose the corruption of our local police force, but was mostly just a guy ranting about how some female judge granted custody to his ex-wife. It had the worst web-design ever. I always meant to email him and say "Maybe you lost your kid because you're obviously fucking retarded" but never got around to it as I was to busy laughing my ass off at how pathetic and crazy the website and author were.

MRA's are good for a laugh, and that's about it.

EDIT: It's still there: http://www.timmins101.com/ I'm going to check it out again, it's been about 12 years or so. I'll report back if I find anything funny. I see off the bat that he got rid of the horrible wallpaper. I'm pretty sure it was computer generated stars or something.

EDIT AGAIN: I guess it was a male judge, and a female, feminist lawyer.

Jordan

HA! He has another website called www.Permitted-PURGERY.com

EDIT: Unfortunately, that link is broken.

HongKongGoolagong

I found a rather furious and enjoyable attack on MRAs at http://jezebel.com/5967923/fuck-you-mras - at first enjoyable anyway, until the sheer joyless anger of everyone involved from whatever perspective begins to overwhelm you.

As for crazy dads who didn't get custody go, my all-time favourite is this Canadian gentleman - http://www.trustchristorgotohell.org/

Jordan

Those MRA's are a real winning bunch, I can see why some would think the tide is turning in their favor. Unfortunately that timmins101 site is all but dismantled. It used to have a ridiculous amount of text all on one page. I think he lives in the city where I currently reside. Maybe I'll try to track him down and see what he's up to these days.

bitewerksMTB

Christ Almighty, http://www.trustchristorgotohell.org/ , is fucking NUTS!

I love "CANADA IS A SPIRITUAL SHIT-HOLE!"