FOUND Magazine

Started by KMusselman, December 28, 2012, 01:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

I think their DIRTY FOUND magazine is better!
At least couple issues are made. Found explicit stuff. Letters, photos, messy magazine pages, etc..
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Jordan

I have a crazy amount of found letters/diaries/etc. The best ones I have are from retards, like, literal retards. Not just stupid people.

Vigilante Ecstasy

From my previous apartments trash bins I found two full bags of diaries, notes and all kinds of weird papers. From what I gathered, they belonged to some tenant of the same building and were full of strange memories, extremely religious writings begging for forgiveness, rants on bulimia, shoplifting, eating weird foods, and so on. Seemed like that girl was really fucked up. Some of the texts were very bizarre, really showing traits of serious OCD, mix of paralyzing guilt, fear of Jesus, odd eating habits, crime, sexual frustration, extreme loneliness, feelings of being outsider, hatred of own body, etc, all vented out on paper. I still have those bags in my storage, during the last move to my current apartment I thought about throwing them away, but they were just too bizarre and interesting to lose. It also feels somewhat freaky to read them, I'm like peeping tom getting extremely intimate information from someone, stuff she propably won't speak even to relatives or doctors.
I'm tensed up/To watch the sex film

kettu

one of my favourite things is found stuff.
when I worked in a wearhouse I found this photo in a crate. Im thinking its from korea, what does the text say?

simulacrum

Quote from: Vigilante Ecstasy on December 29, 2012, 01:09:51 AM
From my previous apartments trash bins I found two full bags of diaries, notes and all kinds of weird papers. From what I gathered, they belonged to some tenant of the same building and were full of strange memories, extremely religious writings begging for forgiveness, rants on bulimia, shoplifting, eating weird foods, and so on. Seemed like that girl was really fucked up. Some of the texts were very bizarre, really showing traits of serious OCD, mix of paralyzing guilt, fear of Jesus, odd eating habits, crime, sexual frustration, extreme loneliness, feelings of being outsider, hatred of own body, etc, all vented out on paper. I still have those bags in my storage, during the last move to my current apartment I thought about throwing them away, but they were just too bizarre and interesting to lose. It also feels somewhat freaky to read them, I'm like peeping tom getting extremely intimate information from someone, stuff she propably won't speak even to relatives or doctors.

You should compile this freek's shit in a zine, man.