Come Org.

Started by RyanWreck, December 08, 2012, 04:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murderous_vision

Quote from: MyrtleLake on October 08, 2019, 01:09:04 AM
Quote from: murderous_vision on October 08, 2019, 12:50:04 AM
BTW, did anyone receive an actual invoice? I only got a receipt from PayPal.

Mine went straight to my Spam folder. I would check there first. The receipt / invoice was sent from VOD-Records <frank@vod-records.com>

Yep, that's where mine went too!

akhlq

Thanks for the heads up on the VOD invoice ending up in spam, was wondering why I didn't get an email...

impulse manslaughter

Last preview pictures on Frank's Facebook are looking great. Was low on cash for a few weeks but finally placed my order today. Looking forward to receiving this.

cr

Received the box today, looks fantastic indeed!

Hatefukk

This site used to have some whitehouse/come related zines, not sure if they are still on there http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com/?m=0 . There is another one that is fantastic but I have it saved on my home computer. I will dig it up when I get out of work and post the link.

IRONFLAME.de

Remaining copies available at SOUND OHM/Italy

€360 though..

accidental

Quote from: IRONFLAME.de on January 11, 2020, 11:35:02 PM

€360 though..

Rumour has it the Best will be releasing a deluxe issue early this year. Packaged with three bonus posters portraying Buchenwald, Treblinka and Dachau. Limited to 88 copies to please the SI audience. Beautifully packaged in a wood box made out of the finest of trees from the english forest. Available soon at your local record shop. MSRP £899. The first 20 copies will come with a Whitehouse patch.

impulse manslaughter

360 includes worldwide shipping and the extra shirt/pin.. It's not too bad.

Aplerbeck

Quote from: IRONFLAME.de on January 11, 2020, 11:35:02 PM

€360 though..

Ordered, thanks for the link!

impulse manslaughter

I started listening to my copy tonight and noticed the Für Ilse Koch LP is censored. Altered sleeve (without list of artists) and Himmler speech was left off. I understand rules in Germany are strict and VOD is worried about imago/sales but still, it sucks to have an incomplete version of this great LP.

deutscheasphalt

Quote from: impulse manslaughter on January 18, 2020, 12:36:41 AM
I started listening to my copy tonight and noticed the Für Ilse Koch LP is censored. Altered sleeve (without list of artists) and Himmler speech was left off. I understand rules in Germany are strict and VOD is worried about imago/sales but still, it sucks to have an incomplete version of this great LP.
Why don't you buy the original? I'm not 100% sure but it might actually be illegal to publish it unaltered over here (hate speech law), bear in mind you have to work with GEMA licensing, pressing plant, mastering agency, etc. You would essentially risk the whole release and potentially your business, just to put "Heinrich Himmler" on a sleeve and a Hitler speech on top of a track that the artist isn't even cool with? Seems a bit silly

impulse manslaughter

Yes, like I said I understand why it's not included. Just would've liked to get a complete version of this record, esp. considering the title/concept.

Listened to about half of the records now. Sound is good, although I'm Jack is very low in volume. Maybe it's because of the low bass frequencies.

Also, I started reading the book and it seems Benneth is rewriting history a little bit in his own favor.. stuff like "their mix sounds so different and so disappointingly poor because , to mark its origins, reverb and other effects were clumsily added" or "joint project Leibstandarte SS MB". Also, it appears to have Kata 1 missing and Kata 7 and 8 have the exact same content. Does anybody knows if this is a mistake..? Just wondering as I've never seen the originals.

theotherjohn

Quote from: deutscheasphalt on January 18, 2020, 01:32:50 AM
it sucks to have an incomplete version of this great LP.
Why don't you buy the original?

Uhh, easier said than done? Shame about the censoring but to third your opinion it's understandable.

Don't own the originals, but I'll dig out my copy of Birthdeath to see what the issue is with the Kata (or the Kata is with the issue). I don't think there was ever a Kata 1 from my recollections of lurking on the old Susan Lawly forum. And the information about 150 MP and LL SS MB looks to be the same info as the FAQ on the Susan Lawly website.

It would be nice to own this box set from a fetish standpoint but unless the book is vastly different from the aformentioned Birth Death/Come Org Files books then I'll be quite happy with audio rips and fanatical Japanese collectors sharing high quality scans of the original LPs on Instagram.

deutscheasphalt

Quote from: theotherjohn on January 19, 2020, 04:30:20 PM
Quote from: deutscheasphalt on January 18, 2020, 01:32:50 AM
it sucks to have an incomplete version of this great LP.
Why don't you buy the original?

Uhh, easier said than done?
Great point, literally anything is easier said than done dude..
Are these discogs listings for sale like all unofficial re-issues in poor quality or am I confusing something?

impulse manslaughter

Ik have 5 originals that are in this box and when I see a reasonable priced copy in good condition I will buy it for sure but since I have this box now I'm not so much in a hurry..