Come Org.

Started by RyanWreck, December 08, 2012, 04:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murderous_vision

Quote from: magnus on August 06, 2019, 12:06:15 AM
I would hope for some  selections from the weird tapes, only heard "Examples of Cannibalism" and it is quite a strange one... But to be honest many of them seem pretty pointless to press on vinyl, like the soundtrack to Triumph of the Will, Manson music etc.
What i believe is that it will be the Come lps, "Für Ilse Koch", "Second Coming", "Bradford Red Light District" + some Live Actions, we will see. What i am personally most curious about is the book, hopefully not only the same stuff as in the Birth/Death one but also some other bits and pieces, whatever that might be.

I was thinking perhaps vinyl versions of the Come Organisation Anthology compilations as well...

impulse manslaughter

Would like to hear Examples Of Cannibalism. Hopefully this tape will be included..

akhlq

Sold a bunch of stuff to put the money together for this. Don't think I've ever been this excited for a boxset in a long time (ever?). Hopefully we get some info on what's going to be in the box soonish.

Lazrs3

I seem to have an odd Box Set preference going on lateley, I bought two Box Sets off Inner Demons Records - Mai12 and Conure this month. I want to get the Culver 10cd box off Stoic Strength very soon as I have seen his Culver and Vampyres projects recently and keep buying Culver stuff on Matching Head (Vampyres is good too btw), The Vomir Box (on Urishma?) is playing on my mind, and I am seriously going to be budgeting to get this Come Org box, just to hear loads I won't have heard before as my knowledge of them doesn't go beyond the Whitehouse stuff. And then I want that Boot vinyl of Sutcliffe Judgend's 'We Spit on Their Graves' one day too if I come into loads of money, hope that resurfaces again on a better price.

Really looking forward to this box too.

akhlq

Frank updated the VOD Facebook page with this cover photo:

So, Rampton, Second Coming, 150 Murderous Passions, and what I'm presuming is Right to Kill (!!!!) based on the WDC 881033 catalogue number... Exciting. And is that "Come 3" meant to be In Country?

Full details August 26th.

totalblack

Very curious what the other 5 LPs and "bonus" 10" will be .... also 212 page book, should be an epic set

Bringbackthewhip

Come 3 = I'm jack LP

yosef666

Definitely setting aside cash for this box set.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

murderous_vision

Anyone have any comparative studies on what a 10lp/book boxset from VOD usually costs?

GEWALTMONOPOL

So Psychopathia Sexualis DOES exist after all? I want that one, not fussed about the rest. I hope it gets a nice stand alone reissue on CD sometime.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 30, 2019, 07:44:27 PM
So Psychopathia Sexualis DOES exist after all? I want that one, not fussed about the rest. I hope it gets a nice stand alone reissue on CD sometime.

I wonder if there's a story about the studio finding the master listed under a completely different title or something & they were just about to throw it into the garbage?

I'm kinda afraid of what this beast will cost with shipping to the U.S.

absurdexposition

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 30, 2019, 10:50:42 PM

Germany still boasting the best shipping rates in the world, so it might be OK. The SPK 3x7" wooden box was only like 9eu shipping (or less maybe?). Obviously 10LPs weigh a lot more but I'm not too afraid of that part of the cost myself.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

impulse manslaughter

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 30, 2019, 10:50:42 PM
Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 30, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

I wonder if there's a story about the studio finding the master listed under a completely different title or something & they were just about to throw it into the garbage?

It's mastered from a vinyl copy.

RyanWreck