Come Org.

Started by RyanWreck, December 08, 2012, 04:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenebracid

@chiper_chris shoot me a pm with your e-mail, I only have 3 left right now.

anyone has or knows where to find a rip of the 'bleeding images' video?

talking about video releases, one I remember being good stuff is "Not the real criminal" by Premature Ejaculation

Steve

The Psychic TV "First Transmissions" is a stand out classic. Also of its time is the South Bank Show feature on Rough Trade Records - features footage of Robert Rental & The Normal live and at home as well as Essential Logic with William Bennett in them ... I also have (this post has had me searching me deep in to the dark recess of my filing cabinet!) a documentry on Death In June (1983..I think) made by some German film maker - also has Coil, Foetus and Tibet in there. Probably ideal for a screening John? S.P.K.'s "Despair" was re-released on DVD, better quality than the original VHS.

RyanWreck

Quote from: HongKongGoolagong on December 10, 2012, 11:17:07 PM

If I was gonna find and download a rare industrial video of that era, I'd go instead for Psychic TV's 'First Transmission'.

Ah yes, I've seen this video and enjoyed it, eyes locked on the screen pretty much the whole time up until the Virgin Marry appears.

impulse manslaughter

Someone posted these old Whitehouse pictures on Facebook, looks great..

Strömkarlen

Quote from: theotherjohn on December 11, 2012, 01:14:39 AM
but I'm certainly open to contemporary examples and works from different countries too...

4 hours of madness from Sundsvall? Kristian Olsson did a marathon film about his home town.

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: impulse manslaughter on March 27, 2014, 10:23:00 AM
Someone posted these old Whitehouse pictures on Facebook, looks great..

Featuring the presence of the Neo-Naturist Cabaret involving Christine Binnie among others, these photos must be from the first two or three shows ever in 1982. If these exist then surely someone will soon upload evidence of a contemporaneous Ezy Ryder gig featuring the extraordinary guitarist John Streicher.

Steve

Thanks for the Ezy Ryder information - there's some stuff up on YouTube ... going to be hunting for the LP now....

online prowler

Quote from: Strömkarlen on March 27, 2014, 10:43:17 AM
but I'm certainly open to contemporary examples and works from different countries too...

4 hours of madness from Sundsvall? Kristian Olsson did a marathon film about his home town.

I was told this as well sometime ago. Would be an interesting watch. Anybody seen it?

- Thanx for the photo share Impulse .

P-K

Quote from: online prowler on March 28, 2014, 11:26:13 PM

I was told this as well sometime ago. Would be an interesting watch. Anybody seen it?

"dom kallar oss klyktattare" ...saw it 1x, enjoyed it but 4hours is really an effort. Very dark/lowfi&homemade/unfocussed/...without getting artsy. Featuring some Sundsvall VIPs ....great music!

i remember paying rather much (20euro?) for the DVD...wich turned out to be a stickered DVDr (but this was sorted out so noprob). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXRwN_yOBxE

F_c_O

Quote from: P-K on March 30, 2014, 06:25:29 AM
Quote from: online prowler on March 28, 2014, 11:26:13 PM

"dom kallar oss klyktattare" ...saw it 1x, enjoyed it but 4hours is really an effort. Very dark/lowfi&homemade/unfocussed/...without getting artsy. Featuring some Sundsvall VIPs ....great music!

i remember paying rather much (20euro?) for the DVD...wich turned out to be a stickered DVDr (but this was sorted out so noprob).  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXRwN_yOBxE
Is that dvd-r limited or is it still available from somewhere?  Tried to check Styggelse etc sites but everyone of them seems out of date or just have 'new blog/site coming soon' as only message on them.

Also, is it subtitled or is it in english?

P-K

lim200 says the box, got it from Olsson. not much speech...only BOTC ranting?....without subs :-p

totalblack

Quote from: acsenger on May 16, 2019, 12:21:39 AM
Exciting news: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxKJp9qpDkb/

I'm curious to see what will actually end up on this. If it's the early tapes and side-projects that are super hard to find, that's great. If it's the early Whitehouse material, that's also great.

wonderland_media

Quote from: totalblack on May 16, 2019, 01:01:19 AM
Quote from: acsenger on May 16, 2019, 12:21:39 AM
Exciting news: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxKJp9qpDkb/

I'm curious to see what will actually end up on this. If it's the early tapes and side-projects that are super hard to find, that's great. If it's the early Whitehouse material, that's also great.

Definitely looking forward to this. Is Susan Lawly still selling VHS's of Whitehouse Live Actions? If not does anyone have any they would be willing to part with?

impulse manslaughter

Heard about an upcoming VOD Whitehouse box but this is probably even better!