Come Org.

Started by RyanWreck, December 08, 2012, 04:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

I swore there was already a thread about Come Org. but I think that it was just the Whitehouse thread I was thinking about.

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone has ever seen any of the ULTRA videos as listed here:

wdc886001
ULTRA I
.Features:
..SUTCLIFFE JUGEND interview and music
..PETER KURTEN preview
..WHITEHOUSE LP TRACKS 1 birthdeath experience side A
..PHILIP BEST talks to MARY DOWD
..WHITEHOUSE studio action 1
..KINGS CROSS PROSITIUTION 1982

wdc886002
ULTRA II.
Features:
..CHARLES MANSON family interviews/LP tracks
..WHITEHOUSE LP TRACKS 2 birthdeath experience side B
..SUTCLIFFE JUGEND studio action 1
..RAMLEH interview & music
..PETER SUTCLIFFE trial report
..KINGS CROSS PROSITIUTION 1982

wdc886003
ULTRA III: PETER KURTEN, SADIST & MASS SLAYER
.Features:
..An in-depth documentary of the life & works of
..Peter Kurten, the monster of Dusseldorf, including
..previously unpublished pictures and information.
..With music by WHITEHOUSE, J.S.BACH & BEETHOVEN

wdc886004
ULTRA IV
.Features:
..PETER SUTCLIFFE preview
..WHITEHOUSE LP TRACKS 3 total sex side A
..SUTCLIFFE JUGEND interview & music
..WHITEHOUSE studio action 2
..HERMANN NITSCH a study
..AUSCWITZ / BIRKENAU 1941-82

I've heard the 4th does not exist because the masters were stolen but then someone on the Lawly forums came along and claimed to have copies and I remember reading WB being pissed that Thurston Moore showed all of these at some screening somewhere. Of course this is just hearsay, something that seems to come with the territory when talking about WB and Whitehouse related projects.

Does anyone here have a complete or near complete Come Org collection? I would love to see photos of anyone's collections namely the more rare shit like WDC8850## series for NUPA members.

I had posted a link to the Kata zines on here a while back and I can't find it, it was an "archives" site so if anyone bookmarked that it would be awesome if you linked it in this thread.

Eloy

Quote from: RyanWreck on December 08, 2012, 04:27:09 AMI had posted a link to the Kata zines on here a while back and I can't find it, it was an "archives" site so if anyone bookmarked that it would be awesome if you linked it in this thread.

QuoteIt's in one of these 6 interviews: http://web.archive.org/web/20011022031906/www.neox.demon.co.uk/whitehouse/archives/interviews/

This site also has a few issues of Kata scanned (issues 2-9 and 14-17 are working): http://web.archive.org/web/20011118144720/http://www.neox.demon.co.uk/whitehouse/archives/come/kata/

http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=1834.35;wap2

Steve

Ah, this old chestnut.
Ultra 4 does exist.I have it. I have all four Ultra volumes and before anyone asks ... no, I won't copy them and they are not for sale.

P-K

just throw it on the tube for us all to enjoy lol

eraciator

I saw the first one many years ago.

It was very very funny.

The Ramleh interview was on youtube a while back.

tisbor

Quote from: theotherjohn on December 08, 2012, 02:07:08 PM
The Ultra videos were shared on Cinemageddon a while ago in shitty nth generation quality by someone on this forum a while ago. Wish I had the originals.

I think I have the videos on some dvdr, but I never actually watched them

HongKongGoolagong

The Kevin Tomkins interview from #1 where there's an ice cream truck in the background just as he's talking about how great nuclear apocalypse would be is pricelessly silly. The videos (I've not seen #3 and only seen the SJ extract from #4) are amateurish to say the least and very much of their time. Lots of MB tapes are also featured as 'incidental music', sometimes rendering interviews almost inaudible eg Mary Dowd's ramblings about Kings Cross prostitutes. Jordi Valls does nicely hammy narrations throughout. Terrible UK comedian Jasper Carrot is the unlikely introduction material to #1.

andy vomit

Quote from: tisbor on December 08, 2012, 03:13:29 PM
Quote from: theotherjohn on December 08, 2012, 02:07:08 PM
The Ultra videos were shared on Cinemageddon a while ago in shitty nth generation quality by someone on this forum a while ago. Wish I had the originals.

I think I have the videos on some dvdr, but I never actually watched them

HA, i did the same exact thing!
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

martialgodmask

I think I may still have the same low-quality rips on my external hard-drive, quite the chore to watch if I remember right!

RyanWreck

...well these videos just don't sound that great at all.

murderous_vision

Quote from: RyanWreck on December 10, 2012, 05:53:51 PM

I have seen a couple, the quality was too poor to make heads or tails of any of it...

Tenebracid

theyre still on cinemageddon except vol. 3+4 that has no seeds at this moment, if anyone needs I have some spare invites.

I grabbed them some time ago but I don't recall ever watching the entire thing.

tiny_tove

i got some very bad copies in vhs somewhere at my parents house.
I tried to re-download them from the net but it didn't work.
Brilliant stuff from start to end.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: RyanWreck on December 10, 2012, 05:53:51 PM

They are at least funny, not always intentionally, contain some good music and are of historical interest.

If I was gonna find and download a rare industrial video of that era, I'd go instead for Psychic TV's 'First Transmission'. Despite the fact that the idea of the group would turn into a huge steaming pile of shit within a few years time, it's a great intense and disturbing compilation of material which works on levels that the Come Org Ultra things can't compete with.

cipher chris

Quote from: Tenebracid on December 10, 2012, 07:59:52 PMif anyone needs I have some spare invites.
I'm interested if this is still open, perhaps shoot me a PM?