Turgid Animal Viking Division - new home, new item list, new prices

Started by tisbor, November 17, 2012, 11:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tisbor

Quote from: tiny_tove on May 17, 2013, 01:46:48 PM
Quote from: tisbor on March 01, 2013, 11:16:57 PM
Brand new distro gem:

FECALOVE "L´ORIGINE DU MONDE" 2XC40 (Narcolepsia, Portugal, 2013)
"Cum dripping, asshole shredding, feedback drenched harsh noise savagery from Italia´s finest purveyor of bad taste.
Packed in a VHS case with dedicated artwork and fresh used panties in tribute to the orifice less travelled.
"BACK DOOR FANATICISM"
Edition of 21." 150 NOK plus shipping.

listened to this as well yesterday, good stuff and brilliant/filthy artwork!
Thanks again! For once the artwork is not mine except for the drawing - it's all Manuel's work and it really is one of the best looking releases I've ever done.

tisbor

I have a few copies of:

Special Interests #9
Featuring:
Essential albums : MK9, Prurient; Recommended books: MK9, J.Jerman; Interviews: Jaakko Vanhala ,Sektor 304, Das Synthetische Mischgewebe, Pogrom, Mikkel Rorbo (Alleypisser etc), Foetus; live noise feature: with Haters, Con-Dom, Keränen + artwork by Tisbor; harsh noise 2013 feature with The Rita, Being, Tourette, Developer, Alogirl.
84 pages in B5 size, paperback. 170grams weight each.
50 Norwegian Kroner plus shipping
(gurkeroboter /at\ gmail /dot\ com)

tisbor

Hey!
I'm down to the last 20 copies of Taeter "Absolut Nothing" CD, one of the best pop records of the last decade. To get rid of this last bunch of CDs I'm selling them at 50 kr each (7 € more or less) plus shipping - without jewel case. The album should still be available from Trash Ritual in U.S.A., possibly from Turgid Animal Records U.K. division and maybe from a few distributions around the globe.
When my copies are all gone, I'll think about uploading the whole record on Bandcamp.

contact me here or at gurkeroboter(at)gmail(dot)com

I'm also almost out of stock of my fantastic shit diary "Bowel Documents A.D. 2013". To celebrate its overwhelming success I'll list a selection of the assholes I had to draw for my beloved customers. Here we go!

Adolf Hitler, Rupert Murdoch, Edwige Fenech, Joseph Ratzinger, Monica Bellucci, Gandhi, Susan Sontag, George Best, Aleister Crowley, Lou Reed, Nicola Vinciguerra, Whitehouse, Jerry Calà, Salo's "The President", Mr. Bo Jangles, Eva Ionesco , Mao Tse Tung, Varg Vikernes, Jennifer Connelly, Max Hardcore, Andrea Dworkin, Elizabeth Veldon, Hugo Chavez, Tom Of Finland . . . . . .

tisbor

I have some copies of this tape, read below for contact info if interested:
Fecalove / SSRI split C40 (Untergeschoss, Finland)
Both artists present four tracks that cover a wide spectrum of their styles.
Fecalove ranges from violent cut-up harshness to eerie field recordings, everything here being among his best material.
SSRI goes from looped minimalism to extreme, almost glitchy harshness and back. Slightly unusual material from this project (un)known best for lo-fi noise recyclings.
NOTE: SSRI side turned out more quiet than intended due to artist's mistake in mastering. This issue is easily solved with proper volume knob usage by the listener.
Artwork by Tisbor. Professionally duplicated tapes with bodyprints.
50 Norwegian Kroner plus shipping

tisbor

Look what the postman delivered, all the way from Thailand! A few copies of this precious gem:
Fecalove / Fukte / Mutant Ape / Indch Libertine — Behind The Pink Door tape - Bruises, stingy farts and hangovers are long gone. This is the only trace left from a disastrous Turgid Animal Italian tour in 2010. Live sets from Mutant Ape, Fukte, Fecalove and Indch Libertine, recorded at Second Sleep's headquarters in rural Veneto.
"Comes in special package: pink cassette painted with white drops in plastic case with stickers, artwork is printed on pink paper with an original 80s sexy poker playing card glued on it (each one is different), the whole release comes with a thong (each one is different too). Limited to 54 hand-numbered copies.
Recorded live on 25 February 2010 at Vida Loca, San Vendemiano (TV), Italy.
Recorded and edited by F.D.B.
"Merili" drawing by Nicola Vinciguerra."
60 Norwegian Kroner / 7 € plus shipping.
If you want to see more pictures and listen to some samples, visit Toxic Industries' website:
http://www.toxicindustries.net/?releases=t039-fecalove-fukte-mutant-ape-indch-libertine-behind-the-pink-door

tisbor

A couple of new arrivals:

MUTANT APE/WERTHAM split CD (Turgid Animal UK Division) - "A long time in the making, the split CD featuring one of Italy's filthiest Power Electronics acts and Northern England's most loathed Industrial Noise projects finally see's the light of day. Full length album disc containing 4 tracks. One long track of drawn out bizarre Industrial Power Electronics decadence from Wertham and three shorter pieces of Industrial Noise with vocals from Mutant Ape. Comes with 12 page booklet with artwork by Tisbor and full printed Wertham lyrics."
85 Norwegian Kroner plus shipping

VASSBOTN - "Noe å snakke om" C62 (Worthless Tapes, U.S.A.) - Extremely raw straight to tape harsh noise from a Norwegian project I have absolutely nothing to do with. Total worship of LONG harsh noise tapes from the nineties. Some audio samples can be found here: http://worthlessrecordings.blogspot.no/2013/11/vassbotn-noe-snakke-om-c62.html
35 Norwegian Kroner plus shipping

tisbor

In stock:
Ecoute La Merde / God Pussy split c60 (Underground Pollution, France) - Ugly no-frills harsh noise from Bourg-en-Bresse and Rio De Janeiro on recycled tapes. Artwork by yours truly.
40 Norwegian Kroner / 5 € plus shipping

tisbor

New arrivals from Terror, Lithuania! As usual, prices don't include postage and "kr" means Norwegian fucking Kroner.

VASSBOTN - "Besøk fra Italia" C46 - Nameless, faceless Norwegians and Italians recording nasty old school harsh noise straight to tape. Rough and hard. 50 kr / 6 €

CREATION THROUGH DESTRUCTION - "Belt Zone Circulation" CD. Serbian/Japanese collaboration featuring our beloved Dr. Alex,
Government Alpha, K2, Contagious Orgasm and Hiroshi Hasegawa. I didn't listen to this one yet but it smells good. 100 kr / 12 €

contact here or: gurkeroboter/at\gmail/dot\com

tisbor

Hey! I have some copies of this fresh and lovely CDr, printed near my hometown by the nice guys over at Lisca Records (also VipCancro, etc):

Fecalove - In Terram Utopicam - "Disgusting electronics, rotten harsh noise, mangled field recordings, total contact microphone abuse. Church of real static. Italian quality." - Black CDrs, really well made packaging with transparent paper special effects. Limited to 50 numbered copies.

50 Norwegian Kroner plus shipping - whoever buys this from me and spots the tribute in the title gets a bonus drawing on the back of the cover - contact me here or at: gurkeroboter (at) gmail (dot) com

Lisca Records' website: http://www.liscarecords.com/

Suck my cock.

tisbor

Now in stock:
Deathpile - "Final Cofession" 2LP (Chrome Peeler Records, U.S.A.) - Two colored/marbled lps, reissue of a CD from 2005. Some of the best American power electronics ever! Super classic. It also features brand new art by yours truly. 140 Norwegian Kroner / 16 € plus shipping. Contact here or: gurkeroboter/at\gmail/dot\com