WE GAVE THEM THE FUTURE AND THEY WANTED THE PAST, C46 (Unrest Compilation)

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, October 24, 2012, 09:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

Is anyone else bored with the current overload of reissues, reunions, former legends reappearing for cynical reasons or in general can't get their house (creatively and/or business wise) in order? Does anyone else feel there must be something better, fresher and more interesting out there somewhere? Is anyone else keen on learning more about the here and now as opposed to a repackaged "the good old days" that is in fact just stale OAP's piss diluted with vinegar? Does anyone feel that the future has taken too much of a backseat for the benefit of the old and not so excited or exciting?

Then here's your chance to explore 9 UK projects of the here and now. With much pride I present to you Unrest Productions first ever compilation, WE GAVE THEM THE FUTURE AND THEY WANTED THE PAST! Some names are brand new, others are current, none are retro or part of a "respectable" past. Those featured: IFOTS, STAB ELECTRONICS, CITIES PREPARE FOR ATTACK, EXITUS, SHIFT, CONTENT NULLITY, CAUSTIC QUALM, CREMATION LILY and AM NOT.

£5.00 plus p+p. Email me at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk

Salve!
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

ConcreteMascara

[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

online prowler

Levas

SiClark

My order is sealed with the inclusion of IFOTS, STAB Electronics and Shift, look forward to hearing the others. Sounds like a great tape!

GEWALTMONOPOL

The only US distributor with the Future compilation and RL:ZZ tape, so far, is Witch Sermon. He doesn't have many. Email him to secure copies.

Other distros:

FREAK ANIMAL
TERROR
CIPHER PRODUCTIONS
FILTH & VIOLENCE

None of them have recieved their copies yet. They are either on the way or will be sent soon.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

Nil By Mouth

I have in stock some copies. Very good compilation, it's interesting to listen new projects. According with Discogs, Exitus has appeared on an old Freak animal tape compilation, new ones are caustic qualm and cities prepare for attack. No infos about this names except of the AM NOT soon available on Unrest.