OUT NOW: Incapacitants/Torturing Nurse - split 7"‏ LTD 108

Started by viva angel, October 22, 2012, 06:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viva angel

hello everyone!

this is my first post, my label 'viva angel' from Beijing, China will soon have the first release out, a split 7" ep between international noise hero Incapacitants, and local harsh noise super star Torturing Nurse.

The split EP is limited to 100 black vinyl, each project contributes 6 mins analogue harsh noise in their trade mark style.

To be released in 1 months.

We don't have price yet, but we will keep you guys update. For more information, please email to thankyouforthesilence@gmail.com

We also accept demo contribution for limited ep release, but only analogue noise/pe/industrial, no lab top computer.

AFTER MANY DELAY, OUR FIRST RELEASE IS FINALLY RELEASED.

Limited hand number 108 copies, black vinyl,DIY xerxo cover.

The price is 15euros airmail postage paid worldwide, sorry for higher than normal price, this is mainly due to high percentage of band royalty copy.

label contact: thankyouforthesilence@gmail.com

Paypal ID: dooomyan@gmail.com

Andrew McIntosh

A mere hundred copies? Considering the acts involved, do you think that's wise? Put me down for one, by the way.

Also, why no idea on price?
Shikata ga nai.

viva angel

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on October 24, 2012, 03:15:53 PM
A mere hundred copies? Considering the acts involved, do you think that's wise? Put me down for one, by the way.

Also, why no idea on price?

cool mate, thanks for support.

Incapacitants want no more than 100 copies, so this is all I can do. I asked if I can do 300 copies but answer is no, anyway, this is some good noise.

Still calculating the price, haha, will post soon.

Thanks everyone.

jc

the last release, the 12" on cold spring was also limited to 100. i also found the limitation a bit silly but they did take a while to sell out.

FreakAnimalFinland

yep. Sometimes you are surprised about where is the edge of item being "artificially rare" or item being just perfect and when turning into brutal amount of excess..

-"Tight" LP with 600 copies is everywhere. Haven't sold too many of those myself, but have even re-stocked enough for future.
-Incapacitants/Sewer Election LP 500 copies, I guess still available from label after 7 years and sold for bargain prices.
-"Walk Home" 7" 250 copies done about year ago, still available easy and can be bought for less than label originally priced it.
-And the Cold Spring one sider 100 copies which did sell out. Maybe thanks to being such an "exclusive" release? If it was 200 or 300 copies, I'm sure it would be still available.

That's all Incapacitants vinyl since 2005 isn't it? Showing that 100 copies will sell, 250 will end up to discount sale. 500 or more will stay in stock for decade? As a label or band, I can understand that you rather be realistic, than end up having closets full of stuff you can only get rid of by trading to just about anything? This is situation of 2012, but we'll see if it takes turns to better or worse.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

impulse manslaughter

Pfff, i thought selling 300 Incapacitants 7"s wouldn't be a problem..

viva angel

AFTER MANY DELAY, OUR FIRST RELEASE IS FINALLY RELEASED.

Limited hand number 108 copies, black vinyl,DIY xerxo cover.

The price is 15euros airmail postage paid worldwide, sorry for higher than normal price, this is mainly due to high percentage of band royalty copy.

label contact: thankyouforthesilence@gmail.com

Paypal ID: dooomyan@gmail.com

cipher chris

So to void anyone else incurring my confusion, that email address is not the PayPal address.  And you'll need to wear the PayPal fees.  Best to email first.

viva angel

Quote from: cipher chris on May 11, 2013, 06:41:08 AM
So to void anyone else incurring my confusion, that email address is not the PayPal address.  And you'll need to wear the PayPal fees.  Best to email first.

thanks for the clearance Chris, the paypal id is Dooomyan@gmail.com, better email me first at thankyouforthesilence@gmail.com.

Tommy Carlsson

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on October 28, 2012, 09:10:32 AM
yep. Sometimes you are surprised about where is the edge of item being "artificially rare" or item being just perfect and when turning into brutal amount of excess..

-"Tight" LP with 600 copies is everywhere. Haven't sold too many of those myself, but have even re-stocked enough for future.
-Incapacitants/Sewer Election LP 500 copies, I guess still available from label after 7 years and sold for bargain prices.
-"Walk Home" 7" 250 copies done about year ago, still available easy and can be bought for less than label originally priced it.
-And the Cold Spring one sider 100 copies which did sell out. Maybe thanks to being such an "exclusive" release? If it was 200 or 300 copies, I'm sure it would be still available.

That's all Incapacitants vinyl since 2005 isn't it? Showing that 100 copies will sell, 250 will end up to discount sale. 500 or more will stay in stock for decade? As a label or band, I can understand that you rather be realistic, than end up having closets full of stuff you can only get rid of by trading to just about anything? This is situation of 2012, but we'll see if it takes turns to better or worse.

In this aspect, I am not sure what better and worse even means. Is it better or worse to sell 500 copies than 100 of an unnecessary release?

Truthfully, I found both the Walk Home 7", and the Cold Spring one-sider to be quite disappointing releases musically. So I have lost the interest in keeping up with future releases, especially if they are being marketed at inflated collectors prices, like 15 euros for a little 7"...

Oh, there has been one more vinyl since 2005 -- the "in-store only" LP on RRR. Heheh.

viva angel

Quote from: Tommy Carlsson on May 11, 2013, 01:36:38 PM

In this aspect, I am not sure what better and worse even means. Is it better or worse to sell 500 copies than 100 of an unnecessary release?

Truthfully, I found both the Walk Home 7", and the Cold Spring one-sider to be quite disappointing releases musically. So I have lost the interest in keeping up with future releases, especially if they are being marketed at inflated collectors prices, like 15 euros for a little 7"...

Oh, there has been one more vinyl since 2005 -- the "in-store only" LP on RRR. Heheh.

noise is good or bad, that's up to individual's opinion. however the price is quite manufacture cost, even though china manufacture pretty much everything in the world, but we don't have a single vinyl plant exist. so after I count this and that and blah blah, this is the best I can do. It's not too bad if you count airmail postage in.

anyway, thanks for everyone who ordered!

Dr Alex

It's better to be longer available [more copies] then to greedy discogs sellers sell it for monstrous price!
I can't offer to buy some classics due fucking high price on discogs.
We need thread about this. Mikko?