FA: GRUNT LP, B.UPROAR LP, MANIA/COMA DETOX LP

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, October 17, 2012, 06:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

OUT NOW!!!!

*BIZARRE UPROAR "rape africa" LP (17.00,-) NEW
Bizarre Uproar's 2012 album shows the band in its slowpaced movement towards new directions. Since 1992 the surface of Bizarre Uproar has been covered in filthy distorted mud. on each full length album it has moved forward from previous. Rape Africa is the heaviest and darkest of the albums. Abusing ultra heavy sludgy bass. colossal rumbling drumming. slow moving heavily echoed vocals. urban field recordings. tribal percussions and even if rejecting majority of sound sources known from past releases - ending up in logical continuum of Bizarre Uproar's output! Freak Animal / Filth & Violence

*GRUNT "World Draped In A Camouflage" LP (17.00,-) NEW
Since "Petturien Rooli" CD (2009). there has not been much else than re-issues. live materials and few compilation tracks by Grunt. It certainly have not meant anything else than preparation for the new full length assault. 10 tracks abuse diverse approaches. from tape manipulation. crushing loops. classical instruments. deep tones. concrete sounds. dry sonic elements stripped to be bone as well as multi-layers complex compositions. Grunt pours in loads of different sound elements. different sound qualities and experimentation. yet from other end of meatgrinder emerges the solid mix of ugly power electronics in form of "World Draped In A Camouflage". LP comes with professionally printed covers and 12 pages booklet (in cd cover size) including all lyrics and artwork. Freak Animal.

*MANIA / COMA DETOX  "split" LP (17.00,-) NEW
Coma Detox is known for couple tape releases. self released "Reduced To An Invalid" (2009) and "Volatile Debasement" by Nil By Mouth (2009) and "Concussed & Asphyxiated" on Filth & Violence (2010). Now Coma Detox returns with 3 massive tracks of most crude. broken and grainy noise filth. Coarse. lo-fi metal junks. crackling distortions. roaring violent vocals. slowly moving rumble of wreckage. Very blunt barbarian approach to noise! Mania is known from a lot of releases. for example "Grotesque Mirth" on Filth & Violence and "Ultra-Negative" on Freak Animal. Mania continues in his unique style. creating something unusual from combining typical elements of throbbing & humming synthesizers. crispy metal junk abuse and fierce feedback with vocals and samples. Sounding so obviously like Mania. one can easily recognize his sound from abundance of unidentified noise circulating in flood of releases in contemporary noise. Often painfully slow and deep. with distinctive use of physical random assaults of scrap metal. Grim vocal performance with abundance of effects. Grande finale of the side ends to darkest industrial-torture-chamber heard in recent noise. Playing "songs" that each stand apart. yet avoiding being musical. Full color covers and double sided insert. Freak Animal / Filth & Violence

All limited quantities. All professionally manufactured covers etc! Looking good - don't be fooled by crappy tiny pre-view pics...

Remember the recent CD versions etc. Also GRUNT tape back in stock:

http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=2708.0

check out other titles, ordering infos etc:
www.cfprod.com/fa
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

bitewerksMTB

Holy crap, did not expect this announcement so early! For those in the US, I'll have a few copies available depending on how many LP mailers I can dig up. Otherwise, I'm sure Bondage Culture, Malignant, & RRR will get copies.

RyanWreck

FUCK. YES. God damn look at the art on that split! It's sexier than a ladyboy in full latex covered in shit.

And Mikko's style of art is always appreciated, crinkled, beat to hell black and white industrial landscapes is something that comes to mind every time I listen to Grunt (and a big guy in a domino-leather mask shoving needles in tits and whipping girls).

Ashmonger

Quote from: RyanWreck on October 19, 2012, 06:04:26 AMIt's sexier than a ladyboy in full latex covered in shit.
Hahahaha, this nearly made me laugh out loud. (Nearly, because I'm at work, hehe.)

Goat93

How limited are LP's?

Possible to wait for an Order next Month or better buy it now?

bitewerksMTB

I believe I was told 200 on the split so good bet that the others are the same.

www.bitewerks.blogspot.com

FreakAnimalFinland

250 each. Hard to estimate availability, but next month should be ok..
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Coma Detox

Got my copies of MANIA split.  The layout looks great.

Coma Detox

I have copies of the MANIA/COMA DETOX LP for the American and Canadian folks as well. ewaaulin at g m a i l dotcom for kontakt

enmity

Quote from: Coma Detox on October 30, 2012, 04:09:47 PM
Got my copies of MANIA split.  The layout looks great.
I purchased this record and got to say that is sounds amazing as usual coming from 2 of the best record labels out right now for industrial music. Sharp sounding metal abuse and junk torture. I love it, everything looks beautiful!