MuhMur Radio

Started by Steve, October 17, 2012, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Not too certain whether this is the right place for this posting, but: Just a little bit of self-promotion. I have a two hour Radio Programme on Soundart FM (102.5 FM) - it is also available for listening on the Soundart website. www.soundartradio.org. It is an accompanyment to my blog called "MuhMur" and is broadcast on alternate Thursdays at 21:00 (GMT).
The first show featured a lengthy history of Gerechtigkeits Liga. The next programme will be tomorrow night - Thursday 18th October - and will be a two hour "special" on Harbinger Sound Records, and by the way things are going this programme will be "Part One".
I have planned a show for November 15th. This will feature sound and music from the artists appearing at the "Extreme Rituals" Festival in Bristol later that month .. but nothing as yet planned for the programme on November 1st (but, please tune in) ...
The programmes are being archived on Mixcloud. (Search for Muhmur) - the first show being at www.mixcloud.com/Muhmur/muhmur-20092012/ (please don't be put off by the first couple of minutes .. the show before mine over ran). A full tracklisting for the programmes will be posted on my blog page shortly after broadcast.
Cheers.  

ddmurph

Quote from: Steve on October 19, 2012, 08:49:59 PM
Two hour Harbinger Sound Special. www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-18102012/

Enjoy.

great show! thanks! would love to hear a part two. looking forward to the schimpfluch show also

HongKongGoolagong

Ahh nice sequencing with that S&Q track from Vultures. The reason for its title and dedication was that it pretty much happened to me for real - emergency A&E treatment for a quick-growing urethral stricture back in '98 or whenever it was - the bastards thought it hilarious as you can imagine...the catheter and bag came in handy as stage prop in years to come.

Steve

Thanks for the additional information there ...
Last nights programme is available for listening: www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-broadcast-01112012/ featuring an exclusive twenty minute piece by Schuster as well as some Duncan Harrison, Ashtray Navigations, Burial Hex and Chop Shop amongst others ...

Have a listen ...

Steve

Just uploaded my two hour programme featuring artists / performers from the line-up of the upcoming Schimpfluch-Gruppe Carnival / Extreme Ritual Event in Bristol. To have a listen please visit : www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-broadcast-15112012/

Ta!

Steve

Just uploaded my latest programme, with exclusive Filthy Turd 4 track "session"; www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-broadcast-29112012/ Please feel free to listen (and comment).

Steve

Just uploaded my latest programme - no exclusives, no sessions just me with a bag of records and tapes... I hope you enjoy. Next programme will be on January 10 2013 and will feature only Swedish artists!
www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-broadcast-13122012/
Tack.

Steve

Link Error!!
Sorry about that! But I seem to have put up a "dead" link to my last radio programme.

www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-radio-broadcast-13122012/

Hope you enjoy.....
Next programme goes out on Jan 10 and is called "Let Me Tell You About Sweden" and features exclusive material from Amph.

Tack!

Steve

"Let Me Tell You About Sweden" - a two hour radio programme featuring all (well nearly all) Swedish projects:
www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-radio-broadcast-10012013

ConcreteMascara

[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Steve

Thank You Mr. Mascara.
New programme is uploaded featuring an hour of Anemone Tube with a sneak preview of their upcoming LP on Peripheral Records. Plus some other stuff ...
www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-radio-broadcast-24012013/

I hope you listen and enjoy ... Next programme is on the 7th of February.

Steve

I have just uploaded Thursday nights radio programe on to Mixcloud. No sessions or exclusives, just me playing my favourite records and CD's...and a snippet of TG live in 2009.
Please give it all a listen, go to: www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/muhmur-soundart-radio-broadcast-07022013/

Steve

Just uploaded last weeks programme - a two hour "special" featuring the works of Neil Campbell.
www.mixcloud.com/muhsteve/a-bowl-of-campbells-soup/
Lots of Campbell solo work, Smell & Quim, Vibracathedral Orchestra, Kufuki etc + a 20 minute piece esspecially compiled for the programme ... 

FreakAnimalFinland

MuhMur SoundArt Radio Broadcast 13/12/2012. great piece! I only wish Steve would announce every track before he plays it. Just putting the program playing and not watching tracklist all the time, makes one wonder once in a while who's playing right now. Did we change the track as it appears to happen, or just unexpected stop & go on mix of track...
But as much as I kind of resisted the idea of radio these days, it's brilliant thing to have someone curating "this is what you need to hear" and see expert advice on that matter... 
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net