Wanted: 37 PINK

Started by ghoulson, September 16, 2012, 05:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghoulson

I am searching for cassettes (original or dubs doesn't matter) with 37 Pink (a.k.a. Pink 37) from Arizona, USA.

- La TemptacĂ­on Brutal
- The Bleeding Patient

Both on Extreme tapes (Australia).

Other recordings with them are also of interest (got some compilations with them already).

Payment or trade in exchange. Answer through PM.

bitewerksMTB

Never, ever even seen a mention of 37 Pink before! Doing a search comes up with everything under the sun that is 37 and Pink. Have anymore info on them?

ghoulson

and I was hoping you had some information Keith haha....

industrial / power electronics outfit from usa that did two tapes for ulex xane's extreme records.
I was about to snatch a tape that was for sale at discogs but someone was faster.
a friend of mine is providing a split (or collaboration?) tape with PS Bingo on their own label Greyscale Records....

comptapes I have with them: The Neckparty & Rogues Gallery. some others are listed at discogs.

here is one that is available for download:
http://archive.org/details/zero135a

bitewerksMTB

Took a look on discogs & see that they were on a comp released by Tegal Records in 1982. If I've come across 37 Pink then it was a name I didn't pay any attention to. Kind of curious they had tapes released on an Australian label instead of the US tape labels at the time. What do they sound like?