20.10.2012 Toulouse: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS / NUIT NOIRE/ VOMIR/ EVIL MOISTURE/ Å

Started by Trotsky666, September 07, 2012, 12:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trotsky666

CONSUMER ELECTRONICS to play with NUIT NOIRE, VOMIR, EVIL MOISTURE, Å
@ AUX CAVES LA NOTTE, 61 Rue Pargaminières 31000, Toulouse France
On Saturday, October 20th. 9.00 pm.

"Consumer Electronics (Power Electronics - UK)
Vomir (HNW - F)
Evil Moisture (Food Noise - UK/F)
Nuit Noire (Feerical Punk - F)
Å (HNW - F)

PAF : 6 €

With some distro"

http://www.facebook.com/events/401768749876645/

HongKongGoolagong

EVIL MOISTURE: experimental-food - WTF I like that. Andy Bolus is a seriously crazy fuck and complete genius (who should cut his hair), I am very much disappointed about needing to cancel the Smell & Quim Paris shows in August he sorted due to general untogetherness here.

Remember being in a coupla S&Q lineups with Andy, London Garage '96 and the amazing Belgium '97 show. Also a show with Hobs, Olympic Shitman and Ramleh that would probably be classed 'legendary' nowadays but hardly fucking anyone came to, Bradford '96. Also getting off with Andy's sister while I was single but she wasn't, EMFW showcase London '00.

Never been to Toulouse. Only place in France I ever loved is the Creuse.

Steve

Toulouse is a wonderful city, well worth a visit. Cheap too - or at least it was the last time I was there. The guys who run "Timeless" magazine operate out of Toulouse, they must be putting on this event (?).

I played the OJC a year after S+Q in Belgium, and you'd be happy to know that they were still talking about the night you came to visit. Sint-Niklaas has never been the same since - ha! I still have the poster for the Bradford gig - wasn't there a Bilge Pump/Hobs flexi released for that show? Vague memories...wish I had the single now! Whatever happened to Fifth Dimension at the 1in12? 

post-morten

Quote from: HongKongGoolagong on October 16, 2012, 02:54:14 AM
Remember being in a coupla S&Q lineups with Andy, London Garage '96...

Was this Upstairs at the Garage, with Headbutt, Satori and someone else? Still kicking myself for arriving too late to see S&Q.

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: post-morten on October 16, 2012, 12:09:26 PM
Quote from: HongKongGoolagong on October 16, 2012, 02:54:14 AM
Remember being in a coupla S&Q lineups with Andy, London Garage '96...

Was this Upstairs at the Garage, with Headbutt, Satori and someone else? Still kicking myself for arriving too late to see S&Q.

Yeah, I think there were about twelve of us onstage inc. a one-off S&Q appearance from the late Lol Coxhill.