Special Interest
January 16, 2021, 05:12:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zyklon SS- Iron Division  (Read 9750 times)
BlackHole
moderate user

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 05:35:35 AM »

"Iron Division" as well as "Anti-Personnel" deserve to be on LP. Excellent albums. I would say NTC but I think it may be to brutal for more than 88 copies on cassette haha.
Urban Noise
user

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 11:27:20 AM »

CD version would be nice.

And this is for all the other LP only releases out there, not only for Zyklon SS.

FreakAnimalFinland
Administrator
Overkill user

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 09:52:39 AM »

3cds of zyklon SS are in pressing! Should be out this month!

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net
Fluid Fetish
user

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 05:33:39 AM »

3cds of zyklon SS are in pressing! Should be out this month!

Excellent news!
a_2_g_2
moderate user

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2018, 05:31:51 AM »

Thought this would be the proper place to post...(ZSS general thread??)

I listened to the Live in Finland tape a few times today and it still holds up as, in my opinion, as one of the better live recordings in the PE genre. Perhaps in relation to the thread about samples and such, I've found the samples to be one the greatest aspects of the tape. Just the sheer research of the whole thing. David Lane news clips, Metzger related commentary etc.
Scat-O-Logy
Diehard user

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2018, 09:54:26 AM »

Thought this would be the proper place to post...(ZSS general thread??)

I listened to the Live in Finland tape a few times today and it still holds up as, in my opinion, as one of the better live recordings in the PE genre. Perhaps in relation to the thread about samples and such, I've found the samples to be one the greatest aspects of the tape. Just the sheer research of the whole thing. David Lane news clips, Metzger related commentary etc.

It was also the best ZSS gig I have witnessed... The sound was just right, the length of the set was very compact and atmosphere in the crowd was through the roof... as in right hands went through the roof, hah!

Shame that Wrath didn't release the backing video with some ZSS track as it was brilliant... The art on the tape has some samples of it. I was grinning from ear to ear throughout the set! Brilliant!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 09:57:52 AM by Scat-O-Logy » Logged

burdizzo
Heavy user

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2018, 11:33:14 PM »

Been listening to this quite a lot - the 'Live In Finland 2016' CD issue - and it really does pack a punch. Whining electronics, slow, hollow pounding beats, and strong, incendiary, vocals and samples are just the ticket. Trawls through some of the 'hits' from the 'Iron Division' CD, and they sound even better here. A pity ZSS only seems to have shows in Finland, but at least they're released. I was going to say it was a rough gem, but that'd hint a poor sound, or something, which is far from the case. A gem, nonetheless, in all its grimy glory.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: