Special Interest
August 23, 2019, 09:32:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Where ƒrost reign label & press: Announcing SMUT BOOK CLUB.  (Read 108803 times)
online prowler
Diehard user

« on: June 21, 2012, 04:51:51 PM »

WHERE FROST REIGN

- Transgressions in audio and printed matter -

MAIN: http://wherefrostreign.tumblr.com/
STORE & DISTRO: http://wherefrostreignhangar.tumblr.com/
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/seller/online.prowler

CONTACT // ORDER VIA: wherefrostreign - æ - gmail - com. Note: Store & distro items are in EURO. Option for registered shipping worldwide.

NOTE: When ordering, include full name and shipping address.

- NORWAY -
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:16:37 AM by online prowler » Logged
gasskammer

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 07:05:53 PM »

Tar du inn de nye Ætergap tapsa?
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 07:40:51 PM »

Tar du inn de nye Ætergap tapsa?

Ikke med det første. Ny noise batch i hus snart.
gasskammer

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 02:48:29 AM »

Ait.
totalblack
user

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 05:06:14 PM »

Cannot give anything other than praise to WFR - perfect combination of visual, literary and audio documents that all appeal to the same sensibilities, which is rare. It's nice to receive some new music and a good book to read while listening to them at the same time. Have ordered several times and will continue to support

online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 07:42:39 PM »

Thanx for the kind words Total Black. Much appreciated.
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 09:59:03 PM »

TERROR

# 1 - 2010.

Noise related fanzine published by label Terror containing interviews and reviews.

Regards to Levas and Terror for contribution.

Dwnlwd it here: http://wherefrostreignextreme.tumblr.com/post/64887137416/terror-1-2010-noise-related-fanzine
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:46:57 AM by online prowler » Logged
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 09:40:45 PM »

Where frost reign extreme.

Archive updated. Various flyers, stickers and zine.

Troubled Sleep # 1
Fanzine published by Narcolepsia, April 2010.

Long sold print run now avail as free dwnlwd courtesy of Narcolepsia.

http://wherefrostreignextreme.tumblr.com/post/74961377565/troubled-sleep-1-fanzine-published-by
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:44:07 PM by online prowler » Logged
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 10:18:14 PM »

FEDRELANDSLAGET - FL.KO.MILITS -

Digital & cassette.

Extremist ideology presented as hardcore industrial rapshit.

Industrial synths, noise and loops over hard beats. Rap bordering to power electronics and grime. Heavy, static, crushing. Desperate and vengeful. Criminal shit.

Today, June 28th 2014, on the 100th year anniversary of the shots in Sarajevo that instigated world war 1, Where frost reign label & press in cooperation with recordsofthefleshgod release the debut album of FEDRELANDSLAGET "FL.KO.MILITS".

June 28th 1914 Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Duchess of Hohenberg Sophie died at the hand of assassin Gavrilo Princip. The killing of the regal couple sent political tremors through out an already destabilized Europe. Ideologies clashed and plunged Europe into a brutal four year war.

The assassination was organized by the nationalist Serbian organization Black Hand, and to be executed by six men armed with explosives, firearms and suicide pills. On the day of the killing Princip was the only one left with a calibre opportunity and the necessary will of force.

The noble motorcade had stopped by the Latin bridge due to a wrong turn. As the Archduke's vehicle slowly begun backing up, Princip stepped forward and fired two deadly shots from a distance of 1,5 meter. The Archduke was hit in the jugular vein, the Duchess suffered an abdominal wound. Princip was immediately apprehended.

A month later, July 28th 1914, Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia. The conflict escalated, soon numbering over 19 sovereign nations. At the end of the war in November 11th 1918 9.911.000 lives were shed, Serbia had ceased to exist as a country and feudalist reign in Russia was a closed chapter. For decades ahead Europe would experience alterations in forms of government, geography, politics, economy and ideological mind set.

Princip's politicals motives destroyed his ideals, nation and any potential for unity of the Slav people at the time. On the other hand, it can be said that one man's direct action is partially responsible for democracy in Europe as we know it today.

"It is nothing" - Archduke Franz Ferdinand, June 28th 1914.

"FL.KO.MILITS" is now available in digital format on flac / mp3 via recordsofthefleshgod's web platform. Cassette version on chrome tape in an edition of 50 with pro-printed art work will be announced shortly on both imprints. A limited amount of the cassette is now available for pre-order at 55,- Norwegian Kroner per item. Reserve a copy via Where frost reign email.

http://fedrelandslaget.tumblr.com/

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:48:37 PM by online prowler » Logged
ANDROPHILIA
Heavy user

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 11:31:12 PM »

sorry price is 200 nok?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:02:16 AM by ANDROPHILIA » Logged

www.consunzione.wordpress.com
https://soundcloud.com/androphilia

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »

Hei ANDROPHILIA.

That is correct. 200,- NOK (Norwegian Kroner) . Which today is about 23,60 euros.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:13:14 PM by online prowler » Logged
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 07:00:22 PM »

Distro

new in stock from Urashima.

Atrax Morgue

"Mechanic Asphyxia".

- "I've got some plastic bags HERE… some plastic trash bags … I’m HERE in my home with some plastic bags… I play with them… I play with them on my head… I PLAY WITH THEM OVER MY HEAD OVER MY FUCKING HEAD!" - Atrax Morgue - "Plastic bags / Mechanic asphyxia".

"Mechanic Asphyxia" was first published on cassette by Slaughter productions (SPT 97) in 1997. The release was then presented in a black vinyl snapcase, in an edition of 54 hand-numbered copies. Urashima's edition is in new suit with enhanced sound. The visual presentation is classic Urashima black void, accompanied by the original Slaughter Production artwork on the front cover. The material on the album has been remastered to vinyl from the original tape, then pressed to 140 gram black vinyl with black labels. Packaging includes silk-screened artwork on black cardboard with plastic trash bag, plus a 12-page A5 booklet. All limited to 99 copies. The four tracks that make up the album are collected on face A. This is a positive curatorial decision by Urashima, as it allows full use of the entire work as one consistent and concecutive expression. Alas: Setting up the regular mortal and street Joe for a depressive deep-listening session without slab-change interruption.  

Atrax Morgue was Slaughter Productions' founder Marco Corbelli's main project until he committed suicide by hanging in 2007. Corbelli always expressed a deep intimacy and obsessions with death - often copulated with sexuality.  

- "My ideals and philosophy reflects that "we are constantly in a lackness"; we die and are re-born every moment. Death comes in a moment, in a moment that only faith knows. Death is the moment, the moment is death. Each breath we die, and next breath we are reborn. Each orgasm we die, and so we are reborn. Each sleep is like to die, and the awakening is to be reborn. I'm feeling always in a process, between life and death. I don't feel the passing time. The past doesn't exist; it's only an echo of noise in my mind. The future is destroyed because I live for the moment and I never see any future in front of me. My life condition is like a reflex of energy. A corpse falling into energy's power". - Marco Corbelli. The Supersonic death screams interview. ESOTERRA # 9 (USA), 2001.

- "i always eroticise death. Death is the highest expression of sexuality/sensuality. I like very much these artists like Witkin, Nitsch, Sade and especially Georges Bataille and Hans Bellmer (that was also very good friends…) They made fetish as a philosophy centred on the eternal life-death cycle, eros-thanatos. Their art is erotic, sadomasochistic, feticist and perverse. they had an hard fight against society that always condamn death and sexuality like disorder elements and charge them with taboos and prohibition. Bataille and Bellmer have decided to run " a way without compromises, a stormy way, that one of the human being in his integrity without mutilations". At the basis they suppose that a man that do not try eroticism beyond the limits is alienated like the man that have not known the interior experience". - Marco Corbelli. Interview with ACEPHALE magazine (France), 1998.

The four compositions on "Mechanic Asphyxia" are minimal no-progression constructions with equilibrium death nerve. No malice, no hatred: Just lifeless and border-light diseased representations of death wishes and erotic asphyxiation. Instrumentation is scraped down to bare needs. We are talking: Repetitive synthesizers, spoken word, effects, feedback. Though minimal in composition and set-up, Atrax Morgue's vision on "Mechanic Asphyxia" is rich in minuscule detail, texture and depth. Framed by deep and pulsating layered synthesizers at times creating beat frequencies, Atrax Morgue's reverbed spoken word and guttural death throw exaltations guides us through an innermost self-predatory fetishistic landscape. Text recitations and vocal delivery are at times abrupted by piercing short feedbacks that vanish as quick as they manifested. "Mechanic Asphyxia" is as naked and vulnerable as an artist can get without being personal and cheesy.  The end result as Urashima continues to us is of an extremely introspective, seductive and raw force. This is top mark death industrial / post-mortem electronics - beyond the realm of enough positive praise. Klassik void black..

A listening instruction: Put the record on with the volume to maximum. Undress. Yes get the fuck naked. Take the garbage bag that is included in the packaging and go to your bathroom. Leave all doors leading to this destination open (the 12" sound must not be obfuscated). When entering the bathroom, turn all lights on. Lay then down on your back either on the floor, or in your bathtub. Put the plastic bag over your head, never take it off. Focus on your breathing. Heave calmly for five minutes. Masturbate slowly, never cum. This is "Mechanic Asphyxia".  

Track list:

Side A
Plastic bags
What I have (nothing)
Mechanism of D.
Playing with my corpse

12" vinyl
Comes in clear plastic sleeve
Edition of 99
Released by Urashima, August 2014.

Price: 17,- € + shipping.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:28:17 AM by online prowler » Logged
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 07:05:16 AM »

Distro

new in stock from Filth & Violence.

Bizarre Uproar

"Vihameditaatio".

Lastest full-length of Finnish hate extremist and anti-social l'enfant terrible Bizarre Uproar. Four tracks of decaying filth, hate and bizarre sexual humiliation.

Bizarre Uproar was initiated in 1993, and has since then released over 30 albums in addition to numerous collaborations, splits, eps and singles. Deathkey, Silent Abuse, Goatmoon, Ride for Revenge, Macronympha and Grunt are some acts that have collaborated with Bizarre Uproar in the past. These references should in their own stature give witness to the level of professionality Bizarre Uproar - aka BU - operates on. The thematic foundation of BU is purely psychosexual, and rests within a fanatic fetish culture at the explicitly perverse edge of human sexual spectrum. The visuals and lyrical content (verbatim and substratum) make no attempt to disguise Bizarre Uproar's predatory affections and blatantly hail anti-social attitudes and desires; while sadistically spitting into the face of majority PC social acceptance. During the last years BU has toured extensively in Europe. Both as a solo outfit and as a duo with the assistant of session musicians Silent Abuse and SS-Pekka. The sheer brutality and power of these live actions have at times resulted in blown out sound systems, laborious collective tinnitus and crushed reality perceptions/semi-nervous breakdowns for unprepared audience members. I personally, have observed all three occurrences in one single evening.

"Vihameditaatio" was released on CD by Filth & Violence and LP by Urashima, spring 2014. The material on the album is a continual exploration of the audial cellars manifested on prior full-length "Perverse bizarre humiliation", and 7" split "Appetite for destruction" with Goatmoon. The instrumentation on "Vihameditaatio" is relative minimal and consists of: Low-end rumbling loops, ground trembling bass riffs, heavily decayed thundering drum section, chains, contact mic`ed sheet metal, feedback, delay/reverb effect pedals, and fierce ample vocals with close to no effects - or no effects at all. The recordings and sound production are dynamic and raw with full audio spectrum. "Vihameditaatio" is the results of a lengthy developing period in the BU cargo container, stretching over several months. The material was shaped and perfected via a series of rehearsals, 4-track demo recordings and pro-longed listening sessions; before promptly being committed to tape during two short recording sessions, each lasting three till four hours. The first recording session representing 'LP Face A' followed a very structured and strict composed schematic, and was executed as a live-in-studio session. The approach to Face B had a contrasting method, as it relied only on a sketched compositional frame and was executed as ritualistic free-form improvisation, all done in one take with less and less effects - and towards the end - pretty much nailed down unplugged. The album also includes a conceptual silent track that honoures the cause. After the recording phase was completed, minor mixing adjustments were executed and volume levels checked. Make note: No heavy post-production. The Album was solemnly recorded by Bizarre Uproar. No personnel was practically involved during the course of the recording period - apart from Ms. BU aka Silent Abuse giving a critical eye on tracks and project progression.

Bizarre Uproar's choice of less and overtly violent instrumentation is a conscious one. After a substantial discography of high volume recorded filth that terrorize the listening space, "Vihameditaatio" is a critical side step from this strata and a continuing new chapter in Bizarre Uproar's career. The compositions and ideological concepts have matured and are distilled to pure essence. Furthermore, we can see a band expanding its artistic expression and compositional structures well beyond the idea of 'anti music' - to now include inspirations leaning towards: Doom, metal, hard core and religious music. Check tracks Verilippu and side B's title track Vihameditaatio for reference. Here Terveet Kädet's riffs and chaotic fervor gigs seem buried in the disintegrating low rumble… as well as… the slow - echoing - mean - calculated stride found in G.I.S.M.'s pitched intermesso sequences on VHS': "Subj and egos, Chopped" & "+ R, Regicide reverberation". The most significant severance from prior material is Bizarre Uproar's wish to slow down the tempo in own compositions, and focus on creating unique audial spaces with ambience - a decision much in contrast to a prior discography that is mainly filthy violent power electronics/harsh noise. The emphasis on less instrumentation have presented an opportunity to focus on other compositional qualities such as structure and acoustics, but also allowed time to investigate various recording techniques that would capture and utilize the BU bunker's characteristic sound qualities. With this in mind, one can to a certain extent note up the BU cargo container plus recording gear as an extended added vocabulary to already mentioned instrumentation. The new work approach seem also to have proven useful in articulating a more precise image of the Bizarre Uproar live experience onto album format. This in itself is a difficult translation to pull off - both production wise and artistically. And… if we add a lived concert experience that is audial and physical to the equation, the task begins to toll, as BU live is: An extremely dynamic and brutal seance, with an own sense of space and physical presence. If you are an industrial dyslectic or metalhead turned noise invalid what I just said translates to this: The level of physicality in sound at a Sunn O))) + 120 decibel concert hailing eras White 2, Black One and Dømkirke - is in blood with BU's might and power. A cheap and scorned comparison within extreme industrial culture yes - if it doesn't corset you drink my steamy piss - it is a valid reference aimed towards - you - the lone fanatic that still haven't checked out this act.  

The sound production on "Vihameditaatio" is dense with monumental decay and minimal attack. In other words… there's plenty of dark abyss beneath your feet… and quite a distance to pitch into before crushing ground at the bottom of the mine shaft. Slight overload on a few selected pieces in the instrumentation or recording gear used. I suspect this is a desired quality that could have been achieved by a loud PA / amp section, recorded via room plus line-in signals at maximum volume in a fairly small environment. The bunker serving as a recording space color the sound quality and adds additional signature resonance to the compositions. One can at times sense how the sound waves cascade and build momentum till and of the metal walls. The attributes of production and interplay between instrumentation are one of breath and space. This strategy generates the sufficiently perfect space for the room acoustics to negotiate with the compositions, and thus adding additional depth and dynamic to the mix. The latest annexed BU rig: Drums, bass - in addition to his well known vocal and feedback abilities remain in the forefront of the tracks in full audio spectrum. Low-end rumbling loops and other ingredients shift and snake at low height within the audial space, scraping like waves over rocks at the continual semi-clear cascading forefront mix. And like natural obfuscate deep time processes the prioritized is patiently worn down before being transponded into a oblivion of coarse mid-to-low end textures. The cycle continues.  

The compositions evolve slow in an assertive and ritualistic meditative fashion, each, taking its good calm time to add compositional layers and build towards hateful volcanic ejaculations. All tracks exude a mesmer and vile mordant substance. The aesthetic consistency of the recordings are of ghostly materiality with the tactility of a damp underground excavation. At times one have the sense that the work have modifiable physical characteristics as a stinging medusa jellyfish - yet at the same time … with a viscosity that is too elusive to grasp as ectoplasm - but way too acidic to even consider approaching. Furthermore, the tracks have a circular evolving structure. This is a trait often experienced in religious music as well as folk songs from the Middle east to Scandinavia. One or more repetitive patterns are here articulated, then revisited and investigated via continual novel vantage points. The performer often process and reinterpret the musical and thematic content into new subtle variations and in this manner propels track progression. We are here talking about an inmost and detailed study of musical material and its historic roots, but also of a practice that has spiritual connotations… So... what kind of depraved fetishistic fanaticism is Bizarre Uproar worshipping? Consider this issue while reading on… Within the frame described there is a knife's edge balance between tranquil transcendence and eruptive brutality. The material is constantly evolving and holding ground, and never devolve to compositional structures with cheap campy cliches or overdone noise catharsis endings. The performer seem to be 100% committed to the material and recording situation, and hails for total immersion in flesh, composition, sound and artistic matter. Judging from the artistic investment and performance documented on this vinyl slab, the recording period must have been a physical endurance test. One can easily imagine the sweat dripping from chains unto the army boots. This is especially noticeable on the longer tracks Verilippu and Vihameditaatio, where the vocal performances drain the last reservoir from gut and vocal chords. The vocals moves within the audial space "Vihameditaatio" explores. At times pausing in a concrete position, or venturing into the mix as an added distinct layer of semi-instrumentation, then repositioning towards the foreground where it expands and breaks against the outer boundaries of the sonic sphere. The vocal trademark is as usual: Massive, harsh and guttural with attitude; but now also very much in comparison to BU in live format. When comparing the vocal delivery on "Vihameditaatio" to the semi-bridged outputs of "Perverse bizarre humiliation" and "Appetite for destruction", a subtle artistic progression in singing is located: The realization of vocals on the current album are more guttural and have an added venom texture that is raspy and coarse in quality. This textures envelope the main trunk of the voice and create an added vocal layer which resembles the technique of dual voice singing. Sparse use of effects on vocals. Where used, it functions as an supplementary element that corresponds to and with the acoustic ambiance. The album also displays a delicate and slightly lyrical side of Bizarre Uproar. This is especially evident in the level of pronunciation on Verilippu's feedback sequences - most likely executed at low or medium volume - thus creating: soft but piercing overtone feedback veils that move like the aurora borealis: Forceful, merciless and beautiful.

Urashima edition is pressed on 140 gram black vinyl with black centered labels and black inner sleeve. The LP is housed in a black gravestone like cardboard stock jacket with silver silkscreened logo and album title in front and Urashima logo on the back. Included in the stock jacket is an A5 release sheet with album information printed on 160 gram ivory paper. Mastered and perfectly cut at Elettroformati.  

Rubber. Cum. Blood. Lust. Sexualized rituals. "Vihameditaatio" is hate meditation with an iron hard cock. Can you hear the masses hailing?  " V E R I L L I P P U   N O U S E E !!!  K Y Y   N O U S E E !!!! "

Track list:

Side A
Verilippu

Side B
Vihameditaatio
Hiljainen hetki
Untitled

12"vinyl
Edition of 199.
Released by Urashima, May 30th 2014.

Price: 17,50 € + shipping.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:01:12 AM by online prowler » Logged
online prowler
Diehard user

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 03:52:43 PM »

Fedrelandslaget tape is now sold out from Where frost reign.

Few copies available via cadre imprint recordsofthefleshgod, plus distributors Terror and Analog Worship.

http://fedrelandslaget.tumblr.com

Thanx for the support.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:51:10 PM by online prowler » Logged
Scat-O-Logy
Diehard user

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 02:09:37 PM »

Allahu Akbar

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: