Skin Crime

Started by Azoikum, June 18, 2012, 01:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Half Aborted

I'd really welcome Skin Crime reissues and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Most of the material is hard to obtain even as a download, but what I have got is really high quality harsh noise, the kind I crave and need more of.

eyestrain

Quote from: Half Aborted on July 04, 2012, 04:09:27 AM
I'd really welcome Skin Crime reissues and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Most of the material is hard to obtain even as a download, but what I have got is really high quality harsh noise, the kind I crave and need more of.

Seconded.

xdementia

Mark Jameson plays in a prog/experimental doom band called Kintaan now. He also plays noise as Ultra Spasm Aktion in Boston from time to time.

As for my favorite Skin Crime it's probably the material on the Beast split CD.

Reprobate

It seems like "Whorebutcher" is a unanimous favorite. Anyone know where I could find a copy of that? Saw one on discogs from Italy, but I only pay cash for stuff.

dogcw

Anybody have details on the SC box coming out on Hospital?

FreakAnimalFinland

I believe it is 20 x cd set... Will be insane...
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

eyestrain

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 06, 2015, 10:16:01 PM20 x cd set...

While this is probably the most exciting news ever, I'm feeling pretty leery also... Will I have to buy this from Boomkat for $200?
Hopefully some quality distro's will pick up copies and somehow manage a fair price. If not, I will grudgingly oblige with a smile anyway.
Con-Dom boxsets, Ultra boxsets, Skin Crime...let's keep 'em coming, please!

PTM Jim

Yep. Will be 20xCD boxset. All reissued (and some unreleased material if I'm not mistaken), but no collab work. Skin Crime and Skin Crime only! Currently in the works so this IS in fact happening. Completely essential.

sterilization

Up for pre-order today!!!

collapsedhole

gave me a better jolt then the morning coffee. the only exciting news i've heard in a long time! especially interesting is 4 unreleased mixes of the s/t lp.

totalabuse

I wasn't ready to wake up and spend all my extra money for the month but fuck it... It's Skin Crime baby

F_c_O

Quote from: eyestrain on August 08, 2015, 02:46:44 PM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 06, 2015, 10:16:01 PM20 x cd set...

While this is probably the most exciting news ever, I'm feeling pretty leery also... Will I have to buy this from Boomkat for $200?
Hopefully some quality distro's will pick up copies and somehow manage a fair price. If not, I will grudgingly oblige with a smile anyway.
Con-Dom boxsets, Ultra boxsets, Skin Crime...let's keep 'em coming, please!
con-dom box set? I know this is wrong topic but first time ive heard of it.