ThE NeW BlOcKaDeRs - ScHaDeNkLaNg LP

Started by hypnagOgia, June 14, 2012, 05:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypnagOgia

ThE NeW BlOcKaDeRs - ScHaDeNkLaNg LP (hypnagOgia GOG03) #Ed. of 350
40 minutes of 2012 '30th Antiversary Wreckordings' by TNB on 12" vinyl with full-colour artwork.

ORDERING INFO (last copies direct from label):
UK £15 / EU €20 / USA & World $30
All Prices include priority shipping.
eMail/PayPal: tnbrip@yahoo.co.uk

Tommy Carlsson

Paid for the special edition back in April, but haven't received anything. Last email reply from the label was in July when I was told I would receive it "soon". After that, two emails have remained unanswered.

After the travesty that was TNB at Never Say When, I have almost zero interest in the once mighty New Blockaders, but I'd still like to hear the LP I paid for almost five months ago.

Andrew McIntosh

Shikata ga nai.

bitewerksMTB

What was the 'travesty' at the fest? Just a shitty set?

Mikerdeath

Quote from: Tommy Carlsson on August 25, 2012, 01:31:10 PM
Paid for the special edition back in April, but haven't received anything. Last email reply from the label was in July when I was told I would receive it "soon". After that, two emails have remained unanswered.

After the travesty that was TNB at Never Say When, I have almost zero interest in the once mighty New Blockaders, but I'd still like to hear the LP I paid for almost five months ago.

Dude its only August now; but still.

They way things are going right now for me personally the last thing I care about is this drama. TNB are legends but I hope that they know who is paying attention and who is not.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-NEW-BLOCKADERS-THE-HATERS-VOMIR-Nichts-Fur-Niemand-3-CD-Box-100-only-/170894413313?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item27ca19ce01

buy this instead.
http://www.discogs.com/New-Blockaders-The-with-Haters-Zero-Is-The-Journey/release/363687

you can get the LP from Self Abuse stateside.

bitewerksMTB

I asked someone who's on the "Schadenklang" LP if he had a copy for trade & he hasn't received any copies either...

Andrew McIntosh

The real issue has been the constant lying, in forums and by email.
Shikata ga nai.

FreakAnimalFinland

Regular version is out & available. I have one last copy in my mailorder as we speak.

I'm also waiting for the special version paid back then.

It's all tied to same problem, the cdr set and LP: I guess wrong estimation of how big task it will be to actually make all handmade covers? But agreed with Andrew. It would be much better if TNB would just tell it will be another few months or half year to wait, instead of "shipping next week" being said every month with nobody getting anything. Sending public announcement or e-mail to all who pre-ordered ain't big task. It takes couple minutes to clarify whatever problem there is. I don't think most are concerned about delay itself, rather than being constantly promised something which ain't happening.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Steve

Yeah, I read this problem and the same with some split release with Haters + Vomir. Perhaps the moderators of Forum Boards such as this and Troniks should stop Hypnogogia or The Nothingist from posting (false) adverts on their boards. It would put a stop to it. Cease their accounts, and (t)he(y) can sell on EBay

TNB at Never Say When was bloody awful - Tommy is correct!

ddmurph

Quote from: Steve on August 27, 2012, 09:17:43 PMPerhaps the moderators of Forum Boards such as this and Troniks should stop Hypnogogia or The Nothingist from posting (false) adverts on their boards.

in fairness, i don't think hypnagogia has anything to do with this. hypnagogia is paul coates/anomali no? i've only ordered direct from hypnagogia once and received my stuff lightning quick. as far as i remember from the debacle over on the troniks board, it was paul coates/hypnagogia who was selling his distro copies of the tnb/haters/vomir set on ebay (linked above) under the username nothingist33 (confusing! it is tnb after all)

i'm waiting on a copy of schadenklang special edition lp also. funnily enough, i just emailed (rupenus? address was "nimply groove" anyway) last week inquiring about it but haven't heard anything back yet. guessing i won't for a while. does anyone here know rupenus personally and if so, is everything ok with him?

ps. i thought tnb were great at never say when!

Tommy Carlsson

I got tired of waiting, so about a week ago I asked for a refund of my money, politely even. No reply and no refund.

ddmurph

no reply here either. i don't mind the wait at all but the lack of replies/updates and the "shipping now" fiasco over on the troniks board with the haters/vomir set is baffling. i hope the guy's ok but, again, telling folks that the haters/vomir set was "shipping now" and 5 months later no-one's received anything is bizarre