FORUM USER introductions thread

Started by Nyodene D, December 10, 2009, 04:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leg Market

Name: Kenneth Kovats
Project: Leg Market - dada-inspired PE dealing with lyrical themes such as body horror, emotional and social manipulation, and the dark side of social media

I also run the SATX based label Cerebral Imaging Productions which I started late last year, as well as book local experimental gigs

drcz

victoraalvarez

Victor
Oklahoma
Communist and meteorology student

F82123

Don't recall if I did this before
Name:Chris getoboy
Project: singer in Omega 7
Fatigued & Relapsing

denethorgul

Name: Pat
Project: None at the moment

The confirmation email was lost in my 'junk' inbox for some reason. I am very late to an introduction, which is out of character for me I apologize.

My bandcamp fan profile: richsulll

Discogs: appoloyn_n
"WE EXPOSE ONLY SICKNESS BECAUSE WE ARE THE SICKNESS – WE ARE THE CORPSE, THE GERMS OF SCIENCE"

M. Nothing, 'Progetto Morte' 2001

Hemwick

Chris
Pittsburgh PA
Project - Hemwick

chuzz

Eli
Minneapolis
Chuzz - first tape coming soon
I'm a boom op/production sound/post person

MagBaX

Name: Mateo Barros
Projects: Algolagnia (Death Industrial/Noise) Vecheka (Industrial Noise)

FLORIDA MAN

FLORIDA MAN IS ABOUT FLORIDA NOISE
Early 50's / Left of Tampa
It comes and goes with the tides

Balor/SS1535

Balor/SS1515

Western USA

Project: Decrepitude (dark ambient/noise/power electronics)

I really look forward to participating on this forum.  I joined this forum because it looks like some of my favorite noise musicians post hear.  I am new to noise/power electronics, and got into the genre through black metal.  I hope to learn a lot.

electronic animism

akhlq

Name: Azzief
30 in a handful of months.

Used to make noise, now I just think about it a lot and occasionally buy noise records.

frustrated dissector

Name: Austin
Projects: Illicit Relationship, Painful Vigil, Concrete Violin, Black Leather Jesus, S-21, Unified Space, Thickets... and Frustrated Dissector.

polarvisions

Name: Orlando Laman 
Projects: I write long form reviews of new and old releases in the underground and obscure music scene on physical and digital format on my blog Fluid Sonic Fluctuations (https://fluidsf.tumblr.com/). A mixture of contemporary electronic music and sound art but I will review more Noise and related releases too starting this month. Besides the blog I do mastering for physical and digital releases on my own label Agatone Music as well as other labels and artists on request. My own projects SILENO and Zayya on Agatone are more of a mixture of abstract and melodic electronics, just like the releases on Agatone are mostly a selection of artists I like with whom I compile a few digital or physical distributed releases per year (https://agatonerecords.bandcamp.com/)
Other things: Besides these main projects I'm also planning to work on mapping out underground music from the Asian continent through history guided by locally released music on tape and CD and also hope to expand this project to compile releases of lesser known artists to be released on Agatone. The physical experience of sound, design and artwork of underground music releases also always interest me a lot in its personal creative expression of artists ideas and concepts.
Insomnia Index is my Ambient Noise project. The Nocturnal Library an upcoming Noise archive and writing project.

https://insomniaindex.bandcamp.com/album/part-1-first-experiences

doll

Name: Xayla (zay-luh)
Project(s): Doll (solo power electronics/death industrial), Claustronaut (industrial jazz noise unit)
Other things: analog synths, cats, collage, painting, crystals
baby doll
I am your dog