Antica Landa

Name: Gabriele
Town: near Rome
No current project.

swarmsurvival

Dan
Illinois
Swarm Survival, Culled, several others
I run a small label with my friend/other Culled member Eric called Structures Without Purpose

HatredOfMusic69

Kevin
Asunción, Paraguay
No project(s)... yet.
DARK AMBIENT is definitely my favourite music genre, but I also like old school industrial, techno, (harsh) noise, post-punk and, of course, power electronics.

0Hamwich0

Mike D'Amato
Birth: 1992
Projects: 0Hamwich0 (Mostly Harsh Noise and whatever else Experimental), Cylinder Smithsonian (All Harsh Noise/ HNW. Sometimes an occasional experiment like with Musique Concrete mainly), Meatblinder (HNW, and Shit noise joke project), Disgusting American Audio Man (Industrial, Noise, and Power Electronics), Masculine Estrogen (Improv and Grind), Traktor Trash (All genres combined into Blues, which will soon be known as BluesCore).

ME is no longer active however. All planned projects for that name will go under TT instead.

Psychosadist

I'm back to stay now.

Name: Tim
Project: Psychosadist (Power Electronics) - I also do HNW with A Blade In The Dark, Frozen Scream, Terror Eyes and many, many Gorenoise Projects.

Some of my Favourite PE/Industrial Projects are: STAB Electronics, Grunt, Bizarre Uproar, Mauthausen Orchestra, Atrax Morgue, Pleasure Fluids, Whitehouse, Deathpile and so on....

Thanks to Mikko for starting this Forum!

softmachine

Hi everyone

David, 37, Lancashire UK
Totally new to this after discovering Whitehouse on YouTube last month.... at first derisive, then skeptical, then curious, then interested, then captivated!
No music art or tech background but looking forward to finding out more and maybe getting the guts to experiment one day
Big Burroughs and sci-fi fan

Looking forward to exploring the forum

eric faustus

just getting around to this...

name: Eric
project:  CAALDRUUN - Industrial/Noise/Drone
other Tasks: Graphic Designer by day, Device builder with Electro-Faustus at night.

highest praise for this forum.

MaisonBlanche

MaisonBlanche, 35, Paris Fr.
Into punk squats, days off, vegan burgers, trading records. Going to the punk shows since 1995.
Got the 2 first S.P.K. records in a trade and it all went downhill.
Went to my first P.E. show 3 days ago & I fucking loved it.

Here to learn more about P.E.

NO PART OF IT

Friendly Terrible Person

https://soundcloud.com/nopartofit

http://nopartofit.bandcamp.com/

www.nopartofit.com

www.arvozylo.bandcamp.com (free excerpts circa 2010)
A caterpillar that goes around trying to rip the wings off of butterflies is not a more dominant caterpillar, just a caterpillar that is looking for a bigger caterpillar to crush him.  Some caterpillars are mad that they will never grow to be butterflies.

https://www.nopartofit.bandcamp.com

NBCHDZR-XI

Name: Nate
Loc: South Australia
Projects: É.TEMEN.AN.KI (for now).  Working on splitting material up into more genre dedicated sub-projects.  It's a fuckin' mess.
Drone, noise, dark ambient, industrial - starting to dabble more in PE and harsh noise.

I play bass in an atmospheric black metal band (Vyruden), have five cats, and have a permanent hard-on for ancient Mesopotamia.

Don't know how I never came across these forums before but am very glad to be here.

Zodiac

see below...
Remember, remember... december.

Zodiac

adult male from germany with interest in industrial/p.e./ritual/ambient/drone for more then a decade.
found out about it via some text on old Yahoo group about Japanoise and friends who did show me
stuff like early Der Blutharsch, what did me lead to find "industrial" underground (and Neo Fok btw).

lone wolve at the sea. work for security firm. doing tapes. prepare for first release on own label.
looking for conversation and interesting news and hints about the "industrial" world.

doing sports and oral tobacco. i dont use alcohol or any drugs (anymore). have 2 dogs. like to
venture in nature and fell better when not much people are around. i stick close to my oldest
friends even when they live on the other end of Germany.

hope this helps to get a better glimps on me and to join the fun on here. regards.
Remember, remember... december.

SUBKLINIK

Chad Davis - Richmond VA
SUBKLINIK - PMK - EXTINCTION - MORTUOR - TORTURECIDE - NEUROLOGY. - INNOMINANDIVM
Hates mostly everything
Likes mostly nothing
Hi guys.

V.T.R

Name: Veikko