Boxsets you would like to happen?

Started by RyanWreck, May 26, 2012, 04:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKHE

Some Swedish projects would deserve the same treatment that BLOD got with the Red Light Companion 3lp box, gathering long forgotten tape releases and random shit from comps etc. PROIEKT HAT/IRGUN ZWAI LEUMI, REGIM/INSTITUT (non-CMI releases), OCHU, TRERIKSRÖSET, SEWER ELECTION (pre-Kassettmusik). Recollections from Hatband, Gothenburg Blood Cult, Kickacid, Vemod, Abisko, Segerhuva, Styggelse, Vigilante Tapes, the mighty Heidenlärm, Harsh Head Rituals etc. ALFARMANIA too perhaps but there you have so much material, where would you start?

SWEDISH FILTH SUPREMACY 1998-2005 SERIES.

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: ARKHE on June 19, 2012, 01:55:16 AM
Some Swedish projects would deserve the same treatment that BLOD got with the Red Light Companion 3lp box, gathering long forgotten tape releases and random shit from comps etc. PROIEKT HAT/IRGUN ZWAI LEUMI, REGIM/INSTITUT (non-CMI releases), OCHU, TRERIKSRÖSET, SEWER ELECTION (pre-Kassettmusik). Recollections from Hatband, Gothenburg Blood Cult, Kickacid, Vemod, Abisko, Segerhuva, Styggelse, Vigilante Tapes, the mighty Heidenlärm, Harsh Head Rituals etc. ALFARMANIA too perhaps but there you have so much material, where would you start?

SWEDISH FILTH SUPREMACY 1998-2005 SERIES.

On that note I'd like to see a Gothenburg Blood Cult or Kickacid boxset. It'd all fit even on a few CDs.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Zeno Marx

I'd love to see a complete CD box set for Voice of Eye, including original, COMPLETE cassettes, comp tracks, collaborations, and all things through Transmigration.  I complain about the hatchet work of VoD a lot, but the one that was a direct hit was the Voice of Eye 2LP.  I took that insult personally.

Would also like to see all-encompassing CD sets for Contrastate and Harry Bertoia (11-LP Sonambient series etc).
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

SKY BURIAL

Steve

Worthy shout on the Vice Versa. I think there was some bootleg put out on CDr a few months back and this has stalled or quoshed the plans of Vinyl-On-Demand ... not too certain.
A box set of early Artery releases would be excellent too ... mixed in with Peel Sessions and some live recordings. I saw them a couple of times in 1979/1980 - intenese & cacophonous! Newark Palace Theatre had never seen the like!

Just mentioned on the Idwal Fisher blog and worthy of a box set: Neil Campbell & Astral Social Club.

SKY BURIAL

Nekropolis

Missing Foundation

Vasilisk

Organum

jesusfaggotchrist

navicon torture technologies

folkstorm

mz.412

FreakAnimalFinland

MZ box did happen already?
I guess there isn't more stuff than the albums, and those were put in box by Cold Spring.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

jesusfaggotchrist

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on July 08, 2012, 01:37:01 PM
MZ box did happen already?
I guess there isn't more stuff than the albums, and those were put in box by Cold Spring.

any way to acquire this?

FreakAnimalFinland

www.coldspring.co.uk

MZ. 412 - 'Vault' 5 x CD Wooden Boxset (Cold Spring CSR142B)
Ultra collector's boxset containing all 5 albums in the MZ. 412 reissue series: "In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi", "Burning The Temple Of God", "Nordik Battle Signs", "Domine Rex Inferum" and "Infernal Affairs". The inventors of "Black Industrial" blur the boundaries between Black Metal, Ritual Industrial, Dark Ambient and Power Noise. True Swedish Black Industrial! 5 x digipak albums, along with exclusive 5" VINYL WITH EXCLUSIVE TRACKS, bespoke engraved shot glass, embroidered tie, artcards and stickers! Housed in a black wooden boxset with screen printed artwork. Ltd x 300 copies only!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

ARKHE

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on July 08, 2012, 06:03:21 PM
bespoke engraved shot glass, embroidered tie, artcards and stickers! Housed in a black wooden boxset with screen printed artwork.

Shot glass and embroidered tie, what are they, Cradle of Filth? Hah! You'd wish more industrial boxes came with that kind of ridiculous paraphernalia, besides the occasional rusty spikes and ritual candles.

Leatherface

Quote from: Bloated Slutbag on June 08, 2012, 07:11:46 AM
Second Atrax Morgue Deadbag, provided it comes with the original warning sticker, re- "Keep in reach of small children"

A box of Marco's side-project Kranivm would be great :)

+ More Grunt old tapes re-release

+ Mauthausen Orchestra - Gravitational Arch Of Sex  - cd box

no_progress

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on July 08, 2012, 06:03:21 PM
www.coldspring.co.uk

MZ. 412 - 'Vault' 5 x CD Wooden Boxset (Cold Spring CSR142B)
Ultra collector's boxset containing all 5 albums in the MZ. 412 reissue series: "In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi", "Burning The Temple Of God", "Nordik Battle Signs", "Domine Rex Inferum" and "Infernal Affairs". The inventors of "Black Industrial" blur the boundaries between Black Metal, Ritual Industrial, Dark Ambient and Power Noise. True Swedish Black Industrial! 5 x digipak albums, along with exclusive 5" VINYL WITH EXCLUSIVE TRACKS, bespoke engraved shot glass, embroidered tie, artcards and stickers! Housed in a black wooden boxset with screen printed artwork. Ltd x 300 copies only!

It's a shame they didn't include Malfeitor or Macht Durch Stimme in there.   Otherwise the box was very well put together

Quote from: eric faustus on May 31, 2012, 06:14:39 AM
Atrax Morgue Box, fleshed out with an English translation of chapters regarding his work from the "Rumori Sacri" book.
His stuff is scarce and way too fukin' expensive on ebay! Plus we know there is closure on this artists work...

Good idea.   Would be nice to see the tapes/CD-rs reissued onto CD

Which reminds me, a Proiekt Hat boxset would be welcome...another of those who's tapes fetch silly money on eBay

SKY BURIAL