Calling all AZ harsh heads...

Started by Peterson, May 22, 2012, 12:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterson

Redacted, moderator please remove

SiClark

RyanWreck

Excited to actually see others in this shit hole town who are interested in Noise/PE. I didn't even know there was anyone else out there, let alone 3 units/artists.

HONOR_IS_KING!

Good luck with the show Peterson!

This is rad. More shit like this needs to be happening out here.

Maybe Me, Miscreant, and Striations need to make a tour and swing down there....
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

RyanWreck

Quote from: Peterson on May 22, 2012, 10:07:06 PM
Why, thank you, kind sirs.

Ryan, if it's not too much trouble, would ya bring a camera?

I'll see if my friend can bring one (a video camera I assume?) as I don't have one. I do have a digital camera and was planning on bringing that to snap shots in case I end up doing a show review on the Pure Stench.

Who is playing last? There is a stupid reservation for a large table of 25 people so I have to go to work for that (shit it's not even my work anymore, they are just short and I need cash), which starts at 5:00. I'm hoping they are all gone and I can clock out by 7:00. This would possibly be the first ever Pure Stench show review.

D. Davis

Any Dispose material currently available?

RyanWreck

Awesome. Bummed that I had to work til 9 at Murphey's (god, I hate that place) and then my friend from Portland was in town for the night so I went out after with him. Hoping you guys throw another show together soon.

RyanWreck

Quote from: Peterson on May 31, 2012, 05:05:44 AM
For some reason I had guessed you work there, haha, known many a fellow who has. I actually live right fuckin' next door,

Nice. I think maybe we talked about it before? I don't work there per-se, like I am not on the payroll. I basically help them out usually for holidays mainly or when servers or even bussers have quit and they think they may need someone, they let me know in advance and then I come in when they need me because I know the GM really well and two of the managers are some of my close friends since high school. I'll give you a ring when I am around though so I can get that "promo" package you PM'd me about. I look forward to hearing it. We should go out drinking one night too, I don't hang out with many people in this place since I moved back so it'd be cool to have someone to go do shit with.