WANT: HAIRY GHOSTS R DEAD, WE ARE HARDCORE

Started by P A N I C, April 29, 2012, 11:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P A N I C

Need need need The Cherry Point - Hairy Ghosts R Dead. Have it? Just let me know how much you want for it. Need!

Also, if anyone could point me in the direction of a copy of Box Is Stupid I'd be more than grateful. God how I regret not picking it up when it came out. Thanks!

+ also would like a copy of Hanatarash boot 'We Are Hardcore' on Superman Cha Cha!

P A N I C

Polite bump on this.

Got my hands on Box Is Stupid; still want Hairy Ghosts and We Are Hardcore. Thanks!

enmity

I had this a few years back, along with the complete "The Cherry Point" discography but sold it all on eBay. I wish I could remember who I sold it to.

P A N I C

Ah, too bad. A while ago Phil sold one through Discogs but I was too late - friend of mine snapped it up. Haven't seen any other copies going round. Nearly impossible to get, what with the 11 and/or 18 copies that apparently exist...

enmity

Quote from: P A N I C on June 15, 2012, 04:14:11 PM
Ah, too bad. A while ago Phil sold one through Discogs but I was too late - friend of mine snapped it up. Haven't seen any other copies going round. Nearly impossible to get, what with the 11 and/or 18 copies that apparently exist...

I had just about every release, but always had trouble finding "Mafia Vs. Ninja, Democrisy / Cherry Point, The ‎– Split, Rainbow Blanket / Cherry Point, The - Split, & the Bloodstalkers cassette from Monorail Trespassing.

It was a long hard journey but fun getting them all.