VT

Started by wypierdalaj, April 20, 2012, 07:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

No, the Deepweb isn't really all that special. There is stuff far deeper than that too (of course), the real "deep" stuff on the internet usually doesn't come with "http://" in front of it. And yea basically all TOR or I2P does is open those onion or .i2p extensions for you, the anonymity isn't guaranteed. There is also jap/JohnDoe and FreeNet. FreeNet, which was the first one I ever used years back, is kind of a pool of users data shared over the darknet as well as browsing. I really don't know much about the JAP environment outside of it supposedly being the "top dog" of all 4 when it comes to anonymity. I haven't been on the deep in awhile, does anyone know if HiddenWiki is back up? That was pretty much used as a directory and a starting point to find certain darknet sites.

Tenebracid

Quote from: RyanWreck on April 24, 2012, 01:27:39 AM
No, the Deepweb isn't really all that special. There is stuff far deeper than that too (of course), the real "deep" stuff on the internet usually doesn't come with "http://" in front of it. And yea basically all TOR or I2P does is open those onion or .i2p extensions for you, the anonymity isn't guaranteed. There is also jap/JohnDoe and FreeNet. FreeNet, which was the first one I ever used years back, is kind of a pool of users data shared over the darknet as well as browsing. I really don't know much about the JAP environment outside of it supposedly being the "top dog" of all 4 when it comes to anonymity. I haven't been on the deep in awhile, does anyone know if HiddenWiki is back up? That was pretty much used as a directory and a starting point to find certain darknet sites.

the hidden wiki is up and updated for broken links etc. including the <p links. do you or anyone here have any experience using bitcoins?

bitewerksMTB

I think Freak Animal should be THE FIRST NOISE MAILORDER TO ACCEPT BITCOINS!

Bleak Existence

been only a couples of time on the deepweb and find it pretty boring maybe just because i'm not a kp viewer, drugs buyer or conspiracy reader fans ... bitcoins no thanks i will stick with real $ even if my wallet is empty since a couple of weeks now  

RyanWreck

I could care less about Kay-P33 myself, it doesn't do a thing for me, or conspiracy theories, and if I want drugs I can call up about 7 different people. I don't know what it is about being somewhere you aren't suppose to be that is appealing to me but it always has been. I remember how excited I used to get in the late 90's when I would get "top sites" when I was doing warez courier stuff. But then there is some stuff that is actually worth seeing on there, like the more violent stuff/amateur adult xxx on Polaroids in basements with really crazy shit involved and grimy like you shouldn't be looking at them (like those 2 russian girls hanging and the dude rubbing his stiff one all up against them, some sexually explicit holocaust pictures with SS-Officers and tortured Jews have surfaced too). Most of this stuff is available in certain circles if you know where to go on your every day internet too but it is just a lot easier on the darknet, pretty much like clicking on some links on Wikipedia. There was some good coprophagia and beasty web-sites on the deepweb but they don't seem to be there anymore.

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on April 24, 2012, 04:43:01 AM
I think Freak Animal should be THE FIRST NOISE MAILORDER TO ACCEPT BITCOINS!

This one ONLY accepts bitcoins - http://computationallyinfeasiblerecords.blogspot.com

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: RyanWreck on April 24, 2012, 07:59:33 AMI don't know what it is about being somewhere you aren't suppose to be that is appealing to me but it always has been.

Same here, absolutely. What the fuck am I going to do with Ann Coulter's home address and social security number, it's not even my country, but so amazing knowing exactly which .onion site I can find that and other dox on.

cia.gov was taken offline by UGNazi earlier today. theotherjohn has a great point above, all this is for people who spend WAY too much time online.

ARKHE

Quote from: RyanWreck on April 24, 2012, 07:59:33 AM
I could care less about Kay-P33 myself, it doesn't do a thing for me, or conspiracy theories, and if I want drugs I can call up about 7 different people. I don't know what it is about being somewhere you aren't suppose to be that is appealing to me but it always has been. I remember how excited I used to get in the late 90's when I would get "top sites" when I was doing warez courier stuff. But then there is some stuff that is actually worth seeing on there, like the more violent stuff/amateur adult xxx on Polaroids in basements with really crazy shit involved and grimy like you shouldn't be looking at them (like those 2 russian girls hanging and the dude rubbing his stiff one all up against them, some sexually explicit holocaust pictures with SS-Officers and tortured Jews have surfaced too). Most of this stuff is available in certain circles if you know where to go on your every day internet too but it is just a lot easier on the darknet, pretty much like clicking on some links on Wikipedia. There was some good coprophagia and beasty web-sites on the deepweb but they don't seem to be there anymore.

Somehow I only come to think of that horrible Nicholas Cage flick, Super 8 or what it was called. With a bit of William Gibson-fantasies on top of it.

ConcreteMascara

Now that could be a good combo: Gibson cyberpunk meets KP/flesh trade.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

bitewerksMTB

"2 russian girls hanging and the dude rubbing his stiff one all up against them"

I want to say that I saw that on a tumblr a few months back but figured it was fake. PM a link if ya got one. Also to the SS Nazi Sex.

People go outside in the UK? I thought it was raining all the time.

RyanWreck

Quote from: ARKHE on April 24, 2012, 11:59:01 AM
Somehow I only come to think of that horrible Nicholas Cage flick, Super 8 or what it was called. With a bit of William Gibson-fantasies on top of it.

8MM. THE MACHINE!!!

ARKHE

Quote from: RyanWreck on April 24, 2012, 10:16:26 PM

8MM. THE MACHINE!!!

They called it Super 8 in Sweden, so it wouldn't be confused with the wonderful Swedish movie 9 millimeter from 1997.

martialgodmask

Quote from: ARKHE on April 25, 2012, 12:32:39 PM

8MM. THE MACHINE!!!

They called it Super 8 in Sweden, so it wouldn't be confused with the wonderful Swedish movie 9 millimeter from 1997.

I'm a bit puzzled, what did they then call '11s Super 8?

ARKHE

Quote from: martialgodmask on April 25, 2012, 04:54:40 PM

8MM. THE MACHINE!!!

Super 8 part 2.

RyanWreck

Quote from: ARKHE on April 25, 2012, 07:13:04 PM
Quote from: martialgodmask on April 25, 2012, 04:54:40 PM

8MM. THE MACHINE!!!

Super 8 part 2.

Haha! If that's true than that is awesome.