THE GEROGERIGEGEGE

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, April 01, 2012, 09:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eigen Bast

Updated description on the site makes it sound more exciting than the clips would let on. Any distros getting copies now that it is sold out from the source?

totalblack

Quote from: Eigen Bast on August 17, 2019, 09:23:25 PM
Updated description on the site makes it sound more exciting than the clips would let on. Any distros getting copies now that it is sold out from the source?

I haven't stopped by to pick up my copy yet, but the samples from this one sound great. At least for me personally the stuff I've liked the most since the project restarted again.

And there are copies available still to order from Rumpsti Pumsti:

http://www.tochnit-aleph.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=4490&osCsid=b01bc1d51af81544b545ce1c9745b285

Cementimental

Quote from: Eastern Embargo on August 08, 2019, 08:32:04 PM
Well, not too far from the previous record.. lifted jazz sounds

Wish I could find that old noise zine comic where the guy orders a record by 'hitler bum sex' and is surprised to find it consists of straight Wurzels cover versions...

Cementimental

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2493878387499868&id=1788230934731287

BOOTLEGS OF BOOTLEGS

Quote★ to continue this series, please contact the above address for the owner of the vomit reboot. For those of you who helped me, I will send you a real and of "vomit reboot fuck off nice nice fight back award" from yamanouchi. Thank you for your cooperation.
·
Rate this translation

parapluie

This was posted few minutes ago on Gero facebook page :

https://youtu.be/1l2X51jhSzk

QuoteA totally unreleased album with lost & found recordings by the
undisputed ultra-noise master!

Japan's sickest senzuri noise perversion!!

The first picture disc ever released in Gero's boundless discography!!

Limited edition of 400 copies

Out in March 2020 on F.O.A.D. Records

totalblack

Marko-V

Quote from: parapluie on February 28, 2020, 04:10:25 PM
This was posted few minutes ago on Gero facebook page :

https://youtu.be/1l2X51jhSzk

QuoteA totally unreleased album with lost & found recordings by the
undisputed ultra-noise master!

Japan's sickest senzuri noise perversion!!

The first picture disc ever released in Gero's boundless discography!!

Limited edition of 400 copies

Out in March 2020 on F.O.A.D. Records

Thank god it's coming out from F.O.A.D. - much more reliable than ordering from the man himself (still waiting for my Blackout Archives cd's).

Duncan

Now undergoing the first spin of Piss Shower Girlfriend and it sure it full of Gero staples: lots of trashy, scummy noise, a few 1,2,3,4s...great stuff. Side a is a lot more direct and violent, really high octane in many ways! Just great, crude noise that sounds great (suspect a pretty decent mastering job got done on this). Punctuated with a few 'thank you's from juntaro in between blasts.

Things get a lot more shrieking and useless on side B and some kind of shit or another taped from the TV or radio gets piped through an amp (?), punctuated with vile spurts of feedback, yelling and just general buzzing, overloaded signal. Real trash, real fun. One 'track' is listed as a cover of TG's Discipline. Sure thing, Junty.

Hard to know how/where to place it among the records released since the 'comeback'. It's cool that this is allegedly late 80s/early 90s material that will tick all the right boxes for fans of the noise stuff, but I'm also glad that most of the newer things are annoying curveballs. I'm only talking about things released by other labels as it seems like nobody is getting their orders of the self released material?

The thing looks fucking great too.

radokaz

I have few very last copies if somebody's interested   http://radokaz.blogspot.com/

accidental

My order from two years obviously won't reach my hands. Should have used paypal claim while it was still possible. How many of you, outside of Japan, has actually gotten your orders from him the last couple of years? Most releases are now added to discogs but they are pretty much unavailable there as well. Which is a shame.

feverswarms

Quote from: accidental on August 10, 2020, 05:39:22 PM
My order from two years obviously won't reach my hands. Should have used paypal claim while it was still possible. How many of you, outside of Japan, has actually gotten your orders from him the last couple of years? Most releases are now added to discogs but they are pretty much unavailable there as well. Which is a shame.

Same here, same length of time. Highly disappointing.

Julgran666

Quote from: accidental on August 10, 2020, 05:39:22 PM

Had to use paypal claim to get the tape reissues of demo and gero-p. Pretty sure id still be waiting if I had not. I'll never order directly from Juntaro again.

Just got the Descrendo lp yesterday. Beautiful fieldrecording and a nice surprise after the recent j-pop split 7".

Theodore

Quote from: Julgran666 on August 12, 2020, 09:43:04 AM

Had to use paypal claim to get the tape reissues of demo and gero-p. Pretty sure id still be waiting if I had not. I'll never order directly from Juntaro again.

Just got the Descrendo lp yesterday. Beautiful fieldrecording and a nice surprise after the recent j-pop split 7".

I had told to myself i better accept i was ripped off and to move on. But i cant help me, this post makes me furious. You mean he did send you your stuff when in danger of loosing the money, right ? And we all the rest who showed some trust and gave him time, we are idiots. Obviously that he believes. What an asshole ! Dont even have the balls of saying yes i ripped you or sorry or whatever. If ever happened to know he is near, i would go put the knife under his jaw and leave him naked, if he was lucky enough to be no stupid and have something of value. But sadly it wont, cant happen ...
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Julgran666

Quote from: Theodore on August 12, 2020, 01:23:16 PM
Quote from: Julgran666 on August 12, 2020, 09:43:04 AM

I had told to myself i better accept i was ripped off and to move on. But i cant help me, this post makes me furious. You mean he did send you your stuff when in danger of loosing the money, right ? And we all the rest who showed some trust and gave him time, we are idiots. Obviously that he believes. What an asshole ! Dont even have the balls of saying yes i ripped you or sorry or whatever. If ever happened to know he is near, i would go put the knife under his jaw and leave him naked, if he was lucky enough to be no stupid and have something of value. But sadly it wont, cant happen ...

Don't know if he planned to rip me of. Ordered two times before the last one and got the stuff sooner or later. But got suspicios about the tape reissues then I could not find even a picture oline and they didnt get listed on discogs.
Ended up adding Gero-P myself btw.

So in the last minute before the claim period ended, I just had to file a claim. The only response I got after quite some time was a tracking number.

Can add I hade some mail contact with Juntaro and always got a reply within minutes.

parapluie

There is a new compilation out including some old noisecore 7" :

Quote<TOKYO ANAL DYNAMITE SINGLES!!!>
シークレットライブだった1987年10月27日の音源が3年後、1990年に「パンクの鬼」としてリリースされ、ゲロゲリゲゲゲ のマスターピースの1枚になる。
その後、「パンクの鬼」の形態をとったシングルが海外のレーベルから限定リリースされる。
ANAL CUNT、MEAT SHITS、SEVEN MINUTES OF NAUSEAをリリースしたスコットランド伝説のノイズコアレーベル、PSYCHOMANIA RECORDSからの
「SENZURI MONKEY METAL ACTION」
(20曲/1992年)、
「YELLOW TRASH BAZOOKA」
(79曲/イタリア/S.O.A RECORDS/1993年)、
「MOTHER FELLATIO」
(84曲/ドイツ/A.I.P.R/1993年)
「ALL YOU NEED IS AUDIO SHOCK」
(62曲/ドイツ/REGURGITATED SEMEN/1995年)
「WRECK OF ROCK'N'ROLL FORMER SELF」
(59曲/ドイツ/A.I.P.R/1995年)。
シングルではカットした部分を今回は大胆にカットなしで収録。
他、リハーサル、未発表、リミックス、新録による全てのヴァージョンが初出、初CD化の全373曲!
アートワークに奇跡のYKOYKOを迎えた見逃し・聴き逃し・買い逃し厳禁の神盤!
12ページブックレット付き!
収録内容(クレジットは録音された年を表記しています)
1."ゲロゲリゲゲゲ のテーマ〜WE ARE THE GEROGERIGEGEGE"(2020年) 新録
2."野外アンプラグドセッション"(8曲/2001年) 未発表
3."YELLOW TRASH BAZOOKA"(SIDE A/40曲/1993年) 無修正ヴァージョン
4."YELLOW TRASH BAZOOKA"(SIDE B/39曲/1993年) 無修正ヴァージョン
5."ALL YOU NEED IS AUDIO SHOCK"(SIDE B/37曲/1995年) 2020年 リミックス
6."ALL YOU NEED IS AUDIO SHOCK"(SIDE A/25曲/1995年) 2020年 リミックス
7."MOTHER FELLATIO"(SIDE A/44曲/1993年) 無修正ヴァージョン
8."MOTHER FELLATIO"(SIDE B/40曲/1993年) 無修正ヴァージョン
9."MOTHER FELLATIO REHEARSAL"(5曲/1993年) 未発表
10."SENZURI MONKEY METAL ACTION"(20曲/1986年) SIDE A〜SIDE B ノーカットヴァージョン
11."UNRELEASED COMPILATION TRACKS"(16曲/1994年) 未発表
12."AFTER AUDIO SHOCK"(19曲/1996年) 未発表
13."ALL YOU NEED IS REHEARSAL#1"(24曲/1995年) 未発表
14."ALL YOU NEED IS REHEARSAL#2"(33曲/1995年) 未発表
15."FIRST RECORDING"(1曲/1985年) HM-2 ヴァージョン
16."WRECK OF ROCK'N'ROLL FORMER SELF"(21曲/1995年) 未発表カバーセッション
‪2020年10月28日リリース!‬
予約・通販
暴力団 "悪の華(か)"(CDR/7インチサイズジャケット)
‪vavaa0930@yahoo.co.jp‬
DISK UNIONオリジナル特典

"ALL YOU NEED IS REHEARSAL#3" (1995年未発表音源/CDR)
https://diskunion.net/avant/ct/detail/1008195498
いぬん堂/INUNDOWオリジナル特典

オマエなんて知らない "オマンチスト" (1987年12月29日バウスシアター・ノーカット音源/CDR/7インチサイズジャケット)
http://inundow.shop-pro.jp/?pid=154109254
BIG LOVE RECORDS オリジナル特典

日払いシンナーズ "いつでもやめられる" (CDR/7インチサイズジャケット)
http://www.bigloverecords.jp/

I can't read japanese at all but there seems to be a bonus CDr also available from japanese retailers. Will try to find if there is a way to order in english to one of those retailers.