Special Interest
April 21, 2021, 01:32:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19
  Print  
Author Topic: THE GEROGERIGEGEGE  (Read 122159 times)
totalblack
Heavy user

« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2018, 02:09:11 AM »

Just curious --- has anyone ordered any of this new Vis A Vis Audio Arts stuff in the last year or so and actually received it? I don't care about things taking a long time, but ordered a bunch of stuff and haven't heard anything since December. Sort of expected that it would take a while \ never come, but interested to know others experiences

SILVUM
Heavy user

« Reply #181 on: March 09, 2018, 05:10:12 PM »

Ordered Shaking Box still waiting, and luckily didnt take the bait on all those tapes that were like dreams come true of obscurities.. too good to be true, i would order almost all of it... Juntaro send me masters and art files and ill make them all, ed 200 pro cs.  This stuff isnt impossible...  Looks like someome at least got those awful looking S&Q reissues.  Nicola, did you get anything, i see you keep tabs on his FB too.  I know copies of that vintage comp were floating around... Didnt buy those all marked up, still hoping he hits a good rhythm and links up w someone to produce and distro...
Theodore
Heavy user

« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2018, 10:01:14 PM »

I had ordered Rebellion VA and The Herzliyya Boardwalk tape about a month after their announcement / release. They came in zero time. Then i ordered 2 tapes more, Hentaitenno and The English Method. Still waiting ... From last year's July i think. I hope they will arrive somewhen, i am pretty sure they will, just instict. But i need more of the stuff he has announced, and need these tapes to arrive to move on for more.

Art Into Life had copies of the new tapes, don't know how many, but these releases exist.

About S&Q releases, i guess the guy added them in Discogs is one of them. Now i see some releases have more haves than just him -last time i had checked it was just him- . Not sure if new havers actually recieved their copies or just ordered and added them. Or if they are from Art Into Life's stock.

“ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες”
acsenger
Heavy user

« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2018, 11:31:01 PM »

I had ordered Rebellion VA and The Herzliyya Boardwalk tape about a month after their announcement / release. They came in zero time.

I'm not sure when these tapes were released, but I ordered them in January or February 2017, I think, and I received them really quickly too. Then in March 2017 I ordered an S.B.O.T.H.I. tape too, and that also arrived quickly. My email correspondence with Juntaro regarding these orders was smooth and without problems, too. I haven't ordered from him since as no other releases have really interested me.
SILVUM
Heavy user

« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2018, 12:08:31 AM »

Yeah, I ordered Moenai Hai LP and special CS ed from him and they came fast, then I ordered Shaking Box which was really expensive and still nothing, I hope it really is just a hassle to make somehow, and I will get it eventually, but I didn't want to keep dumping money into a "hold pile" (guilty of being the giver and receiver of slowly building trade pile exchanges... 3 years later, but worth it), my approach now is just hopefully get Shaking Box then order the tapes once that's resolved.  I feel like it will all arrive, just always the chance things go bad... but then I'm worried cus I'll prob order just all of the tapes and that may also be a daunting order to fulfill... noise hell is noise life.
Duncan
Heavy user

« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2018, 11:22:52 PM »

When the occasional search on Twitter bears fruit: Juntaro on Japanese tv infront of the famous tape wall, interview, rehearsal footage and some kind of other screaming Japanese fellow. Also seems like Issei Sagawa is in there too. Why the fuck not?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Argle114js
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:29:28 PM by Duncan » Logged
Cementimental
Diehard user

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2018, 04:09:46 PM »

!!! incredible find :)

auto translated subtitles are pretty decent:

Low Life High Volume

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2018, 08:09:01 PM »

Just curious --- has anyone ordered any of this new Vis A Vis Audio Arts stuff in the last year or so and actually received it? I don't care about things taking a long time, but ordered a bunch of stuff and haven't heard anything since December. Sort of expected that it would take a while \ never come, but interested to know others experiences

i have also ordered 60+ euros worth of tapes from vis a vis around end of last year, never got anything ... all my e-mails after the order were completely ignored .... did he die, or...?

Or for the Anya Enot tape. Can't find any info online about this project.
funny enough, we used to hang out a bit when a friend was dating her, so here's some useless insight
https://soundcloud.com/enotjjk
https://www.facebook.com/anefukakup13

CMSFoundation
moderate user

« Reply #188 on: July 03, 2018, 10:12:25 PM »

I ordered two blackhumour and 4 Smell & Quim tapes from Vis a Vis back in October of 2017, and received them within a month. Based on what I've heard elsewhere, I decided not to push my luck and open a second order.
Low Life High Volume

« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2018, 05:53:54 AM »

i have also ordered 60+ euros worth of tapes from vis a vis around end of last year, never got anything ... all my e-mails after the order were completely ignored .... did he die, or...

so it took almost an entire year, but i was not forgotten! it finally arrived.

Theodore
Heavy user

« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2018, 08:01:51 AM »

so it took almost an entire year, but i was not forgotten! it finally arrived.

Good news ! Thanks for let us know. I was thinking about this order of mine the other day. Mine is more than a year. I thought that i better forget it and whatever, whenever, if it comes ... I hope the rest orders were sent too, or to be soon.

“ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες”
totalblack
Heavy user

« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2018, 10:26:26 PM »

will also confirm that I just got an email from Juntaro apologizing and saying that he will put together my tapes now, so looks like he's active again.

Marko-V
user

« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2018, 07:41:44 PM »

Has anyone seen the DVD which is for sale at least on Fantastique?
https://www.fantastiquehq.com/shop/the-gerogerigegege-dvd/
"LEGENDARY LIVE Gerogerigegege footage + 3 additional live sets…".
Emonster

« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2018, 08:43:47 AM »

I'll post what I posted over on NoiseGuide:

If you're interested in the Hanatarash and Gerogerigegege DVDs that were recently released, please forget about it.
I bought both for $15 each. I don't know if you have heard about that site called YouTube, but the DVD's are simply rips of videos from YouTube. The Gerogerigegege is one video of the Gero30 and Juntaro and four videos of the Ramones live. I guess the producers thought they were as clever as Juntaro. I don't know.

In order to save you time and money here are the exact videos in the DVDs.
Hanatarash playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLikPoD_UyvSvjr2CgI9FA0hnqjD7-MHFZ
Gerogerigegege video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRg8V1Uh4M&feature=youtu.be

You can thank me by sending me the $30.
edit: better yet, just buy one of my CD's!

Has anyone seen the DVD which is for sale at least on Fantastique?
https://www.fantastiquehq.com/shop/the-gerogerigegege-dvd/
"LEGENDARY LIVE Gerogerigegege footage + 3 additional live sets…".

Duncan
Heavy user

« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2018, 11:07:19 AM »

I asked some questions about what was on that DVD when it was advertised in the classified section and got super cagey half answers so decided to leave it.  Not surprised about hearing this, a shame that some people took the punt.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19
  Print  

Jump to: