DAMIEN DUBROVNIK
FORZA ALBINO
ANTTI OKSANEN
JAAKKO VANHALA

http://www.poshisolation.net/
http://www.titanik.fi/

Be there!

pentd

Oksanen played 1st. Barefoot, 1 mic, looper pedal, and balloons. I'm pretty sure everybody thought WTF, but after maybe 30 layers of squeaky balloon screeches it sounded just totally insane and torturing waves of high pitched "balloon feedback" (ha!) filled the room. Some screamin into the mix and an abrupt ending by popping the balloon just left everyone worshipping the results. If I understood right this was the 1st ever live performance of the "Assfunction" CDR material from a few years ago.

Vanhala did his brand of hyperactive harsh electronix overload. Fast stuff, crunchy and crispy. The kinda stuff I'd listen much longer but short was the thing.

Damien Dubrovnik did their thunderspringreverb electronix with nasty fuzz feedback vocals. They had "proper" tracks and sounded great. A multilayered sound with pumping drum machine, varying between clear textures and distorted mush ups.

Forza Albino ended the evening with their brand of synth buzz PE with bigboy K smashing his head open with the mike. Their sound very clear and throbbing, no harsh overload attack, just low analog pulses with higher swooshes, shouting vocals through short delays and heavy spoken parts from interview tapes with ladyboys and their families... i could listen to those dronewaves forever.

Basically everyone played the same sets next evening in Hki, but with smaller crowd the energy and intensity was a bit lower. Also we had some massive problems with my ancient mini-PA, which was quickly replaced just before showtime with my friend's "pub troubadour" setup. But fortunately that combined with bass amp for subs provided just the right amount of power to bring on the noise! DJ Gluesniffer played choice tracks from Ethiopiques thru Shub-Niggurath to Das Synthetische Mischgewebe, mixed with some Howlin Wolf, Annette Hanshaw and Gories... and more.

Maybe ca 30 people showed up, which is ok considering that there doesnt seem to really be so much noise oriented folks in Tku, like compared to Hki there seems to be always a bunch of metalheads poppin up as well?! But moods were high, folks picked up distro stuff ok, and Titanik proved to be OK place for this kinda DIY happening, and I hope we can set up more in the future?! Started early (ca 19), over and out before 23. Later we got naked and wet haha.

albino action

travelin wilberries in hki next day, steppin out of the closet

great times also in Hki next evening. thanks to everyone involved!!

pentd

also: since this titanik place is so blank it would be xlent for videos!! i think they can even provide a projector?!

Jaakko V.