Clinic of Torture, Sick Seed and more on LPs in 2012

Started by Urashima, February 14, 2012, 11:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urashima

In this year I will release some astonishing noise project: 3 way split LP titled RAPE with Clinic of Torture/Sick Seed/Snuff ; first LP of Silent Abuse and new work of S.T.A.B. Electronics. The unpleasant side of Urashima.

RyanWreck

Wow, really looking forward to that 3-way. New COT is something I have been waiting on for years. Glad Silent Abuse is putting an LP out finally.

bitewerksMTB

All of'em going to be ridiculously limited? Or, at least, distro'd by someone in the U.S.?

RG

Great news! Any idea when those will be coming out? I hope not for a while, I'm currently unemployed and have been spending wayyyy too much $$$ on new releases as it is, haha.

If the 3-way split is anything like the FILTH 3-way, should be a good one. Surprised to see S.T.A.B. releasing more material so soon after putting out two LPs on Unsound in a short time span.

XXX

glad to see this series continue. More  Sick Seed is always good news to these ears.

Urashima

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 14, 2012, 09:18:13 PM
All of'em going to be ridiculously limited? Or, at least, distro'd by someone in the U.S.?
All my releases are distro in U.S. to RRRecords, Self Abuse, Phage Tapes and Malignant. For me it is easier to print 100 copies in LP with high quality vinyl and cover. I can not print 300 copies, not here and not now!