New - Figures of Solitude, Love Katy and Catholic C45's HNW

Started by youngnosh, February 11, 2012, 11:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngnosh

Three new C45 Cassettes on Kafkex...

KR028 - Figures of Solitude - I'm So Lonley I Could Die
2 X C45, White Shell, 15 Copies.

Figures of Solitude is one of the newer HNW projects from Julien Skrobek of Ghost, Ruine, The Sandman Wears A Mask etc.

This release presents four static, bass heavy and suffacting walls pefectly suiting the themes of solitude and loneliness.

The running time of this release is 90 minutes and features artwork with photos taken by Julien and arranged by Mr Kafkex.

KR029 - Love Katy - I Would Be Your Girl
C45, White Shell, 15 Copies.

Love Katy is a love it or LOVE IT! HNW project of Sweet Solitudes main man Jim which is dedicated to Katy Perry.

This cassette features two dynamic walls that range from quiet static to raging bass heavy assaults with intros sampled from the Ex Mrs Brands latest offerings to the world of pop.

I'm very happy that events in the starlets life made it so I would end up releasing a cassette by this project that has such a great quasi stalker-ish vibe to it...or maybe it's just me!

PRICES - EUROPE/REST OF WORLD (INCLUDING SHIPPING)

DOUBLE TAPE - £7.00 / £7.50

SINGLE TAPE - £4.00 / £4.50

FOR BOTH RELEASES - £10.00 / £10.50

I HAVE ONE DEAL WITH THE TAPES...THE FIRST FOUR PAID ORDERS FOR BOTH OF THE TAPES (£10.00 / £10.50) WILL RECIEVE A COPY OF THIS;

KR030 - CATHOLIC - MY WAR (Tone Obsession I)
C45, White Shells, 5 copies.

Catholic presents four walls dedicated in tone to Black Flags "My War".

This tape was recorded over a dirty weekend with the aid of a couple of crates of lager and with nothing else but the company of My War.

Each side is split into three parts:

1: An intro.

2: The first ten minutes of the session as recorded through a mic'd up dirty bass amp with a worn cone onto tape

3: The last ten minutes of the same session recorded straight from the mixer onto tape.

The mic'd up amp parts of the sessions aim to have the same muddy qualities that make My War so good and the straight from the mixer parts of the sessions are just bassy as fuck.

Side A is Fairly dynamic HNW and Side B is Fairly static HNW

AUDIO PREVIEWS

http://soundcloud.com/kafkexrex/figures-of-solitude-love-katy

ALL ORDERS CONTACT

kafkexrex@hotmail.co.uk

I'm sorry but I can accept NO TRADES at this time!