UNIK ELD: Secret Caverns - Caved In tape

Started by hsv, January 24, 2012, 12:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsv

About 6 years ago I recieved a private CD-R from an artist living on the American east coast looking for constructive criticism. It was never intended as a "release"but for lack of a better method (file hosting sites were not as easily available in those days) the artist decided to mail me a physical copy of his works. I offered some critique but has since lost all contact with the person who made these recordings.

I have now chosen to release a few select tracks as an unauthorized bootleg tape. The music is quite different from contemporary synth experimentalism, quite unrelated to all forms of "hypnagogic pop" and pastel-colored drone/ambient. It is more reminiscent of 80's industrial and minimal wave, but also close to a tradition of electronic art music.

Due to the nature of this release it will not be exchanged for money or trades. To aquire a copy, send a blank cassette tape of at least 60 minute length and include or transfer postage payment, and Unik Eld will send a copy. E-mail henrikvonsoderstrom (a) gmail.com for more details.

An excerpt from the tape: http://soundcloud.com/hnder-som-vrdar/05-1