LAKE SHARK HARSH NOISE / THE RITA / BT. HN. SPRING SALE

Started by THE RITA HN, February 25, 2010, 10:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE RITA HN

Spring is almost upon us and I need to do some cleaning, so here's the return of the LAKE SHARK HARSH NOISE / THE RITA sale.
Buy more than one item and one of the items is free (of equal or lesser value).
Items available:

LAKE SHARK HARSH NOISE #03 - AN INNOCENT YOUNG THROAT-CUTTER - Supply Nurse Could Self Destruct
Massive work from Richard Ramirez from one of his favorite projects of mine. Mountainous cliffs are climbed with boulders, subdued, and then thrown down the mountainside in a wide range of calculated and controlled heavy explosions. Heavy blasting that can be heard from far away; the massive movement of the textured landscape felt through further waves of near 'drone' trenches. Think of MSBR's 'Collapseland' but with the slitting culture atmosphere of AIYTC. Hands down my favorite recording from the amazing Richard Ramirez and Isabella K. project AN INNOCENT YOUNG THROAT-CUTTER; originally released in 2005 by Deadline Recordings in a VERY small edition. Also includes a remix of AN INNOCENT YOUNG THROAT-CUTTER's 'French Sex Murders' by THE RITA. Identify the knife slitting the throat and the moving of the earth's crust that created it. 100 ed. pro-CDr with standard stamped LSHN card cover and insert in a baggie. $7
THE RITA - Thousands of Dead Gods (PACrec CD) $7
BLACK GLOVES & RAZORS (1.5 hour DVDr collection of rare import 1970s Giallo murder scenes) $10
BT. HN. - Her Serpent (PACrec CD) $7
CARLOS GIFFONI / THE RITA - Two on a Match (No Fun Productions 2 x lp) $20
VICE WEARS BLACK HOSE - Part 2 (Violent Noise Atrocities CD) $9
THE RITA - Shark Knifing (SNSE 7" + booklet) $7
THE RITA - Snorkel / Skate (RRRecords LP) $15
THE RITA / ALO GIRL - Collaboration (Urashima LP) $15
THE RITA - The Voyage of the Decima MAS (Troniks CD) $7
SISTRENATUS / BT. HN. - Exposing the Ribcage (Existentence Establishment pro-CDr) $10
THE RITA - Retrospective (Pointless Blank DVD) $12
BLACK AIR - Plague Ritual (single-sided LP - discovered last copy!) SOLD

First come first served.
Email zombie_lake[at]yahoo[dot]ca with your list(s) and address for availability, payment information, and additional postage costs.