What are you reading

Started by Tenebracid, January 15, 2012, 08:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr

I'm also through the first 60 or so pages of New Juche's Mountainhead, already mentioned in the 'New Juche Whores Of Leith' thread.
This is highly recommended. Get it! Easily available through Amazon.

ONE

Finally at the end of this epic, fantastic two volume book.  Words fail.  Can't recommend it enough.  Essential for anyone w/ an interest in Nazism and WW2.

I've learned more from this book than countless others from the like of heavyweights such as Richard J Evans (who quotes him regularly) - and anything I was taught during my school years.

Klemperer died in 1960 (half-Jewish professor of Romance Languages till '33 in a mixed marriage) and if memory serves this was published first in the very late 90's.
resist the things you can find everywhere

david lloyd jones

still fighting readers block, but glad readers around the world are getting on with it,
would hope the answer me whole reissues en block has extras as will be expensive just to get the rape issue

david lloyd jones

art sex music-  autobiog of cosey fanni tutti, out in p/b from faber and faber.

covers childhood, coum, tg, c&c stripping atc in just under 500pages.

Duncan

Quote from: david lloyd jones on April 24, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

Came here to post just this.  Just under 2/3rds of the way through. Gen gets a pretty gnarly exposing throughout which will, hopefully, bring some new perspectives on his sacred cow status.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: andy vomit on June 05, 2013, 02:16:59 AM
and i downloaded the koran, that should be an interesting read

not yet heard of an alvomiti al americani blowing stuff up since this first posted in 2013, so guess the koran not poison in and of itself.

Deadpriest

I'm reading a poorly written fictionalised account of the John Wayne Gacy murders, I'm enjoying it but it isn't worth mentioning it's name or who it's written by or indeed ghost written by I'm just joining in.
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/

holy ghost

Really want to read this - amazon.ca doesn't get it in until May 23rd.

Just finished Japanoise, not bad. A little dry. But fuck it, it's a PHD paper. It was pretty damn cool.

Peterson

It's available now on Amazon US, and cheap, may have to snatch one tonight...limited edition is currently unavailable. Bummer, as I assume reg'lar edition doesn't have the "explicit images." Ah well, anything talking about "maggoty tampons" is worth my money.

Also, nice to see that what anyone might assume about P-Orridge confirmed. Guess some might say the weird feminization things stems from some kind of guilt...

Kim V

Quote from: Duncan on April 25, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Came here to post just this.  Just under 2/3rds of the way through. Gen gets a pretty gnarly exposing throughout which will, hopefully, bring some new perspectives on his sacred cow status.

Found a signed copy at one of the shops in Tate London. Haven't started reading yet. Currently reading this :
Drone Theory (by Grégoire Chamayou)
you're just a victim of yourself

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Sigil23 on May 03, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

Found a signed copy at one of the shops in Tate London. Haven't started reading yet. Currently reading this :

signed copies of books always add a magical extra. lucky you to get this

cr

Just finished BLOOD IN, BLOOD OUT - The Violent Empire of the Aryan Brotherhood by John Lee Brook (Headpress)
Book one of the "Blood Trilogy". Interesting read.
I think I will continue immediately with book two - BLOOD+DEATH - The Secret History of Santa Muerte and the Mexican Drug Cartels

david lloyd jones

cosey's autobiography, amongst a whole lot more (and the best of the book) ,
revenge, dish, cold.

Kim V

Quote from: david lloyd jones on May 03, 2017, 02:56:30 PM
Quote from: Sigil23 on May 03, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

signed copies of books always add a magical extra. lucky you to get this

Personally i don't give a fuck. After reading it will sit in my bookshelves and from the people who visit me every now and then there's no-one who gives a fuck either because they either don't know Cosey or have no interest. It was on top of the stack and then i'm not gonna look if the rest is unsigned. If i ever get to sell it it may make a slight extra, if there are still folks around then with an interest in what Cosey had to say.

Kim V

Quote from: theotherjohn on May 04, 2017, 10:47:04 AM
I'll happily swap you my unsigned copy for your signed copy if you really don't give a fuck!

Got a mental preview of this comment the moment i clicked the "post" button. ;-)