TRUE CRIME & RELATED

Started by tiny_tove, February 23, 2010, 03:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterson

I think one link does the trick, four or five is overkill.

Anyway, bit of a Silence of the Lambs vibe going on with this one:

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/body-found-in-fish-tank-in-missing-man-s-san-francisco-home/22855952

DSOL

"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

l.b.

ConcreteMascara

[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

DSOL

for anyone interested in the Susan Powell case, there is a really good podcast called Cold which is detailing the case in depth.

there are 5 episodes available right now with each one being super informative. the first couple of episodes detail the upbringing of both Susan and Josh (more focus on Josh) and then through their marriage up until her disappearance (the last episodes details Josh being interviewed by the police)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Susan_Powell

DSOL

bitewerksMTB

I remember seeing the Wisconsin girl on the news then it was just gone. Last I heard they were looking for a vehicle then nothing until today. I figured she & a boyfriend killed the parents then took off...

DSOL

Definitely had that feeling of that exact scenario

DSOL

this Sunday, Investigation Discovery has a BTK special airing called "BTK: A Killer Among Us".

I found BTK to be way more interesting than Bundy, Gacy and Dahmer/etc.

bitewerksMTB

I think it was last Friday BTK was on 20/20 for two hours & tonight, 20/20 has Bundy.

A few weeks ago, 20/20 had the guy who killed a few women at a California resort. When he was a kid, his brother was snatched & kept by a pedophile for a few+ years. I can't remember the killer's name but he cut the head off of his last victim out in the woods.

online prowler

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 16, 2019, 01:59:42 AM
I think it was last Friday BTK was on 20/20 for two hours & tonight, 20/20 has Bundy.

A few weeks ago, 20/20 had the guy who killed a few women at a California resort. When he was a kid, his brother was snatched & kept by a pedophile for a few+ years. I can't remember the killer's name but he cut the head off of his last victim out in the woods.

20/20.... Is that a USA crime show? Lost context here.

XXX

Quote from: online prowler on February 16, 2019, 09:42:53 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 16, 2019, 01:59:42 AM

20/20.... Is that a USA crime show? Lost context here.

it is national level broadcast focusing on essay style news pieces. varies from fluffy human interest to housewife true crime.