TRUE CRIME & RELATED

Started by tiny_tove, February 23, 2010, 03:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

collapsedhole

re: fajita bandit

"it's worth noting that meat theft is a surprisingly common crime in the state of Texas."

stealing meat is actually big everywhere. a common scheme among food workers & delivery drivers.

where i am located now it is mostly illegal hunting with deer meat being passed around - hunting season began oct. 1st and my freezer is already stuffed with backstraps, yum. but in the past when i lived in non-rural areas have acquired a good deal of meat and/or food products meant for stores... literally falls off the back of the truck.

though that guy was pretty ballsy getting it delivered to a detention center, of all places. he probably just knew a lot of poor illegals and was hooking em up good. at least they gave him a heroic name.

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: KMusselman on October 25, 2017, 09:56:55 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on October 25, 2017, 09:12:36 PM
If anyone knows where to read that unsealed FBI report, post a link or pm.

https://vault.fbi.gov/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting

thank you.

I started skipping through the documents and to my amusement the first thing I stop on says "Adam was into japanese techno music" and that just tickled me for some reason.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: KMusselman on October 25, 2017, 11:13:08 PM
Those e-mails that the Newton Bee newspaper received would make great content for a P.E. release!

(pages 146-161 of .pdf no. 3)

Agreed! Lots n' lots of crap to scroll down through. I didn't see anything about pedo interests mentioned in the news article. Seems kind of like that UK shooter PS wrote about.

Update on Stephen Paddock is he removed his hard drive so it's either hidden or destroyed and that he had purchased software to wipe it clean. That's rather disappointing that we will not find out what he was reading up on or posting on reddit. Also, one of his brothers was arrested for possession of a shitload of kaypee images.

slugbait

I'm only posting this short article because the headline is just so great:  "Iowa parents charged after baby found rotting in swing."  The more common 'Dead in crib' or 'Strangled in carseat' pale in comparison to 'Rotting in swing.'  Sounds like a line from an old Alice Cooper record.  As well, in classic understated fashion, the line in the article, "The cause of death was a failure to provide critical care."  No shit.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alta-vista-iowa-parents-charged-after-baby-found-rotting-in-swing/

bitewerksMTB

I saw the news about the Japanese serial killer last night:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/10/31/japanese-police-find-body-parts-hidden-coolers/817221001/

The History Channel is doing a series on the Zodiac Killer starting on November 14th & "Dahmer on Dahmer" will be on the Oxygen channel Nov. 11th.

Kayandah

Japan case is quite weird, nine bodies in two months they are alleging, but it is possible he was sourcing his victims from suicide forums.

one report said he was known to the police after bringing a woman to a bar where he knew she'd be forced into prostitution.

Bizarrely Tokyo Reporter has nothing on this case last I checked

bitewerksMTB

"Two of them say he warned them: 'I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter,' before attacking them and one says he punched her breast so hard her implant 'flipped'."

"'He continued to punch her, stating that: "Howie is the daddy. The daddy has to beat his baby.'  The woman says he then raped her so violently it caused 'tears to her vagina'. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html

EXU

The ads are getting oddly related to news content nowadays...

Well, #owntheparty indeed I guess.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: KMusselman on November 12, 2017, 05:06:20 AM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on October 31, 2017, 10:38:11 PM
on November 14th & "Dahmer on Dahmer" will be on the Oxygen channel Nov. 11th.

thanks for the tip, recording now!

Second half is on tonight. I missed the first 10 or so minutes last night but it's pretty decent, overall. Dahmer was a bit of a sadsack but still pretty damn interesting & he just
kept getting more n' more extreme.

I wonder if there are multiple serial killers of gay men currently working ? Seems like there has to be..

Tuesday night is the Zodiac series on History & I'm currently watching "Inside with Chris Cuomo" on HLN about sex trafficking.

cantle

I wonder if there are multiple serial killers of gay men currently working ? Seems like there has to be..

Look up the Manchester Pusher

NaturalOrthodoxy

Quote from: cantle on November 12, 2017, 11:54:43 PM

Look up the Manchester Pusher

I saw one of his supposed victims being dragged out of the waters by coppers on my way to work a couple of years ago