TRUE CRIME & RELATED

Started by tiny_tove, February 23, 2010, 03:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

online prowler

more BOSTON

MIT shootings & explosions

MIT's emergency feed: http://emergency.mit.net/emergency/

Jordan

This stuff better get resolved soon or I'll die of sleep deprivation. Goddamned Chechen terrorists.

bitewerksMTB

There's a youtube video a couple of news channels has run of the shoot-out. The woman says "there's explosions and gunfire down the street". All of it sounds like gunfire to me, no exploding bombs but maybe she hadn't started recording yet.

The Uncle is funny. I like how he was pretty much yelling at everyone. "They're LOSERS". haha

I didn't expect it to end up like this. Figured someone would turn them in & they'd get arrested quietly. I bet Alex Jones is having a field day...

Police scanner:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

RG

I thought for sure that he would go down in flames but one of these is likely: a) he's ultimately a coward and couldn't turn the gun on himself b) out of ammo, fuck! or c) passed out from massive blood loss

Stuff like this really brings out the conspiracy theorists. They disgust me in the same way that religious people disgust me. Their ramblings can be entertaining though

bitewerksMTB

Yeah, I was hoping for one final  boom but would have preferred him getting ripped apart by cop bullets. Now a shitload of more money gets to be spent on him.

One thing I want to know is why the cops didn't use dogs to track him down from the blood, sweat, etc. he left in the car he abandoned?!? Surely there was plenty of scent for dogs to follow.

Jordan

I think he was too bloodied up to do anything, at least that's what the photos of him in the ambulance led me to believe.

Glenn Beck seems to be having a field day.

bitewerksMTB

That is fucking brutal. It's amazing the death toll was not higher. That sequence of photos was shown on CNN minus the last 3.

I heard yesterday that the FBI figured out who the bombers were from a photo of the brothers walking away calmly while everyone else in the photo were clearly reacting to the bomb going off.

There's  some excellent footage of the  tear gas bombs hitting the boat.

Steve

Scheisse indeeed, but it'll look good in the hollywood movie .. I'm seeing Gwyneth in the role ...

bitewerksMTB

It seems unlikely she wouldn't know something but one reporter said she worked 7 days a week (he stayed home w/the kid) & I'm guessing he built bombs elsewhere as their apartment is suppose to be really small. Maybe she isn't the brightest bulb in the box or he was really good at hiding what he was doing.

I want to know where they tested the bombs. Even if they used internet instructions, you have to test them out beforehand esp with a timer. Has anyone heard what firearms they had?

Steve

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Steve on April 24, 2013, 09:45:27 PM
You mean they're guilty?

Kind of hard to say they're not when one brother was killed in a gunfight with the police in the street with unexploded pipebombs but maybe his brother just went along for the ride & knew nothing but then he did take off in a stolen vehicle & is seen on video setting down a backpack right near the soon-to-be-blownup-8-year-old-kid. Still, could be a false flag conspiracy by The New World Order to pass stricter control on citizens...

How long before more anti-AR15 nonsense starts up? It was kind of funny listening to the President throw a tantrum in the rose garden when the gun control bill didn't pass.

RG

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on April 24, 2013, 10:24:53 PM
Still, could be a false flag conspiracy by The New World Order to pass stricter control on citizens...

No.

I'm not directing this at you, just more of a general comment, but why does EVERY major news event have to have a conspiracy behind it? Honestly, every goddamn big news event has an extensive government conspiracy behind it? I guess dreaming up conspiracy theories and believing in them makes life more interesting. Seems to me that a lot of people want to believe that there's a shadowy figure(s) behind all these major events and that things are going according to a plan (sounds similar to religion and belief in god, huh?) The thought that random, chaotic things can happen is too much for some people to handle and they want to believe that everything is unfolding according to a plan. It's a very childish mindset when you think about it.

I'm not saying all conspiracy theories are false, just a vast majority of them. It's a flawed way of thinking that has completely run amok. The simplest explanation for something is usually the correct one, and conspiracy theories involving multiple layers of government and media outlets isn't exactly simple.

Strömkarlen

Actually it is a conspiracy if the two brothers talked about and planned the attack together.

bitewerksMTB

http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/04/22/witnessing-bostons-mass-casualty-event/

I believe in the "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" adage. And I don't think the Government could pull off such things without fucking it all up. But maybe fucking things up is intentional so that I think that they can't pull of such events...

martialgodmask

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but for me, the value of conspiracy theory lies in inspiring critical thinking.