Jussi Parviainen

Started by Vigilante Ecstasy, December 06, 2011, 07:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vigilante Ecstasy

For finnish readers I would recommend to take a look at Jussi Parviainen's blog.

http://jussiparviainen.blogspot.com/

Parviainen, once quite respected theatre writer and director in Finland, has been practically insane for many years now, but it seems that he has finally taken even bigger step into lunacy. In his blog he posts pictures of his teenwife's pussy and his desperate attempts of making a movie. But the best posts are the recent ones called Juorut (Gossip), where he blatantly reveals some shit about finnish actors, politicians and other remarkable and famous people, even about presidents.

This is some serious legendary shit, lot's of golden moments like:

Kovista juoruista likaisin on se, että Jouko Turkka Vaati entistä vaimoaan Maija-Liisa Turkkaa ulostamaan heidän yhdyntänsä aikana.

Spede Pasanen yritti saada maskeeraaja-näyttelijä Saija Hakolasta itselleen vaimon lupaamalle tälle miljoonan jos Saija veisi Pasasen Saijan Isän luo tältä tyttärensä kättä pyytämään. Saijan harkintakin Speden keksinnön patentoimiseen päättyi lopulta siihen kun Spede otti teeveetä katsellessa esille erektiossa olevan peniksensä ja pyysi Saijaa tarttumaan siihen tyydytys aikein. Saija epäili ja kiemurteli, jolloin Spede lausui historialliset sanansa:"No mikä siinä".
I'm tensed up/To watch the sex film

MT

Haha, goddamn, those are real gold. Parviainen is really mad and has very little to contribute to art anymore. But this delusion world he lives in is most entertaining. Great blog!!

Jussi pe Parviainen

"Heti kun taas havaitset naiskokelaan tuottavan sinulle jonkinlaista käsrsimystä tulevaisuudessa, niin vie hänen kotiisi ja hauku häntä koko yö. Ja sano lopuksi että parempi lopettaa heti kärkeen se mikä on vain tuskaa, kumminkin. Syytä häntä aina jokatapauksessa älyn vähyydestä, koska sinä jo nyt kärsit. Viisas nainen ei koskaan synnyttäisi miehessä tulevaisuuden pelkoa.
Lyö nyrkkiä pöytään ja kerro hänelle maailmanjärjestys. Pilkaa häntä niin että hän itkee ja että joskus mahdollisesti kohdattaessa käyt hänen kimppunsa siinä raivossa jonka hänenlaisensa väärän ihmisen kohtaaminen sinuun synnytti, sammumattoman vihan ihmisen inhottavuutta kohtaan."

Vigilante Ecstasy

Hahah yes, those are great writings too! I also thought immediately how nicely those would work as uttered lyrics in some brutal power electronics.

Some passages are really powerful in misogyny and frustrated hatred.

Suutu heti ensimäiselä tapaamisella naiseesi jos havaitset hänessä piirteenkin jonka kanssa joutuisit varmasti hankaluuksiin. Sano meneväsi paskalle äläkä palaa koskaan takaisin. Ärsyynny aina naisesi virheistä ja ole koko ajan reaktiovalmis sureenkin elämöintiin, jos hän kaataa vaikka vesilasin ravintolan pöydässä ja hauku kunnolla hänen kömpelyytensä. Arvostele häntä päivittäin hänen surkeasta olemuksestaan, joka koko ajan on siinä ja siinä että kestääkö sitä katsoa lainkaan. Suutu naisesi lausuessa väärin minkä tahansa sanan. Ja väheksy hänen näkemyksiään kaikesta missä sivistys vaikuttaa. Jos naisesi puhuu mielestäsi liikaa, vaikka puhelimessa ystävänsä kanssa, niin käske hänen pitää turpansa kiinni koko lopun avioliiton ajan tai hakkaat hänen leukansa sellaiseksi ettei sillä puhuta silloinkaan kun sinä et ole läsnä, onneksi. Vihaa hänen alistuneena tyhmäksi käynyttä olemustaan. Särje huonekaluja aina silloin tällöin pitääksesi yllä perusvitutusta mielesi vahvistajana. On tärkeää että herätät ennakoimattomalla käyttätymiselläsi pelkoa ja kauhuakin. Naura kaikille kauheille asioille ja teevee-uutisille. Toivo koko ajan sota-aikaa jolloin moni asia oli helppo järjestää niin kuin sen pitäisi olla nytkin. Sota-aikana ei kukaan selvitämistä suunnasta se luoti tuli.

Huorittele naistasi. Ja sano että tämän kiero ja epärehellisen luonteen vääntämä naama ja sen ikuinen sama ilme muistuttaa paskalla olevan sian silmien muljahtelua.

Pure gold.

Niko

Good stuff for conspiracy theories.
I mean he has been all over the finnish media past 6 months with some stupid bullshit about his lovelife, but suddenly when he starts revealing some inside stuff about politicians, businessman and other powerful people in Finland, absolutely NO ONE in finnish media reacts and they just completely forgets this guy.
www.obscurex.org Noise, Power Electronics, Industrial & Experimental Label.

Vigilante Ecstasy

Maybe media and insulted people just treat Parviainen with a mix of confusion, anger and pity. Everybody can see that he has lost his marbles totally and there is no reason to get into arguments with filthy nutcase.

Also it is beneficial for everybody to just keep quiet about Parviainen and that blog so the rumours dont spread more than they do already. Also pretty powerful people are involved in those rumours like Esko Aho, Kanerva and so on, so not many journalists have balls to get involved with this bag of explosive shit.

Helena Lindgren, "Suomen kaunein Isoäiti" valitti ystävälleen lentokoneessa, heidän yhteiselonsa aikaan, "Jorman (Uotinen) heterona kautena", että hänen anuksensa ei kestä. Jorma haluaa vain anaaliyhdyntää, johon on tottunut ja kun Jormalla on niin suuri, niin hänen takapuoltaan on kursittava lääkärissä yhtenään.

Niko

Quote from: Vigilante Ecstasy on December 06, 2011, 08:52:42 PM
Maybe media and insulted people just treat Parviainen with a mix of confusion, anger and pity. Everybody can see that he has lost his marbles totally and there is no reason to get into arguments with filthy nutcase.

Nothing new here, he has been batshit insane for 30 years and since when has media had any sort of pity towards anyone if there is profit to be made?
Well maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight but he spreads lot's of rumours about owner and associates of biggest media corporation in Finland and I think that's an obvious connection why any of this stuff haven't been discussed even in the worst gossip mags. I couldn't care less about this kind of gossip but when this kind of stuff is kept away from public then there are definately some more serious matters which are not told in  finnish mainstream media.
These big monopoly media corporations have too much power. Just look at what happens in Italy where Silvio Berlusconi pretty much owns the whole italian media, or the state of Russian "free" journalism. Or FOX in USA etc..

Vigilante Ecstasy

I don't know enough about the subject to make any deep comments, but from different sources I have understood that Helsingin Sanomat has really more power than many understand. For example Aatos Erkko has openly boasted how HS had big role in making Finland part of EU in 1995 by modifying the popular opinion with "right" news and researches. If I have understood correctly Erkko is a frequent partaker in the Bilderberg meetings and being jewish he has many connections to USA. There are really no competitors for HS, even Aamulehti seems like a small villagepaper in comparison.

Erkko also owns Sanoma Oyj, which owns also among many other things the tv-channel Nelonen. Extremely powerful corporation for such a small country as Finland. Read here for more: http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanoma

The twisted and ideologically biased publishing policies of HS can at the moment be seen in the way it has handled the issues of immigration: almost only positive news are printed, there are pro-immigration (practically pro-islam/negro/somali) articles almost in every issue. No mentions about violence of immigrant thugs. HS attacked Halla-aho severely when he was still a blogger and low-profile newbie politician. The greenish and arrogant "world village" -ideology has been HS's way for years.

So, trying to make some kind of a point, yeah, I also think that newspapers and big media houses definitely have big amount of power in their hands. They mold the way how we look at things and give us ready-made opinions how to react to them. Many people yearn for this because it saves them the trouble of thinking themselves and thus make life more easy and ease the tension.

Also notice that there are some serious rumours about Aatos Erkko in Parviainen's blog also, so it's not surprise it doesn't get any coverage in any of Sanoma-owned media.

Niko

Quote from: Vigilante Ecstasy on December 07, 2011, 02:22:43 AM
Also notice that there are some serious rumours about Aatos Erkko in Parviainen's blog also, so it's not surprise it doesn't get any coverage in any of Sanoma-owned media.

Yes, thas is what I meant with the "Owner of biggest media corporation in Finland" and it looks like it's second biggest media corporation in whole fenno Scandinavia too.

Quote from: Vigilante Ecstasy on December 07, 2011, 02:22:43 AM
The twisted and ideologically biased publishing policies of HS can at the moment be seen in the way it has handled the issues of immigration: almost only positive news are printed, there are pro-immigration (practically pro-islam/negro/somali) articles almost in every issue. No mentions about violence of immigrant thugs. HS attacked Halla-aho severely when he was still a blogger and low-profile newbie politician. The greenish and arrogant "world village" -ideology has been HS's way for years.

Yes they are called leftist/greenish alot (and some of their journalists and columnists obviously are) because the way they handle immigration issues but I would say they are actually more on the liberal right ala Kokoomus.

Haare

Quote from: Niko on December 07, 2011, 03:35:57 AM
Yes they are called leftist/greenish alot (and some of their journalists and columnists obviously are) because the way they handle immigration issues but I would say they are actually more on the liberal right ala Kokoomus.
HS has always been THE Kokoomus newspaper, thinking the paper is green/red is delusional, evne though some of thier writers probably are green/red. I remember HS used to be more on the rightwing side, immigration-wise, but I think they've noticed that immigration really isn't a problem for people like Erkko :lol:

Anyway, this thread is pure gold. Thanks for the Spede comment especially!

Ernpe

Quote from: Haare on December 08, 2011, 03:11:55 PM
Quote from: Niko on December 07, 2011, 03:35:57 AM
HS has always been THE Kokoomus newspaper

HS has always been quite a classic liberal newspaper while Kokoomus has traditionally been more conservative rightwing that they tend to be nowadays. Econimic-wise HS is quite close to Kokoomus, green-wise quite green and culture-wise, I believe, fairy leftist?

Some people nowadays only see the immigration policy while immigration is still quite a marginal issue in most parts of Finland - and at the very moment, definitely not the one to be most worried about.  Most of all, immigration policy is hardly biggest defining factor of any mainstream media. In Finland, that is.
Noise & other underground reviews in Finnish: http://box-is-record.tumblr.com/

Vigilante Ecstasy

Yes, liberal is more suitable term for HS than Kokoomus/conservative. Liberal in economy and very liberal in issues like minorities and immigration.

But saying that immigration isn't a big problem in Finland at the moment is true in a way if we compare it for example to youth unemployment, problems in mental health and gettin help for it, mistreatment and loneliness of elder people, alcoholism, family violence, etc. etc. But the way I see it, immigration can create big unnecessary pests into society (more street violence, rapes, ghettos, more insane pc laws, and so on). It's just wise to see beforehand what can be coming and pay good attention to the problem before it grows.

Jari Sillanpää oli muutamia vuosia sitten vaateostoksilla kapteeninkadulla sijaitsevassa Big Time liikkeessä. Sovitin takkia viistosti muutaman metrin Jarin takana kun äkkiä havaitsin hänen vaaleissa gollegehouissaan takapuolessa, siellä anuksen tietämillä punaisen tahran. Ve oli verta ja kooltaan reilun tuuman kokoinen. Vinkkasin näystä kaverilleni, joka tehdessän saman havainnon kuin minä, meni valkoiseksi ja kääntyi pian pois päin tahrasta, joka Jarille itselleen paljastuessa ei varmaankaan herättänyt naurua, mutta nosti varmasti Jarille kuuluisan hien pintaan ilman lauluakin ja oli ehkä järkytys.