Special Interest
October 18, 2018, 11:53:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small synths  (Read 61052 times)
andy vomit
Heavy user

FILTH

« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2018, 10:51:20 PM »

i just ordered a Moog Werkstatt-01 with the CV expansion. really excited to seeing what kind of sounds i can pull out of it.

anyone have experiences with it?

thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com
HONOR_IS_KING!
Heavy user

« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2018, 08:34:20 PM »

i just ordered a Moog Werkstatt-01 with the CV expansion. really excited to seeing what kind of sounds i can pull out of it.

Werkstatt-01 with the CV expansion has been featured on many Koufar/TCU releases in the past three-four years. Its a great piece of gear Andy. It pairs really REALLY well with another semi modular synth.

KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109
andy vomit
Heavy user

FILTH

« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2018, 09:46:51 PM »

Werkstatt-01 with the CV expansion has been featured on many Koufar/TCU releases in the past three-four years. Its a great piece of gear Andy. It pairs really REALLY well with another semi modular synth.

it seems i've chosen wisely, then.

thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com
HONOR_IS_KING!
Heavy user

« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2018, 10:20:48 PM »

it seems i've chosen wisely, then.

Absolutely, deep sound palette and really depending on what you're hooking it up with, truly endless possibilities. My favorite combo was to have the Microbrute and the Werkstatt modulating each other while running both outputs into two channels.

KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109
Potier
user

« Reply #199 on: May 03, 2018, 05:04:01 PM »

Price and footprint may make this thing interesting...

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/unosynth/

Coma Detox
moderate user

« Reply #200 on: May 04, 2018, 04:56:14 PM »

Received a Bastl Kastle v1.5 today. I am quite blown away by it. An astoundingly good, tiny bit of kit.

I was pretty surprised about the amount of sounds that can be pulled from this thing.  Just wish it had a 1/4" jack.
hsv
moderate user

« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2018, 10:41:21 AM »

I played around with the Werkstatt+CV for an hour and was very surprised to find that it doesn't have a gate input to trigger the EG, that seems like one of the basic functions of a semi modular (to sequence it with SQ-1 or something like that) and a weird thing to omit.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: