3 Releases I am looking for (+Pic's of some of my stuff for TRADE)

Started by RyanWreck, November 29, 2011, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

PM me for my tradelist (pictures of some of my collection at bottom of this page) if you have any of the following:

Liver Mortis - Cut Rate
Wince - Vasovagal Syncope (Ltd. Art Edition)

RyanWreck

+ I am looking for the following

Perpetrators - Haterape (Nordisk Klub, 2011) the re-issue is fine
Redflesh – Death Society (Nordisk Klub, 2011)

Matthias

Ashley Choke

And the Redflesh demo should be available from the discogs seller Troelsf, guys runs a small store in CPH, carries most of PI+related

nidding

Trash Ritual has the Perpetrators cassette too - for US that might come in handy.

STREETMEAT

Quote from: nidding on December 03, 2011, 12:39:09 PM
Trash Ritual has the Perpetrators cassette too - for US that might come in handy.

ordered this from him. tape is very good. i would have been happier with more vocals but didnt disappoint!

trashritual

Was wondering why I had a sudden surge of orders for this item. Now all makes sense (Thanks Nidding!). I still have one copy left of the Perpetrators "Haterape" tape (2nd Edition). Should mention that I also have some Pussyfooter "Rwanda" tapes released on Nordisk Klub as well.

RyanWreck

Thanks guys.

Also, I don't like typing up tradelists so here are a few pictures of some of the stuff I may be willing to trade from my collection. If you see something you like and would trade for PM me or e-mail me at samekhlamedgimel
  • gmail [.] com

RyanWreck

Looking for Ultra Fuck – Sex At The Moly Trostenets as well.
+ Special Interests #3

RyanWreck

+ V/A - Tied to An Abuse

And I ordered the Liver Mortis tape.

Jesus, how does this have so many views and not one PM about anything? sdkjfaskfkSDJF!

RyanWreck

Yea that makes sense. I guess that is a good thing, the more who see it the better chance I have of getting this shit.

*EDIT* Got Perpetrators too.

Ernpe

There are two persons selling Tied to an Abuse at Discogs. Price is reasonable, postages probably are not but I guess you can't escape that.

Nice pics, btw.
Noise & other underground reviews in Finnish: http://box-is-record.tumblr.com/